freaky

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Any suggestions on freaky things I can do to turn my man out...we have been seeing each other for a while now. We have had sexual conversations but have never "went all the way" tonight I want to blow his mind. Guys/girls any suggestions? I am a little nervous about how to start it?
What

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 26, 2013
So let me get this straight. You're a dude and want to hook up with a dude that's probably gay. I'd say you have it in the bag. Have you tried letting him stick it in your butt? That's always cool when I get to do that with my chick.
freaky

United States

#3 Jan 26, 2013
I am a girl...y would u think I was a guy?
What

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
When I hear "my man" and things like that. I assume it's from a gay or a black person. When I hear "turn out" I think going gay or making a whore out of some chick.
It's easy, just suck his dong or whatever. He's "your man." There's nothing to "turn out." You just do it.
dirty old man

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 26, 2013
3 words: Arse To Mouth!
fan

Owensboro, KY

#6 Jan 26, 2013
Lick his butthole
Glitter

United States

#7 Jan 26, 2013
Lick his as*hole when your let giving him head or stick your finger in his ass when hes about to cum.
As for only gays and blacks saying my man, I'm a white female and I say that too lol. That's just my man you know. What does your chick call you? But i will agree the choice of the words "turn out" mae me think bringing someone out of the closet as well.

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Regardless of what term you use to refer to your significant other or to describe what you want to do with/for them in my opinion is pointless. When it goes to the bedroom have fun and explore. Let him explore you. I'm sure if you cross a certain line that he/she is really against going through with they will let you know. There is nothing wrong with trying things out. Handcuffs, oral sex, blindfolds, playing games, candles, your options are only as limited as your sexual imagination.
Turning

Hartford, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2013
So did it happen? Lets hear about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "name" threads 8 min yep 4
Lethal injection 10 min yeah 4
Tara Reynolds 11 min hey 1
Eliza Buck is a snitch (Jun '14) 13 min Lol 15
Charlie Camfield aka fatboy and Britany Fulkerson 38 min yep 2
bad wreck u.s 60 stanley 38 min Dbro 25
Janice 1 hr scoop 2
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web