Posted in the Owensboro Forum

wanker

Centertown, KY

#1 Dec 7, 2012
whats your fav. mines gota be flying dog or great lakes
well

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 7, 2012
blue moon. is that a craft beer? close enuff for me. red stripe is good too. and rolling rock.
wanker

Centertown, KY

#4 Dec 7, 2012
wow yea none of those brands are real craft beer go to js liquor on triplett and it may just change your life
well

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 7, 2012
wanker wrote:
wow yea none of those brands are real craft beer go to js liquor on triplett and it may just change your life
those beers cost too damn much n ive tried samples of em n they arent all that great
jeff

Owensboro, KY

#7 Dec 7, 2012
seirna nevada. and yes, they are worth every penny, delecious

“Don't read what's to the right”

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 7, 2012
bell's brewery FTW!

Level 1

Since: Jan 12

Owensboro KY

#9 Dec 8, 2012
jamzes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Boston beer company is in FACT a craft brewery. And played a big part in the modern renaissance of the microbrewery. All the craft brews you see on liquor store shelves owe their presence to the popularity of the Sam Adams brands.
All hail to the mighty Sam!
DT90H

Owensboro, KY

#10 Dec 8, 2012
Like Sam Adams Octoberfest and favorite is Schlafly's (St Louis Brewer)Porter ....love that stuff
disgusted

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Dec 8, 2012
Yuengling!! Wish kentucky could start selling it

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Owensboro, Kentucky

#12 Dec 8, 2012
I don't drink many craft beers, so I'm judging based on cool ideas and stuff...Founders, Rogue, and Three Floyd's.
Hophead

Elizabethtown, KY

#13 Dec 8, 2012
^^Nikki's on the right track... 3 Floyd's and Founders are some of the best you can get around here. Russian River, Green Flash, and Oskar Blues are some of my other favorites. I love hops so I'm a little bias towards Pale Ales and IPAs. There are some new upstarts in Lex/Lou that are making some good beers... West 6th and Against the Grain.
I've never had much luck finding the best beers in OBO, I like go to Liquor Barn in Louisville about once a month, pretty excited that one just opened in BG

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Owensboro, Kentucky

#14 Dec 8, 2012
Hophead wrote:
^^Nikki's on the right track... 3 Floyd's and Founders are some of the best you can get around here. Russian River, Green Flash, and Oskar Blues are some of my other favorites. I love hops so I'm a little bias towards Pale Ales and IPAs. There are some new upstarts in Lex/Lou that are making some good beers... West 6th and Against the Grain.
I've never had much luck finding the best beers in OBO, I like go to Liquor Barn in Louisville about once a month, pretty excited that one just opened in BG
The Green Flash is getting pretty popular, too!

Maybe I actually need to drink more craft beer :)
omg

Princeton, KY

#15 Dec 8, 2012
wanker wrote:
I love flying dog. U must be the smartest wanker in Owensboro.
wanker

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
omg wrote:
<quoted text>
I love flying dog. U must be the smartest wanker in Owensboro.
thanks i do my best i cant believe i forgot to mention founders the breakfast stout is my all time favorite beer! drinking one right now actually
huh

Richmond, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Kentucky Ale is the bomb. And I'm not talking about the Bourbon Barrel flavor, although thats alright too.
juvy counselor

Crothersville, IN

#19 Dec 10, 2012
jamzes wrote:
Sam Adams hands down. Octoberfest is the bomb. I wish they made it year round.
The only thing that is a touch better than Octoberfest bottle is Octoberfest out of a keg. I second that! on making it year round cause it is the bomb!
yesss

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2012
juvy counselor wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that is a touch better than Octoberfest bottle is Octoberfest out of a keg. I second that! on making it year round cause it is the bomb!
My first keg was Octoberfest and it was delishhh.
IPA

Owensboro, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Dogfishhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ugly dudes with no teeth 4 min Uknowwho 6
People who cheat 25 min Babygirl 23
Nicky's funeral 27 min Yayo11 2
Let the punishment fit the Panda 27 min Tired of waiting 3
Billy Norris are you still 34 min Uknowwho 5
Brucie bruce Hamilton 1 hr Wow 2
You are so trashy for what you have done. 1 hr Bigger 7
Edge gym shot up today 1 hr Yessir 10

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web