Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 14, 2013
is it not against the law to talk and text while driving.i see it ten to fifteen times daily.are you idiots blind or just lazy.stop worrying about about pulling ppl over for 2mph over gawking at ron paynes moronic crap downtown and get off your lazy asses and enforce the laws that will save peoples lives.
Old

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 14, 2013
Think somebody covered this another time. it is hard to determine when someone is texting and looking through their phone. Cops can't take someone's phone from them to check if that person was texting, and I'm sure most drivers wouldn't admit it. This topic was actually talked about on tv and in the newspaper saying that texting laws are hard to enforce due to these reasons. It's not an OPD problem, its a national one. Technology will soon render cell phones off in newer cars and they will work through the cars audio system but that won't stop it either. Several states have outlawed cell use while driving to stop any dis agreement on whether texting was happening or not. Hope this helps. ( I did a research paper on this not long ago)
Jesse

Nebo, KY

#3 Jun 14, 2013
We need to text, we need to communicate, we need to stay in touch, we need to talk, we need a government program...

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jun 14, 2013
all i know is i ride and im gettin sick and tired of almost getting run down by these idiots in this town. if everybody would just slow the hell down and pay att. it might be a safer town to drive in.i have loved ones like everybody else and i want to see them when i get home.i dont like the thought of being splattered on the pavement by some dumbass
OPD sucks

Franklin, KY

#5 Jun 14, 2013
roosevelt1 wrote:
is it not against the law to talk and text while driving.i see it ten to fifteen times daily.are you idiots blind or just lazy.stop worrying about about pulling ppl over for 2mph over gawking at ron paynes moronic crap downtown and get off your lazy asses and enforce the laws that will save peoples lives.
OPD is going to do anything to actually save lives. Instead these dumbass cops that look like they just got out of high school are busy pulling people over for "swerving."
So right!

Chicago, IL

#6 Jun 14, 2013
OPD sucks wrote:
<quoted text>OPD is going to do anything to actually save lives. Instead these dumbass cops that look like they just got out of high school are busy pulling people over for "swerving."
I know! What a bunch of idiots pulling people over for swerving on the road, which could be a drunk driver that could swerve off the road or into oncoming traffic. They should be catching all the murderers and rapists that are running all over this town. Or even better, tracking down terrorists...you know, the only things police are supposed to do, right?
well

Richmond, KY

#7 Jun 14, 2013
well i see police doin it most of the time...i bout to start takin pics of police doin it and postin em...everyone join me..if u see em breakin the law take a pic and post it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cody wedding (Jan '12) 26 min Jessica 57
The Mary Owen Murder (Jan '13) 30 min BigONative509 199
Aaron Buck 53 min Erin 3
J renfro 55 min Duke 11
Josh tolson erin mclimore baby 2 hr Me too 4
Audra Mayfield pregnant by 30 black guy 2 hr Wondering 4
Kara pregnant AGAIN 3 hr Kara h 2
Mudsharks at TTMA 5 hr NoStandards 30

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web