Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2014
Is he still in jail?
Okkk

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2014
lola wrote:
Is he still in jail?
Yeah, for trying to kill his wife and children. But they didn't charge him for that. No attempted murder no nothing. Sick people.
Lmao

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2014
Just a correction. It was his wife and her kids. Not his by any means. And he never once tried killing them. He was charged for kidnapping and all of that. And that's it. He should have been charged a long time ago for the assault on his wife's kids and her of course but that didn't happen as you can tell.
Okkk

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 11, 2014
Lmao wrote:
Just a correction. It was his wife and her kids. Not his by any means. And he never once tried killing them. He was charged for kidnapping and all of that. And that's it. He should have been charged a long time ago for the assault on his wife's kids and her of course but that didn't happen as you can tell.
Threatening them telling them shit he will do if they told

I was there I would know
Sick

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 11, 2014
He needs help. The police didn't even vouch for half of the stuff recorded on Susan's phone. They even let him kidnap her in the parking lot of Wesleyan park plaza
Lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Aug 12, 2014
Okkk wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening them telling them shit he will do if they told
I was there I would know
You weren't the only one there ;)
Sick

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 13, 2014
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
You weren't the only one there ;)
Who are you?
dirty bubble

United States

#11 Aug 18, 2014
He went to the Jake for try to take his ole lady to western state hospital in handcuffs an she called the cops while they were driving an she said whatever she could to get tha police there asap its called paper work... An she went to the to see him after that. But he refused the visit, believe dat
Lmfao

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 20, 2014
I don't see her doing that she loves her children
Lmao

Bowling Green, KY

#13 Aug 20, 2014
You're so funny. Guess you talk to him? But I guess you didn't hear the recording? Lol too funny I guess your his pos son right or one of his crack head friends? The one whom he never saw only came around to get money and dope just like all of the rest of em. He wasn't going to take her to western state. If he was why were they out in bfe the complete opposite direction of it? ANYWAYS she was staying at a motel he found her. He was hiding in her truck? If he was going to take her there he does have enough sense left in that shriveled brain of his to call them or the police himself and do that since they WERE AND ARE still married? He's crazy and a pyscho. Hell if he got away with murder the first time why not get away with it again. And I highly doubt that was going to be his second murder he would have committed.
what

Evansville, IN

#14 Aug 26, 2014
Lmao wrote:
You're so funny. Guess you talk to him? But I guess you didn't hear the recording? Lol too funny I guess your his pos son right or one of his crack head friends? The one whom he never saw only came around to get money and dope just like all of the rest of em. He wasn't going to take her to western state. If he was why were they out in bfe the complete opposite direction of it? ANYWAYS she was staying at a motel he found her. He was hiding in her truck? If he was going to take her there he does have enough sense left in that shriveled brain of his to call them or the police himself and do that since they WERE AND ARE still married? He's crazy and a pyscho. Hell if he got away with murder the first time why not get away with it again. And I highly doubt that was going to be his second murder he would have committed.
he is a crazy! But, gotta love his silly a$*! We haven't seen him in along time! Susan is a good person too! We all get wrapped up in things we later we see were stupid! Hope thier doing fine! We miss yal crazy butts Susan an d! Hope to run into yal agin one day! M&M in eville!
Sssss

Madison, TN

#16 Oct 1, 2014
Yall are all a bunch of jokes :) get your facts straight PLEASE this is his daughter, too bad every single one of yall who are doing this, are TOTALLY wrong. So wrong it's embarressing.
Kendall

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 2, 2014
Sssss wrote:
Yall are all a bunch of jokes :) get your facts straight PLEASE this is his daughter, too bad every single one of yall who are doing this, are TOTALLY wrong. So wrong it's embarressing.
-Lololol this is SUSANS daughter Kara I don't know what the fuck ur talking about because 1 I NEVER SAW YOU.2 your dumbass dad never saw you. 3 he's nothing but a cold hearted killer! Oh & tellem Im loving my life sooooooooo much right now &#128521; how does failure feel?

I know he's your dad & all but you ain't gotta act like you was there honey!

Since: Oct 14

Madison, TN

#18 Oct 10, 2014
Kendall wrote:
<quoted text>
-Lololol this is SUSANS daughter Kara I don't know what the fuck ur talking about because 1 I NEVER SAW YOU.2 your dumbass dad never saw you. 3 he's nothing but a cold hearted killer! Oh & tellem Im loving my life sooooooooo much right now &#128521; how does failure feel?
I know he's your dad & all but you ain't gotta act like you was there honey!
Maybe if ur mom wasn't a crack head..she wouldn't have stolen the only money he had left, to go lay up a nasty hotel with a dirty piece of shit. But if someone stole $8,000 of mine and shot it their up or snorted up their nose in 1 day. I might go a little crazy to.
Kendall

Tampa, FL

#19 Oct 13, 2014
Pissed014 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if ur mom wasn't a crack head..she wouldn't have stolen the only money he had left, to go lay up a nasty hotel with a dirty piece of shit. But if someone stole $8,000 of mine and shot it their up or snorted up their nose in 1 day. I might go a little crazy to.
Why don't you just shut the up lmao. Learn the difference between crack and meth dumbasssss ! oh and it wasn't 8,000 ! It was 1000$ which is nothing compared to the 30k goin straight on his dumb ass lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Worse of the Midtown building 5 min Really 2
thread deletion 19 min Mephistopheles 1
Southern Little League 1 hr CaptainCoach 88
Shannon at Chautauqua Park 1 hr NVR the other woman 25
Championship Autos FRAUD!!! Beware 2 hr Customer 6
best place that send flowers? 3 hr Gifter 6
Southern Little League, I mean Southern Travel ... 3 hr Superman 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages