Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,206

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Are You Kidding

Chicago, IL

#15312 Sep 20, 2012
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
the rest of that article (that you left out of your copy/paste), goes on to tell about how taxes have lowered for American workers. A vast majority of the country.
yes, he has raised some taxes. But he lowered some too. Personally, I think taxes on known health risks are a good idea.
Actually, these particular increases do not mean a great deal to me. I only pointed out this information as wtf called me a liar regarding a previous post. He stated Obama had not raised ANY taxes.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#15313 Sep 21, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, these particular increases do not mean a great deal to me. I only pointed out this information as wtf called me a liar regarding a previous post. He stated Obama had not raised ANY taxes.
The President has not raised any Taxes.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15315 Sep 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President has not raised any Taxes.
That's because you're on welfare, dickhead, and probably receive earned income (which is anything but earned), and WIC.

Since: Sep 10

Perris, CA

#15316 Sep 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
...what do you think obama care is ? free?
wtf

Clay City, KY

#15317 Sep 21, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you're on welfare, dickhead, and probably receive earned income (which is anything but earned), and WIC.
You s-ck d-ckheads.
lmfao
wtf

Clay City, KY

#15318 Sep 21, 2012
jondee wrote:
<quoted text>...what do you think obama care is ? free?
It is the same as Romneycare dumbass.
wondering

Booneville, KY

#15319 Sep 22, 2012
Obama ain't worth s sh*t!
wtf

Jackson, KY

#15320 Sep 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
What does that make you numb nuts?
Curious

Swampscott, MA

#15321 Sep 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
Agree.
What about his wife?
Same value?
Curious

Swampscott, MA

#15322 Sep 22, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>

have "Spell Check." Use it!
Everything is perfect in my writing. I am from Boston and we do not use "spell check", "country parson"
Bie stevie woman

Swampscott, MA

#15323 Sep 22, 2012
Rookwood wrote:
I would not vote for either of these bozo's , if they paid me to. This is a political circus,
Dito.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#15324 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You s-ck d-ckheads.
lmfao
The truth hurts, vaginal drip!
Cheapo

Swampscott, MA

#15326 Sep 22, 2012
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
And YOU should know! Oh, by the way, you have "Spell Check." Use it!
First time was for free. I am cheap.
Nonsense

Swampscott, MA

#15327 Sep 22, 2012
Prone to despersonalization and impetigo
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#15328 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
This is an answer and repeated from before.
What do you call the Obama Care package where if you do not purchase a supplemental or insurance policy,there will be a(fine)changed to (tax) with the law suit and the sup.ct.

When you receive you monthly chek,will you have enough left to pay the $640 tax?

And don`t try to tell us it is not a tax,they pleaded it and the Ct agree!So the poor and the middleclass get it in the (back)end,again.Do yu understand this?
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#15329 Sep 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Quit being a gd Liar and I will stop calling you one.
The President has never raised Taxes.
Clay brain.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#15330 Sep 22, 2012
Are You Kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your comments. I know I can't change wtf. I hope I become immune to him soon! LOL His hideous statements and name calling sometimes anger me, but mostly I just pity him. With his attitude, he must be a very lonely person.
you will get used o it. He is like a pesky fly.
Syl

Flatwoods, KY

#15331 Sep 22, 2012
Working tax payer's will have to have their taxes raised to pay for all this.
This has been happening for years, but has been dramatically increased in the last four years.
The administration now advertises and try's to find new people to go on food stamps and other government benefits and handouts{paid for you and me}
It's offering seemingly "free health care, college educations funded by the government for 20 years pay back with no or low interest rates ,and the list is endless. Do the American people owe every child in America a government funded education? My grand daughter had to do like other kids have done for years, work jobs to pay for her education it,or do with out.
Are You Kidding

Elmwood Park, IL

#15332 Sep 22, 2012
President Obama has been forced to reassess his view of what caused the attack in Benghazi, Libya that killed US Ambassador Christopher Stevens, raising questions about whether the White House has a solid grasp on the underpinnings of the angry convulsions rocking the Middle East and the impact of the so-called “Cairo doctrine” laid out by Obama shortly after he took office in 2009.

http://news.yahoo.com/benghazi-attack-why-whi...
firstofthemonthe r

Somerset, KY

#15333 Sep 22, 2012
Tough Love wrote:
What an embarrassment for Kentucky. Conway is out to lunch and Paul is just plain goofy. I can't believe this is the best we have to offer. That said, and putting politics aside -- I dislike both parties equally -- Conway will probably do the least amount of damage. Paul's ideas will only benefit the wealthy and big business. If he has any influence in Washington, it will lead to the death of the middle class, make even basic education unaffordable for the average american, and eliminate the basic protections that are currently afforded to the American people. This great nation would quickly become a third world nation if Paul were in charge.
Thank You, it is people like you that make me think that this country still might have a chance!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Postives sides of the Kentucky People 21 min ladykoblenz 1
chad and jac 92.5 40 min jack 21
chara hudson hendricks 51 min jennifer simone 1
jesika riggs 51 min bad mother 3
jp 53 min if it is 2
Dr. Gipes new piece 1 hr Lol 2
Zack Evans is a pedophile! 1 hr BeCareful 1
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match