looking for a job

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Does anyone know if ttma is taking applications.
simple

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

looking for a job wrote:
Does anyone know if ttma is taking applications.
Thru Malone staffing
fbbvffhb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2013

When hired on whats starting wage
stupid

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

You dont get hired on they give you the shaft
yup

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Do they do a background check?

Also, will they allow you to work there if you have worked there like 5 years ago?
welll

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

yup wrote:
Do they do a background check?
Also, will they allow you to work there if you have worked there like 5 years ago?
i wouldnt let them know u worked there 5 years ago, but yeah not sure about the background check but there are felons that work there
Arggg

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

welll wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldnt let them know u worked there 5 years ago, but yeah not sure about the background check but there are felons that work there
Actually that is solid bad advice, I was a temp at ttma almost two years ago and when i applied I told them I had worked there previously as well (I was a teenager the first time around and I quit basically). I was told that if I hadn't told them they would have found out and I would have been let go immediately. But they did hire me back on (as a temp) and I quit almost a full year later again lol. Fugg ttma man, put me on a sheisty azz tugger forever with no mat...worked 12+ or almost 12 hours every single day plus every other saturday it seems.... no time for family ever really....the place pays good but hell at what price does that money come really? Working on a concrete floor all day in heavy azz steel toes, tearin up your body (My feet didn't stop going numb and feeling swollen for months after I quit..no lie) and spending the majority of your time at work instead of a healthy balance of work and home time... Everybody's got to eat though so if you have to work there go for it, it's just not an ideal place to work but it's dam sure better than burger king.
Arggg

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

OP if you have worked there before and you quit you may have a hard time getting back on....let me tell you why I was allowed to come back. The night I left and never came back I ate a bunch of stackers and drank a red bull as this was my first few nights on my first 3rd shift job so I didn't know how to cope lol. I basically ended up getting sick on the line (I was production the first go round) and I went and threw up then I went to the nurse who sent me home. When I told them I had worked there previously I told them I got sick on the line and I was sick for a couple weeks after that so I just got replaced...like it was out of my control that I was let go....They looked in to it and contacted HR at ttma and had to get approval from them before they could tell me if I was going to work or not.
Arggg

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

IDK y that posted 3 times.....stupid azz interwebs!
fbbvffhb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2013

Lol if you make youre self a asset there would be no reason not to hire some one on they hire any other way
The Real

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

I have never seen the level of disrespect in my life over some damn ink or gloves, which is needed for work, in my entire life. The work is fine,the people make it unbareable 5294

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
#girls in oboro 3 min owensboro 1
Welborns florist 12 min really 2
Us bank 15 min really 3
Christopher Ray Dukes 16 min Desperate 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 min BIG_STEVIE 452
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min DITCH MITCH 144,957
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 20 min BIG_STEVIE 16,110
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••