yard sale this saturday

yard sale this saturday

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

OfJRMillerBlvd

Richmond, KY

#1 Apr 2, 2013
My yard sale is this coming Saturday, APRIL 6TH, 7am-4pm....I have added a full/queen 4 poster cherry bed and a new full size mattress and box springs ~ complete car stereo system with subs to be sold as well, worth over $2,000.00 ~ Tons of (girl) baby clothes, shoes, purses, name brand clothes size zero - size six in jeans and dress clothes, very nice petite tops and dress shirts, and several formal wear (prom) dresses. I will also have adult jeans from size 7-10, large and medium shirts. Also have full and queen sheet sets (new), complete queen size red and black comforter set, queen size brown comforter set, a small dog crate, kids toys, CD's, and much more.
WIKEL DR.(near Salem Dr., off Jr. Miller Blvd.)Owensboro, KY
jw

United States

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Do you have a trampoline or patio furniture?
offjrmillerblvd

Richmond, KY

#3 Apr 2, 2013
jw wrote:
Do you have a trampoline or patio furniture?
No I sure don't
nope

United States

#4 Apr 2, 2013
OfJRMillerBlvd wrote:
My yard sale is this coming Saturday, APRIL 6TH, 7am-4pm....I have added a full/queen 4 poster cherry bed and a new full size mattress and box springs ~ complete car stereo system with subs to be sold as well, worth over $2,000.00 ~ Tons of (girl) baby clothes, shoes, purses, name brand clothes size zero - size six in jeans and dress clothes, very nice petite tops and dress shirts, and several formal wear (prom) dresses. I will also have adult jeans from size 7-10, large and medium shirts. Also have full and queen sheet sets (new), complete queen size red and black comforter set, queen size brown comforter set, a small dog crate, kids toys, CD's, and much more.
WIKEL DR.(near Salem Dr., off Jr. Miller Blvd.)Owensboro, KY
You misspelled the name of your street. Lived there long? lol
OffJRMillerBlvd

Richmond, KY

#5 Apr 2, 2013
nope wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled the name of your street. Lived there long? lol
Oooops....LOL that is WEIKEL DRIVE

No, I just moved here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kelley wall Jackson / Robbie Tutt aka Ray Tutt 4 min My girl 18
It's payday bitches 13 min Pat 6
Ymca staff 22 min Hehe 7
Fart 57 min Not Lady Like 2
Dope headed women 1 hr Gross 6
Power out 1 hr Captain Obvious 2
chris cline 1 hr Creep 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages