sad

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Had a friend today ask me if i knew him bc he killed a dog while back and brags about it This piece of shit killed a dog for no reason who does that ? I hope someone beats the shit out if him believe me he's going to get his if I see his punk ass anyone know a address for him I know he stays with his Grandmaw and dates a girl named Brittany looking for info
brittney

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I mean really who puts shit on topix & under a diff name..do u not have anything better else to do and he didnt kill vinces dog..get a life and find somethinf better to do then talk shit abt ppl on here
hahaha

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

I'd really love to see someone kick his ass , he would lay anyone out first hit, even if he did kill vinces dog he deserves it he beat the shyt out of his dog boss all the time Vince shouldn't be allowed to even own a dog. You dumb ass's can talk all the shyt you want bout tony but I dare you to walk up to his face and even act like you gonna do something because I know first hand he ain't one you wanna mess with fu** Vince 's fat ass his dog and his nasty ni**** loven hoe. Lol

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Judged:

hahaha wrote:
I'd really love to see someone kick his ass , he would lay anyone out first hit, even if he did kill vinces dog he deserves it he beat the shyt out of his dog boss all the time Vince shouldn't be allowed to even own a dog. You dumb ass's can talk all the shyt you want bout tony but I dare you to walk up to his face and even act like you gonna do something because I know first hand he ain't one you wanna mess with fu** Vince 's fat ass his dog and his nasty ni**** loven hoe. Lol
The dog deserved to die bc his owner beat him? Wow your a Dumbass and so is your wanna be gangster buddy
IcallBS

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2013

Its just a dog, get over it.
F U P O S

Paducah, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

IcallBS wrote:
Its just a dog, get over it.
Just a dog? You are a LOW LIFE PIECE OF SHIT!
Haha

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

He needs to move to Hancock County. They don't give two $hits if you kill dogs up there. Just ask Keith Pate.
smdh

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Haha wrote:
He needs to move to Hancock County. They don't give two $hits if you kill dogs up there. Just ask Keith Pate.
He needs to go back to dcdc where he belongs he's a women beater and a dog killer and worthless piece of trash gives white people a bad name
brittney

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

How abt u use ur real name instead of talking sh*t on a website..grow the f**k ya have nothing better to do..are we in elementary school again...ya talk all this made s**t on topix but I gurantee ya want say anything to his face..
cali

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

smdh wrote:
<quoted text>
He needs to go back to dcdc where he belongs he's a women beater and a dog killer and worthless piece of trash gives white people a bad name
and is this about Vince cause he beats women and dogs , not sure who your putting down or standing up for but tony has never laid hands on a girl and Vince beats , raps, and beats his animals your the dumbass !!!
cali

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

*Beats and rapes women and beats his animals
hahahah

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
The dog deserved to die bc his owner beat him? Wow your a Dumbass and so is your wanna be gangster buddy
no dumb ass were talking bout two different dogs here the first one he had they said tony killed but he didn't even if he did the dog would have died from Vince beating it . vinces second dog boss he beat and neglected on many occasionsand it got takin away from him because of the abuse
hurt memories

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Weird I clicked on this and Vince is brought up he dated Britt and had two kids with her right? Did he go to Apollo and last name stinnett he raped me in my car my freshman year. He was so nice and caring at first but then he turned into my worst nightmare. I see I'm not the only victim.
brittney

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

This is his ex and vince didnt get boss taken away we sold him bc he was to big for the apartment we was at.ive been on and off with him since I was 15 & hes not a rapist..lmao..he never did beat his dogs he just didnt havw enough time for them bc he was always busy..
lol

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Judged:

brittney wrote:
This is his ex and vince didnt get boss taken away we sold him bc he was to big for the apartment we was at.ive been on and off with him since I was 15 & hes not a rapist..lmao..he never did beat his dogs he just didnt havw enough time for them bc he was always busy..
........('
.........\
uh huh

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

hurt memories wrote:
Weird I clicked on this and Vince is brought up he dated Britt and had two kids with her right? Did he go to Apollo and last name stinnett he raped me in my car my freshman year. He was so nice and caring at first but then he turned into my worst nightmare. I see I'm not the only victim.
Sounds like to me someone got screwed & never got talked to again and got their feelings hurt. As for the rest of this BS yall are all idiots. He's no rapist, woman beater, or animal beater. Get a damn life.
Kentucky

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

smdh wrote:
<quoted text>
i couldn't agree anymore !!! This is totally the truth

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 14 min Le Jimbo 145,946
Tara Omer Dants 3rd Abortion!! 35 min aaa 3
Where is the best place to get breast implants? 2 hr In Need Of Some New Jugs 1
william phelps? 2 hr lock up your daughters 6
Bald Drug Addict at Aarons 3 hr the real JP 2
kian jackson 3 hr Amber 28
i miss her so much 3 hr Princess 27
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••