First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Maybe

Owensboro, KY

#31 Oct 7, 2013
eye doctor wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to disappoint you but I do not own a handheld steamer. I have an industrial cleaner because I can afford it. I like my floors to be really steam cleaned not just warm misted with the "steam cleaner" you average people buy at home depot or lowes. So my steam cleaner gets hot enough to kill. Sorry if yours doesn't.
you really need to get over yourself with the ,"I can afford it" crap. Obviously you do judge because you have judged this person that you know absolutely nothing about twice. She may have more money than you. If your husband makes all or most of the money then he can afford it not you. If you can't afford all this stuff without daddy or hubby then you have no reason to open your mouth about money so get over yourself.
Nope

Antioch, TN

#32 Oct 7, 2013
Goodwill Owensboro does not have bedbugs. In the years I have worked there, they have never had an infestation...of anything. If they did, none of us would be at work. whoever is out to shut us down probably is just mad about something else: they wouldn't hire them, fired them, wouldn't take their bedbug infested wares, etc. Attacking a charity is low. Goodwill helps dozens of people with disabilities each year find jobs in local businesses, which is good for everyone.
Bedbugs

United States

#34 Oct 7, 2013
Nope wrote:
Goodwill Owensboro does not have bedbugs. In the years I have worked there, they have never had an infestation...of anything. If they did, none of us would be at work. whoever is out to shut us down probably is just mad about something else: they wouldn't hire them, fired them, wouldn't take their bedbug infested wares, etc. Attacking a charity is low. Goodwill helps dozens of people with disabilities each year find jobs in local businesses, which is good for everyone.
I was there. Another girl told the staff and they removed the couch and put it in the dumpster.
Anyone

Owensboro, KY

#35 Oct 7, 2013
Oh my... after reading this thread, I feel itchy!
afdc

Owensboro, KY

#37 Oct 8, 2013
I believe it is possible that a item could come in with bed bugs and if this is true and the item was discarded then I am sure the problem was dealt with accordingly. I am sure they used spray, powder or what ever was needed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PeopleMark employment agency (Sep '15) 17 min Gfranklin 7
Owensboro Gym and Fitness - NO AIR CONDITION ON... (Apr '13) 36 min ??!!?? 27
Kimberly Clark 43 min Terry Lanham 5
Trenching 46 min Dictdigg3r 1
Income based daycare (May '16) 1 hr Itiswhatitis 4
Before you judge 1 hr fake 4
Elisha lewis and tori hester (Aug '15) 2 hr Gaith 42

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance