Fourth Degree Assault
Inquiring Minds

Owensboro, KY

#1 Mar 10, 2014
Does anyone know anyone that has been charged with fourth degree assault? What were the circumstances that led to the charge? Did it go to court and what was the penalty?

Thanks!
Mee

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 10, 2014
I got fourth degree assault years ago for beating a b!tch down for talking about my family. I think I had to pay court costs and got a year probation but I do remember having to pay over $400 in hospital bills that weren't covered. You can pay it all at once or take a year to pay. I chose the year cause the b!tch wasn't going on a shopping spree with my money all at once.
wow

United States

#3 Mar 10, 2014
Mee wrote:
I got fourth degree assault years ago for beating a b!tch down for talking about my family. I think I had to pay court costs and got a year probation but I do remember having to pay over $400 in hospital bills that weren't covered. You can pay it all at once or take a year to pay. I chose the year cause the b!tch wasn't going on a shopping spree with my money all at once.
Haha. That wasn't a beat down you fucktard.$400??? Really lol. That's a simple office visit.
Mee

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 10, 2014
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha. That wasn't a beat down you fucktard.$400??? Really lol. That's a simple office visit.
$400 that wasn't covered by her insurance, meaning the bill was larger but $400 wasn't covered. She had to have a catscan done. Not worried about what you think anyways "fucktard"! Lol. Who says that? Btw,even a simple office visit wouldn't be $400. Dumbass! Have a nice day!:)
Wondering

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2014
Inquiring Minds wrote:
Does anyone know anyone that has been charged with fourth degree assault? What were the circumstances that led to the charge? Did it go to court and what was the penalty?
Thanks!
When you were arrested did you not request to see a lawyer? They should have at least assigned you (or whoever) an attorney when you went in front of the judge. The lawyer will tell you what you're facing.
johnny cockring

Fishers, IN

#7 Mar 10, 2014
I know someone like that who's mouth seems to get themselves in situations like that quite often. I'm not saying they deserved it but legally its called a "pattern of behavior" and can be used in a court of law.....js
Lacy

Murfreesboro, TN

#8 Mar 10, 2014
Go to jail website look under Sosh
15 yrs

Richmond, KY

#10 Mar 10, 2014
15 yrs ago a buddy of mine got a mo in jail and like a year probation for barely touching some girl he was banging. And she launched Herself at him. All he did was hold her at arms length to keep her from hurting him. They said since he was so much bigger he shouldn't have been worried?????? Called it "domestic violence"
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 10, 2014
Inquiring Minds wrote:
Thanks!
If you find out let me know. Thanks!
yeah

Rochester, KY

#13 Mar 11, 2014
I got 4th degree assault for defense and went to court. It was dropped after 6 months.
ouch

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2014
I seen that too where Robbie Sosa got arrested, he used to try to talk to me, so glad I didn't go there
big butt poopin

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 11, 2014
Mee wrote:
Whatd you do? Give her abruise
F-ckopd

Richland, IN

#17 Mar 13, 2014
I got arrested last weekend because my gf said I hit her. Then the officer tried to be rough and hurt my arms. [email protected] lil [email protected] would get that a$$ kicked if it wasn't for the badge.
country guy

Utica, KY

#18 Mar 13, 2014
you'll probably get a fine, court costs and have to go to anger management classes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donation den 3 min Need fb or email ... 12
Iva Ellis 1 hr Justify 3
Cute night manager at McDonald's on perish ? 1 hr Anonymous 1
Trick or treating 3 hr hope this helps 3
Paul doughlas is a rapist 4 hr Know him 2
Cody lindsey 4 hr Curious 1
News Lisa Mann, Russell Springs, KY, appointed to KY... 4 hr Drcarson 2
Are catholics real Christans? 16 hr Bike guy 54

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web