Best tattoo shop in Owensboro
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Nasty

United States

#49 Jan 11, 2013
No joke** Sorry
lisa

Owensboro, KY

#50 Jan 11, 2013
Nasty wrote:
No joke** Sorry
Danny Sexton has been doing some awesome work.I can't compare him to anyone in the area cause he does his own thing. Bryant has been doing some great pieces as well. Check out their portfolios on Facebook before you start comparing. Every artist has their own style.
Nasty

United States

#51 Jan 11, 2013
lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
Danny Sexton has been doing some awesome work.I can't compare him to anyone in the area cause he does his own thing. Bryant has been doing some great pieces as well. Check out their portfolios on Facebook before you start comparing. Every artist has their own style.
Well I actually was friends with him on Facebook until he started talking about touching himself at work. Okay, he does great work, but how you gonna put something like that on Facebook knowing you work with the public??? Paul Palmer territory.
lisa

Duluth, GA

#52 Jan 11, 2013
Nasty wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I actually was friends with him on Facebook until he started talking about touching himself at work. Okay, he does great work, but how you gonna put something like that on Facebook knowing you work with the public??? Paul Palmer territory.
I know him personally and he's just goofing around with the Facebook updates. He's a nut and alotta fun. His shop and gun and work is very very clean. Facebook is just a play outlet, as it should be. I post funny stuff about drinking all the time and I rarely drink at all. Its just joking around. Don't believe everything you read.
Obviously

Owensboro, KY

#53 Jan 14, 2013
Tattoo FX, every artist in there blows all of the other shops out of the water! Look at the proof.
Dontfeedthetroll s

Owensboro, KY

#55 Jan 16, 2013
I wouldn't let Danny do a tattoo on me for free. I've seen a lot of his work, and wouldn't recommend him to anyone. His portraits are ok at best. I've looked around at a lot of the places in town, and the two I would recommend based on the quality of their work are Tattoo FX and Lady Luck. People talk a lot of crap about LL, but their artists are talented. I'm not sure where the bad stuff is coming from, unless it's from artists are rival shops. Not only are they good artists, but they are cool people too. I've seen some great work out of Tattoo FX as well. As for BnB, I've had friends get tattoos there that came out nice, but it all comes down to what you are looking for. Have an idea in mind, and check out the shops and portfolios very closely. Then decide who you think will be the best for you. And be sure the artist and environment is a place you like too. Because getting ink is an experience that you should enjoy. If no place here works for you, check out places out of town.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

United States

#56 Jan 16, 2013
BNB!!! Jody is a one man tattooing machine! Danny quit a long time ago! It's just Jody... He is the ONLY one I will ever trust giving me work that is permanent... Say what you want but you can't trust everyone with a needle and some ink!!
Attention Seeker

Owensboro, KY

#57 Jan 16, 2013
Tattoo FX is crap with a capital C! They bust heads for tattoos and they look faded and crappy! Don't go there it's a waste of money.
wtf

Duluth, GA

#58 Jan 16, 2013
Attention Seeker wrote:
Tattoo FX is crap with a capital C! They bust heads for tattoos and they look faded and crappy! Don't go there it's a waste of money.
Apparently u haven't seen tattoo fx's work or mabey u are just mad that u didn't choose them to do ur tattoo. Either way ur far from the truth Jeremy is an awesome artist and I even have one from Jim done several years ago and I would compete with it against any Fucking one in this town......not a bit of fade ....awsome color......depth that most artist in this area can not do......my tats from there look like pictures not tattoos ........they are simply awesome .........so for anyone who wants to know where to get good ink........tattoo fx ........period
Thatswhatsup

United States

#59 Jan 17, 2013
Tattoo FX crap???? That has to be a jealous artist or rival shop!! I'll be the second to say that I'll put ALL of my ink done by Jim up against anyone's! My ink is over a couple years old & have not faded. A lot depends on the after care too. If you don't take care of your ink, then it's gonna suck. So if you really have ink that's faded (which I doubt because I honestly believe it's another jealous "artist") then maybe you should look back at your aftercare. And I am confident in saying you are full of shit.

“Still counting”

Since: Jan 13

Owensboro

#60 Jan 17, 2013
Thatswhatsup wrote:
Tattoo FX crap???? That has to be a jealous artist or rival shop!! I'll be the second to say that I'll put ALL of my ink done by Jim up against anyone's! My ink is over a couple years old & have not faded. A lot depends on the after care too. If you don't take care of your ink, then it's gonna suck. So if you really have ink that's faded (which I doubt because I honestly believe it's another jealous "artist") then maybe you should look back at your aftercare. And I am confident in saying you are full of shit.
Hell yeah on the aftercare absolutely right on. Intelligence is like a breath of fresh air round here. Every artist has a different style so beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I dont go to tattoo fx but i have seen some righteous work come outta there!
suport no matter what

Owensboro, KY

#61 Jan 18, 2013
All of my tattoos have been done by palmer besides one that I got done at lady luck. Lady luck sucks. My sons name is crooked they did a horrible job
Palmer is a nice guy. I've heard the rumors but he's never tried anything with me. He's am excellent tattoo artist and all his family and friends that hang out at the shop are very nice!
So Palmer is the best!
Check out his wife's tattoos they are beautiful!

“Still counting”

Since: Jan 13

Owensboro

#62 Jan 18, 2013
suport no matter what wrote:
All of my tattoos have been done by palmer besides one that I got done at lady luck. Lady luck sucks. My sons name is crooked they did a horrible job
Palmer is a nice guy. I've heard the rumors but he's never tried anything with me. He's am excellent tattoo artist and all his family and friends that hang out at the shop are very nice!
So Palmer is the best!
Check out his wife's tattoos they are beautiful!
Yeah Connie does have some gorgeous ink.
bahahahaha

Nashville, TN

#63 Jan 18, 2013
I would not let Palmer tattoo my dogs I d that is the worste tattoos I have ever seen and all his fade and have to be redone by someone else ....if u like his tattoos then u must have hep too ....disgusting
Good

Owensboro, KY

#64 Jan 18, 2013
I have gotten tattoos from Jeremy at tattoo Fx years ago and I have some Danny did. They both do an awesome job.
Erica

Dickson, TN

#65 Apr 17, 2013
Dude. Palmer has done all my work. Very professional, chill environment, none of the bs, and nothin has faded out. Someone asked me about mine just the other day and thought it was freshly done and in fact it's been years. Little more expensive that a lot of other places, but you get what you pay for!
My two cents....
Oh and completely disease, STD, whatever. FREE!! Hahaa...
Level 1

Since: Sep 11

United States

#66 Apr 22, 2014
Matt Jewell best tattoo artist I know (:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wilson is a theif 10 min Wilsons_oldest 19
Raven Skylar Ball 10 min darknessisabove 1
What happened with Brittany and her husband???? 14 min darknessisabove 5
brittany thorpe 15 min curious 1
supervisor at field busted for selling jobs to ... 16 min lookyhere 2
cody abney 16 min Whitney fegett 8
dreama baird 20 min whaaaaa 2
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]