where all the black girls who like wh...

where all the black girls who like white guys.

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
needing

Indianapolis, IN

#1 May 20, 2013
Where they all at? Got to be a few somewhere.
LMao

Owensboro, KY

#2 May 20, 2013
Show-mes
Me too

Nortonville, KY

#3 May 20, 2013
I want one with sexy feet to worship... Holla!!!
Me too

Nortonville, KY

#4 May 21, 2013
Would luv to have a sexy , mature, Black Female, that has pale or white soled feet, and hopefully have an arch and kinda plump!!!! Hahaha, what can I say??? I m a freak..lol. I just love a women with sum sexy, clean feet for me to pamper n worship!!! Nd by the way I don't discriminate...lol
heyy

Shelbyville, IN

#5 May 21, 2013
I like white boys but topix isn't the best place to pick up women. Also, why pale soles? Lol that is different to say the least
Me too

Mooresville, NC

#6 May 21, 2013
heyy wrote:
I like white boys but topix isn't the best place to pick up women. Also, why pale soles? Lol that is different to say the least
. Because its so beautiful!! I love the contrast in the sole and the top of the foot... Yummy!!!! Where can I meet a lady like you???
Jesse

Eddyville, KY

#7 May 21, 2013
We need some black women, we need to slap their behinds, we need to goo on their faces, we need to slip them the old sausage, we need to fill their desires, we need a governemnt program...
Jesse loves black boy goo

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 21, 2013
Jesse wrote:
We need some black women, we need to slap their behinds, we need to goo on their faces, we need to slip them the old sausage, we need to fill their desires, we need a governemnt program...
You need a new joke...
lol

Shelbyville, IN

#9 May 21, 2013
Me too wrote:
<quoted text>. Because its so beautiful!! I love the contrast in the sole and the top of the foot... Yummy!!!! Where can I meet a lady like you???
Lol that's weird. Do you have a foot fetish? What do you do with them lol
Me too

Nortonville, KY

#10 May 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol that's weird. Do you have a foot fetish? What do you do with them lol
yea, I have it bad too...lol! I love to kiss them.massage them, and am especially fond of some light role play where I worship feet!!! Nice!!!
needing

Fishers, IN

#12 May 21, 2013
I dont have a foot fetish. I just prefer the the taste of a black woman over white.
needing

Fishers, IN

#13 May 21, 2013
Would just like to find myself a nice one. Can be thick or skinny i dont discriminate. But who prefer if she is a bit of a freak or at least open minded. I got plenty to offer and ample equipment to please with.
Me too

Nortonville, KY

#14 May 21, 2013
If your a nice clean black woman that can handle having her feet worshipped holla
lol

Shelbyville, IN

#15 May 21, 2013
Foot worship is a little different for me. How old are you needing?
rimmer

United States

#16 May 21, 2013
yes foot worship is awesome I love feet my girls feet are so nice and she loves to watch me suck her toes I like to live at her feet just like a lil puppy lol
swanagan

Owensboro, KY

#17 May 21, 2013
no body be hitin up black girls lol they be exstinked before any other

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 22, 2013
heyy wrote:
There is no best place to pick up women
needing

Indianapolis, IN

#19 May 22, 2013
30.....and hey to each their own. Ive got my freak in me to. Just not with feet.
Me too

Nortonville, KY

#20 May 22, 2013
needing wrote:
30.....and hey to each their own. Ive got my freak in me to. Just not with feet.
that's right bro! but I'm guessing black ladies aren't that into us white guys. but if you are a sexy sista that would like to get your feel on then holla
lol

Owensboro, KY

#21 May 22, 2013
Are you attractive?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Simpson & this Dina chick? 7 min Tired as hell 3
wonder why cheating police officer threads get ... 9 min Kay 1
Isaiah Brown 32 min MVP 9
lara miss jones 37 min You already know 3
Randy Hall 39 min Tom 2
Ray Harper (Mar '11) 40 min Fan 3
US Bank Background Check 42 min bill 12
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages