First Prev
of 2
Next Last
prospect

United States

#1 Jul 30, 2012
Does anyone know any thing about this group???

“RIVERRUNNER”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

owensboro

#2 Jul 30, 2012
OFD only has rescue boats. Daviess Co. has a dive team and rescue boats.
Yeh

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2012
OFD has swift water Rescue team. And covers from newburgh to cannelton. No dive recovery team.
?????????

Cadiz, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2012
Daviess County also covers the same areas as OFD.
Yeh

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2012
I agree they do cover the same areas. Both DCFD and OFD are good departments.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 22, 2012
Should be daviess county Dive & Recovery . They usually way to late for rescue. They all volunteers and gotta wait for them
yep

United States

#7 Aug 22, 2012
Starbucks991 wrote:
Should be daviess county Dive & Recovery . They usually way to late for rescue. They all volunteers and gotta wait for them
agreed
NONAME

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 19, 2012
yep wrote:
<quoted text> agreed

The Dive Rescue Team never gets called out to RESCUE cause the City and County fire always wait an hour to call them out. They wait till they screw up the scene first. Its public Safety people, all dept. should be notified at one time.

most other counties work together, but its ashame this county has power trips in the high up public safety areas of OFD, DCFD,OPD
?????????

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 19, 2012
NONAME wrote:
<quoted text>The Dive Rescue Team never gets called out to RESCUE cause the City and County fire always wait an hour to call them out. They wait till they screw up the scene first. Its public Safety people, all dept. should be notified at one time.

most other counties work together, but its ashame this county has power trips in the high up public safety areas of OFD, DCFD,OPD
It's a good thing you use the name "noname", because you have no idea what your talking about.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#10 Oct 19, 2012
You said that right ! They get all kinda of money and fancy equipment but they are totally useless . But always the first to put the blame on others !!

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 19, 2012
They wait because they don't want the scene screwed up !! Those guys think their stuff don't stink . They always try to take over the scene when it's not theirs to take over !! Bunch of wanna be's !!
NOName

Livermore, KY

#12 Jul 28, 2013
Reallly, I could show you all kinds of documents to prove what i have stated. ask county bout a boat taking on water that they pulled down river and sunk it off little huricane and waited an hour to finally call for help. instead of beaching the boat and getting floatation bags on the sides to get it back. ask OPD/OFD about waiting hour to call for help on vehicles off in the river. need i say more?
KSP and DCSO doesn't have a problem

[QUOTE who="?????????"]< quoted text>
It's a good thing you use the name "noname", because you have no idea what your talking about.[/QUOTE]
abbie

Greenville, KY

#13 Jul 28, 2013
NOName wrote:
Reallly, I could show you all kinds of documents to prove what i have stated. ask county bout a boat taking on water that they pulled down river and sunk it off little huricane and waited an hour to finally call for help. instead of beaching the boat and getting floatation bags on the sides to get it back. ask OPD/OFD about waiting hour to call for help on vehicles off in the river. need i say more?
KSP and DCSO doesn't have a problem

[QUOTE who="?????????"]< quoted text>
It's a good thing you use the name "noname", because you have no idea what your talking about. "
Umm since they are all sent out from the same dispatch center then wouldnt they all hear it come across the scanner at the same time??
NoName

Livermore, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2013
abbie, would make sense right? but in this county they are all called out seperately doesnt make any sense to me.
abbie

Greenville, KY

#15 Jul 29, 2013
NoName wrote:
abbie, would make sense right? but in this county they are all called out seperately doesnt make any sense to me.
I used to work at the opd dispatch and we called out everyone over the same radio. If they have their radio/scanners they will hear it.
Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Jul 29, 2013
They were the only ones who came oit in the pouring rain to help my family. Im grateful
karma3fold

United States

#17 Jul 29, 2013
serendipity3fold wrote:
They were the only ones who came oit in the pouring rain to help my family. Im grateful
After that comment I truly believe you are the retarded one. Sorry. People like you are the reason why some people dont give a sh*t anymore about anybody but themselves.
Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#18 Jul 30, 2013
karma3fold wrote:
<quoted text>
After that comment I truly believe you are the retarded one. Sorry. People like you are the reason why some people dont give a sh*t anymore about anybody but themselves.
im the stupid one and your using one of my names...... people like me are the ones who still give a shit and will help a person.
People like you are the ones that take all you can then move to the next person or program.
STFU

United States

#19 Jul 30, 2013
serendipity3fold wrote:
<quoted text>
im the stupid one and your using one of my names...... people like me are the ones who still give a shit and will help a person.
People like you are the ones that take all you can then move to the next person or program.
You're such a crybaby every time you post. Dry your eyes, you whiney little tit.
Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Jul 30, 2013
Obviously you don't understand the meaning in the name.... There is a reason I use both names.

calling me stupid for thanking those who helped me? Makes no sense.

What is your obsession with me. Find another person to bother. I find your ignorance amusing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Jobs Lost 5,806
foster care (Jan '12) 9 min JWinn 30
wrestling on carpenter drive 12 min macho man 7
Dr. Veeravalli, MD 16 min curious 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Uncle Tab 154,295
Keli Kirby & Nick 47 min Wtf 1
Iva n richard ellis 55 min Haha 24
Musick Studios 10 hr perfect 74
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••