should rapist get the death penalty??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chuck Norris

Owensboro, KY

#22 Jan 5, 2013
How could anyone be pro-life and support the death penalty? I never understood that.
dizzle

Owensboro, KY

#23 Jan 5, 2013
loner wrote:
And with the skanky outfits these young girls wear, its basically asking for it.
That's no excuse. Every sex offender, if proven guilty, deserves to die.
USA

Calhoun, KY

#24 Jan 5, 2013
The reason it's so hard to get justice for most rapes is that people often don't take it very seriously because there are so many situations where it's not completely clear that it really was a rape. Such as if a woman was sleeping around and changed her mind at the last minute. It's easy to prove that two people had intercourse but very hard to prove that one of them was not a willing participant.

If a stranger with a knife or gun does a home-invasion rape, how is the woman to prove he really was a stranger? How is she to prove the gun or knife wasn't part of the foreplay, and that she didn't change her mind at the last minute, when it was too late for her to be clear about it?

This is part of the price we pay for having a liberal society where people are encouraged to sleep around.
Chuck Norris

Owensboro, KY

#25 Jan 5, 2013
USA wrote:
The reason it's so hard to get justice for most rapes is that people often don't take it very seriously because there are so many situations where it's not completely clear that it really was a rape. Such as if a woman was sleeping around and changed her mind at the last minute. It's easy to prove that two people had intercourse but very hard to prove that one of them was not a willing participant.
If a stranger with a knife or gun does a home-invasion rape, how is the woman to prove he really was a stranger? How is she to prove the gun or knife wasn't part of the foreplay, and that she didn't change her mind at the last minute, when it was too late for her to be clear about it?
This is part of the price we pay for having a liberal society where people are encouraged to sleep around.
How exactly does society encourage people to "Sleep Around"?
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#26 Jan 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
No,,,,,,,,and nobody deserves to die,and the Laws on that issue are in some States lowered in some circumstances..
Typical redneck

Calhoun, KY

#27 Jan 5, 2013
90% of girls that cry rape are doing so to get back at an old boyfriend who dumped her. That's a fact. The other 10% are gay men.
wrong

Princeton, KY

#28 Jan 5, 2013
Typical redneck wrote:
90% of girls that cry rape are doing so to get back at an old boyfriend who dumped her. That's a fact. The other 10% are gay men.


Men that are raped are raped by men that identify as heterosexual.....a TRUE fact. 25 percent of women will be a victim of sexual assault. This is another TRUE fact. I know this issue is a joke to you by your postings, but it will not be a joke when it's someone you love. Maybe you are amused by your ignorant, incorrect, and insensitive postings, but you need to just grow up.
LOL

Princeton, KY

#29 Jan 6, 2013
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>Men that are raped are raped by men that identify as heterosexual.....a TRUE fact. 25 percent of women will be a victim of sexual assault. This is another TRUE fact. I know this issue is a joke to you by your postings, but it will not be a joke when it's someone you love. Maybe you are amused by your ignorant, incorrect, and insensitive postings, but you need to just grow up.
I agree with ya.
Gina

Cabot, AR

#30 Jan 11, 2013
It seems none of you know the reasons for rape. It's because of society and environment. Most girls that get raped aren't revealing any sexual parts. And 70% of women are raped by partners/spouses. I'm tired of men making women feel like shit by saying "She asked for it because she dressed slutty." Rape is about CONTROL, not sex. It has nothing to do with her looks, if that was the case then why do old people get raped? Fat people get raped? And even men? Do your research.
Tky6183

Somerset, KY

#31 Jan 12, 2013
Cut off their dick if it proven they did it, and second, there shouldn't be repeat offenders, if they keep doing bad things they shouldn't get out of jail period. And it doesn't matter if your black or white, or whatever ethnic race you come from. There's no proof that blacks rape more than white or anyone else. Someone else had in their post that blacks have a rape gene in them, really are you really that stupid?
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#32 Jan 12, 2013
Tky6183 wrote:
Cut off their dick if it proven they did it, and second, there shouldn't be repeat offenders, if they keep doing bad things they shouldn't get out of jail period. And it doesn't matter if your black or white, or whatever ethnic race you come from. There's no proof that blacks rape more than white or anyone else. Someone else had in their post that blacks have a rape gene in them, really are you really that stupid?
Maybe if we electrocuted a few, hung a few, or shot a few, this type of behavior would cease to exist. Most women are raped by someone they know. I agree with the previous post about straight dudes raping men. It's about control and humiliation.
Sure

Owensboro, KY

#33 Jan 12, 2013
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if we electrocuted a few, hung a few, or shot a few, this type of behavior would cease to exist. Most women are raped by someone they know. I agree with the previous post about straight dudes raping men. It's about control and humiliation.
I bet you get horny thinking about that. It's about control and humiliation. Electrocute them. You're practically drooling. Hang them. You can hardly control yourself. Shoot them. The ultimate penetration.
hmmm

Princeton, KY

#34 Jan 12, 2013
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you get horny thinking about that. It's about control and humiliation. Electrocute them. You're practically drooling. Hang them. You can hardly control yourself. Shoot them. The ultimate penetration.
Never thought about it that way. I applaud you for your perspective, but I also need to know what you think we should. They are rarely rehabilitated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carrissa stillwel green 3 min Preten 2
first loves (Aug '11) 4 min Santa 52
I know she cheated, but tries to convince other... 16 min Panhead 45
Henry Kellums stone cold rizat 25 min JawDroppedMilitar... 3
omhs nurses 1 hr Ten four 3
Baby mamas 2 hr So what 81
LGBT gettogether 2 hr Educated Straight... 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages