Coal Mines Hiring???
Coal Miner

Saint Charles, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2012
Are there any coal mines around here hiring for an in-experienced miner. I am MSHA Certified!

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2012
riverview coal llc. waverly ky. but you have to go thru gms.Adding more units. Also Kronos in central city
David

Saint Charles, KY

#3 Aug 24, 2012
randylynn1962 wrote:
riverview coal llc. waverly ky. but you have to go thru gms.Adding more units. Also Kronos in central city
Every time I call GMS there "never hiring" and I called Armstrong again today and left the guy a voicemail. I don't know If it's better to take a resume to their guardshack or just sent it to their main office
armstrong

Providence, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2012
They are deffinately going to be hiring. Not sure if they are at this exact moment. Call the mines and minerals building in madisonville. They can lead you in the right direction.
armstrong

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2012
Armstrong doesn't take resumes at their mines (at least not right now) but you can go to the career center and fill out an application and give them your resume. They are opening Lewis creek too but I don't know how many inexperienced people they will hire, they don't use temp services.
David

Saint Charles, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2012
armstrong wrote:
Armstrong doesn't take resumes at their mines (at least not right now) but you can go to the career center and fill out an application and give them your resume. They are opening Lewis creek too but I don't know how many inexperienced people they will hire, they don't use temp services.
Yeah I put in my app again today at the career center that makes like 3 times in two months plus the voicemails I've left on the guys voicemail at the office in madisonville... Do u know the number to the minerals office??? I appreciate it.
ernest tee bass

White House, TN

#7 Aug 24, 2012
listen bud the KEY IS TOO KNOW SOMEONE, to get on they call it pull,to keep job its called vacuum

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fat People 16 min slenderman 4
Mudsharks at Hunter Douglas 1 hr Triple K 2
Kevin Barnicle (May '16) 1 hr Haha 5
Black girls at Daviess County (Aug '11) 1 hr dfs 23
Iron jungle gym 2 hr Hahaha 13
Can any of you girls on here. Squirt 2 hr Straight man 40
Stevie Thompson 3 hr Ash01 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance