owensboro, do you see?
legion
#1 Sep 29, 2012
Owensboro, do you see what the j team brings? They have ruined your forum just as they did Hendersons. Doin the same thing here that is still goin on in Henderson. They care not one wit about your freedom of speech, or the vast majority that are one here just to talk and have fun. If you have something you really want to talk about, it will be pushed down by their "bombs". Reaching out on here? Looking for help? That is over. It can be said that many of the things said about lane are hurtfull, mean, or just evil. But everyone has the right to voice their thoughts on topixs. It was made for that very reason. J-team, dont worry about your introduction to the surrounding towns and cities, we have done that for you. We will use your own tactics aginst you.
tree rat
#3 Sep 29, 2012
Bump again
hehe

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 29, 2012
Richard Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead Pool 3 has 67 comments and counting! But I'll never tell where it's at:)
I already reported it.
cougar

Owensboro, KY

#7 Sep 29, 2012
Did you know that there's an actual guy named Richard Head in O'boro? He was in a GRADD workshop with me a few years ago. Felt so bad for him, having parents that didn't completely think through his name.
hehe

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 29, 2012
Richard Head wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha..yea..whatever you say
Richard, I just want to let you know that I will always love you, but your actions on here are intolerable. I know you can be capable of being a wonderful person who can do some good for this world, but you have to stop thinking and saying things so negative and start being positive. Be happy for others and most of all be sure to love yourself.:)
person

Owensboro, KY

#11 Sep 29, 2012
No Body Loves Me wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported
You're an imposter. No Body Loves Me is a poser. I'm guessing they're one of the one's sending people crazy emails.
legion
#19 Sep 30, 2012
Seems the glory seekers are at a new low.

“The Real McCoy”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

J-Team

#20 Sep 30, 2012
legion wrote:
Seems the glory seekers are at a new low.
you are not legion. We do not support the negative on topix. We do not aim to hurt small children.
legion
#21 Sep 30, 2012
With every lie you speak, your heart belongs more to us. Lie, hate, harbor the anger you have. Make your threats. Legion welcomes you.
gamer

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Sep 30, 2012
No Body Loves Me wrote:
<quoted text>Reported
That is not so lots of people love you
gamer

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Sep 30, 2012
No Body Loves Me wrote:
<quoted text>Reported
Lots of people love you
alrighty

Goose Creek, SC

#26 Sep 30, 2012
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
I already reported it.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Sellersburg, IN

#27 Oct 1, 2012
So lame.
too funny
#28 Oct 3, 2012
There is also a guy in owensboro named Richard Creamer! poor guy!
bd mcgee

United States

#29 Oct 3, 2012
I live in Owensboro and my name is Big Dick McGee!
too funny
#30 Oct 3, 2012
bd mcgee wrote:
I live in Owensboro and my name is Big Dick McGee!
You probably know my cousins Sharon and Robin Peters? oh and my brother Haywood Jablowme?
mmmhmmmm

Owensboro, KY

#31 Oct 3, 2012
too funny wrote:
<quoted text>You probably know my cousins Sharon and Robin Peters? oh and my brother Haywood Jablowme?
Yeah they know my cousins Ronny and Robby Swallows!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jared clark (May '14) 2 min Look here 7
Owensboro hospital emergency room 23 min Mary 11
Patrick Wilson aka project (Mar '12) 29 min iNeedHim 17
Brooke Moss 48 min Al Gorks mom 17
Heather Howard 59 min truth 4
Ed dowdy 1 hr Real hubby 7
Larrywayne Husk 1 hr karen 13

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance