yeah they good people over there
inked

Tomball, TX

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Never heard of them.
jake

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2011
they do a hell of a job.... they charged me 75 hour but well worth.... drew my tat by hand... also heard mob ink is alright
smfh

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 14, 2011
didnt fill my shit in all the way... its just chinese symbols. i dont like em! LADY LUCK!
4sure

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 14, 2011
Goldenhawk done some shit ass work that I have seen and as well as lady luck plus them fake as gangster down at mob ink

Liberal Wisenheimer
Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 14, 2011
Trashy.
golden

Utica, KY

#8 Aug 14, 2011
Love Golden Hawk! They're clean, seen alotta nice work from them, and the people that work there are friendly. Fx does good work but they're dicks. And lady luck should be shut down. Id be ashamed to walk around w a tat from them. Stay away from Palmers too.

Since: Aug 11

Pflugerville, TX

#9 Aug 14, 2011
Glodenhawk is beast!
ya know

United States

#10 Aug 14, 2011
GoldenHawk is legit. Got 5 tattoos all by them, wouldn't go anywhere else!
thatonechick

United States

#11 Aug 14, 2011
GoldenHawk is the shit. Rev. Ron is the man!

Pflugerville, TX

#12 Aug 14, 2011
Every tattoo is going to need touch up, #fact

Level 1

United States

#13 Aug 14, 2011
4sure wrote:
Goldenhawk done some shit ass work that I have seen and as well as lady luck plus them fake as gangster down at mob ink
And Wats Ur Occupation? Aint No Gangsters Ova Here Jus Real Deal Tattoos, Prolly Caint Afford It Is Why U Talkin Shit Bout Us Huh? Haha Keep It Movin Holmes
TheTruth

United States

#14 Aug 14, 2011
Ew, Lady Luck all the way!
ummm

Centertown, KY

#15 Aug 14, 2011
sh*ttiest tattoo i've ever gotten. didn't take any time to do my tattoo.. didn't fill it in, and it looks like crap. had to go get it fixed by someone who actually knew what they were doing.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 30, 2011
I got an entire back piece there 10 hrs of work and it is amazing. I have also been pierced there. I would never go anywhere else. If your ink looks jacked up maybe you didn't take care of it right?
Yeahyeah67

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 31, 2011
I've seen good work come from there and bad but nothing mind blowing so far...I have also heard from a lot of their clients that one of the guys is an asshole and if he's having a bad day he doesn't care what his tattoos look like when he's pissed or whatever. Or hell screw ppl over. I also heard they do not do piercings correctly or up to date. That's just what I've heard, I've never been there myself but what I've heard from a lot of ppl that have gone there and gotten work done.

Detroit, MI

#19 Oct 31, 2011
im very close woth those guys and ive gotten all my tattoos there and all mine look good and never seen a bad tattoo come out of that shop! if ur gonna say a tattoo sucks bc u had toget it touched up then you are never gonna find a "good tattoo"! they take their time drawing it to get exactly what you want and they r prolly the nicest guys around and by far the cleanest shop around
voice of the people

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 31, 2011
Would not reccomend. My sleeve has so many flaws. One area was colored in the wrong color. No touching that up.
J.P

Herndon, VA

#21 Oct 31, 2011
Nate Owens wrote:
<quoted text>And Wats Ur Occupation? Aint No Gangsters Ova Here Jus Real Deal Tattoos, Prolly Caint Afford It Is Why U Talkin Shit Bout Us Huh? Haha Keep It Movin Holmes
Quit riding your cousins coat-tails and step your game up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking For Hung Tranny 2 min Madisonville madn... 5
Seriously, why is everyone here so hateful? 9 min Madisonville Sadn... 3
Guys who are packing and guys who are lacking 26 min Madisonville Sadness 28
Biggerthanyou 50 min BTU 4
Hays 55 min Plies 7
chris glover 1 hr Over it 22
Taco Bell 1 hr Zen Juggler 6

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance