Next Last
Wsb

Owensboro, KY

#44 Dec 22, 2011
Pam farts in the chili
FatMan

Magee, MS

#45 Dec 22, 2011
I just wish they would except Visa already, instead of cash only!
Libby3

Owensboro, KY

#46 Dec 22, 2011
FatMan wrote:
I just wish they would except Visa already, instead of cash only!
Do you know how much training that would be? The drive thru line is long enough to Carter as it is.
Yummy

Owensboro, KY

#47 Jan 10, 2012
Yum yum yum
no one cares

United States

#48 Jan 11, 2012
Like I said
RTN

Owensboro, KY

#49 Jan 11, 2012
no one cares wrote:
Like I said
Glad you took time out of your day to tell us no one cares because i dont care that you dont care. what
spicy pig

United States

#50 Jan 12, 2012
funny how ppl will say someone sucks at keepn secrets but turn around n say what they know n the same breath lmao
everyone5

Owensboro, KY

#51 Jan 12, 2012
spicy pig wrote:
funny how ppl will say someone sucks at keepn secrets but turn around n say what they know n the same breath lmao
for real. i worked there last yr tho and its true. its like the older women think they r 20 and hot but they r really just easy
p ussy.
Robert Johnson

Owensboro, KY

#52 Jan 12, 2012
Well I'm glad that there is a website devoted to talking about people and place where you can hide behind a user name... I for one never hide behind a user name, I work here an i'm proud i do, the crew I work with are the best of people and i wouldn't trade them for the world!!!
spicy pig

United States

#53 Jan 13, 2012
everyone5 wrote:
<quoted text>
for real. i worked there last yr tho and its true. its like the older women think they r 20 and hot but they r really just easy
p ussy.
it maybe true but they cld also have husbands n kids who cld c this wld u want to find out ur wife/mom is a wh*re this way I for 1 think it's funny how ppl u think u can trust put it out there for everyone to read
heaven

Owensboro, KY

#55 Feb 20, 2012
spicy pig wrote:
<quoted text>
it maybe true but they cld also have husbands n kids who cld c this wld u want to find out ur wife/mom is a wh*re this way I for 1 think it's funny how ppl u think u can trust put it out there for everyone to read
You're doing the same thing bro . so whut if they have kids thats their choice to sleep with whoever the fact is right or wrong they doing it. y r u defending a who re anyway
spicy pig

United States

#56 Feb 21, 2012
I'm not defending anyone and I'm not doing the something I know some of the people that are being talked about and I know their families and if they are doing something wrong they should be the one to tell it's not someone else's story to tell
amyjo

Owensboro, KY

#57 Feb 21, 2012
not someone elses story to tell? it's topix. lmfao
Jen

Boynton Beach, FL

#58 Apr 26, 2012
I worked at the dipper for 8 years. It is a great place to work. Not only that this website is not for stupid shit bout other people talking bout other people. This website is for tourists to find out bout stuff going on in owensboro like concerts and people hiring for jobs. If you have nothing better to do then to bash people on here then you need to get a fucking life!! Just saying!!
WTF

Owensboro, KY

#59 Apr 30, 2012
Jen wrote:
I worked at the dipper for 8 years. It is a great place to work. Not only that this website is not for stupid shit bout other people talking bout other people. This website is for tourists to find out bout stuff going on in owensboro like concerts and people hiring for jobs. If you have nothing better to do then to bash people on here then you need to get a fucking life!! Just saying!!
You're ON THIS SITE, b*tch!!! Do YOU not have anything better to do??!! Hypocrite sl ut!

“Loyalty Amongst Friends”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#60 Apr 30, 2012
wow
dairy dip

Boynton Beach, FL

#61 May 15, 2012
One girl with shirt black hair that works there is a crackhead. She sucks good dick though
wtf

United States

#63 Jul 22, 2012
everyone5 wrote:
<quoted text>
p ussy.
Okay Ryan Wimsatt
everyone5

Owensboro, KY

#65 Jul 23, 2012
Ok, butch dyke ho whose name isnt worth remembering.
tell me that those 40yr old fat wanna bes aint fkig that grill cook? i know bc i heard that fat girl tell her manager and they laughted it off. heifers stick togetha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No more transexuals in the military. Trump in t... 23 min For real 20
Honesty is it a lost quality? 28 min Mom 3
kristal yewell 39 min Dottie 2
Darrell fraim (hoover) 43 min p 6
Nathan Yates 1 hr Babe 4
jimmy combs 2 hr llama26665 8
kayla pearson 2 hr carrico 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance