First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bored

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Im tired of the same old posts lets start something interesting whats your deepest darkest secret dont give names or anything no drama just fun
True

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 8, 2012
Bored wrote:
Im tired of the same old posts lets start something interesting whats your deepest darkest secret dont give names or anything no drama just fun
i cheated!
Interested

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 8, 2012
Only one person come on I know that there are more secrets than that in owensboro
Rodney Newton

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 8, 2012
Sometimes I sit in a closet all day and just fart.
Totally embarrassing

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2012
Bored wrote:
when im home alone and I get excited about something I scream and make funny noises bet my neighbors think im nuts luckily theres only one that can hear me poor thing

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 8, 2012
I'm cheating now !!!
lucky one

Owensboro, KY

#7 Nov 11, 2012
Bored wrote:
What's your deepest darkest secret :)
yes

Princeton, KY

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Bored wrote:
Tell us. You started the posts.
Interested

Owensboro, KY

#9 Nov 11, 2012
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us. You started the posts.
i know sad thing is I dont really have one I guess the only thing would be that I got extremely drunk one time and dont remember if I slept witb a total stranger or not tthats not really a big deal but those who know me would never expect it coz that is mot me at all I tried to think of something when I started the post but couldnt. My lifes pretty boring guess that why im interested in everyone elses secrets
me too

Owensboro, KY

#10 Nov 11, 2012
Totally embarrassing wrote:
<quoted text>when im home alone and I get excited about something I scream and make funny noises bet my neighbors think im nuts luckily theres only one that can hear me poor thing
You and me both. I call it, I'm bored as hell and I'm just trying to entertain myself.
maybe

Princeton, KY

#11 Nov 11, 2012
me too wrote:
<quoted text>You and me both. I call it, I'm bored as hell and I'm just trying to entertain myself.
You need to find someone you can have secrets with.
me too

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 11, 2012
maybe wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to find someone you can have secrets with.
Yeah, you're right.
hmm

Hopkinsville, KY

#13 Nov 11, 2012
But everyones going to bash out secrets.
lucky one

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Secrets usually don't stay secrets for long
Interested

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Ok fine maybe the secret thing wasnt a good idea coz someone could get hurt so never mind just trying to cure some boredom so no more secrets
abc

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 11, 2012
Thinking of ending it
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 11, 2012
abc wrote:
Thinking of ending it
Why?
hmm

Hopkinsville, KY

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Interested wrote:
Ok fine maybe the secret thing wasnt a good idea coz someone could get hurt so never mind just trying to cure some boredom so no more secrets
I respect that 100%
hot dog

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 11, 2012
who wants a hot dog
abc

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 12, 2012
Because I want to end it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's funny when you have wh0 re$ that 2 min Night shift 18
watching your girl get pregnant by BBC 10 min cuck 1
Stephanie Green 15 min Tracy McNeese 4
OMS South 29 min Tropicana 9
ok. Let's see what's on the single market. 48 min Gay Gibsonton FL ... 11
Where does Keith from closed Kmart now work? 57 min Resume 6
Bad parents 1 hr Commonsense 6
county attorney dropping class A felony sexual ... 2 hr God does not like... 33

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web