Bluediamond57

Owensboro, KY

#1 Apr 10, 2013
does anyone know of the information of Indictment of Dwayne A Edge details please I need the info PLEASE!!!!!!
questions

Elizabeth, NJ

#3 Feb 20, 2014
how long does it take to get indicted after being arrested and going to court for a felony? I have not heard from my public defender or been given a court date. the incident took place in mid January. l was with someone when they commited a theft and was taken to jail.
felon

United States

#4 Feb 20, 2014
I was busted in December and they came back and got me in February....
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#5 Feb 20, 2014
questions wrote:
how long does it take to get indicted after being arrested and going to court for a felony? I have not heard from my public defender or been given a court date. the incident took place in mid January. l was with someone when they commited a theft and was taken to jail.
call the public defenders office and give them your name and ask if u got indicted. they do indictments on the 1st tuesday of the month i think. u probably wont get indicted until march n if they indicted u this month they would have served the warrant by now.
questions

Newark, NJ

#6 Feb 20, 2014
when I went to court they had a signed a stamped paper saying I had seen a public defender. when I went before the judge he asked where he was and my relative who committed the crime at a local store was not listed in any of the information they had been given. they still haven't been to court received a public defender and still in jail on another charge.
questions

Newark, NJ

#7 Feb 20, 2014
I had not seen the public defender and they also claim I waived my rights.
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 21, 2014
questions wrote:
I had not seen the public defender and they also claim I waived my rights.
they probably mean that you waived it to the grand jury. if you were in jail and agreed to waive it to the grand jury it usually means they will release you from jail on pretrial until you get indicted by the grand jury.
wondering

Newark, NJ

#10 Mar 4, 2014
if you are indicted do they put out a warrant for your arrested if you were let out on pretrial
knows

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2014
Yes they do put out a warrant
suggestion

Owensboro, KY

#12 Mar 4, 2014
Not always.. my boyfriend was out on pretrial and his charges waived to the grand jury but was never re arrested
mike

United States

#13 Mar 4, 2014
Has he been indicted yet
suggestion

United States

#14 Mar 4, 2014
Yes his case was settled in April of last year..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do all these nice women that put out 3 min News flash 2
Abby bass 56 min Patrick 1
Todd Hazel Riggs meth man 1 hr Midge 5
Jeffry Durham 1 hr BreaknBricks 5
Billy Norris come out of hiding 1 hr Martin 1
Is there a way to upload a photo 2 hr Me too 7
David Cowan Nikki Brown 2 hr Ashley gabbard 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance