who knows mary and linda at hillcrest...

who knows mary and linda at hillcrest? they work unit 4.

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

bomber

Greenville, KY

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Anyone kno them?
yep
#2 Mar 24, 2013
yep. what about em?
bomber

Greenville, KY

#3 Mar 24, 2013
yep wrote:
yep. what about em?
Linda is a c u n t and Mary can't even wipe an a$$. Hillcrest is the worse nursing home I've ever seen.
confused

United States

#4 Sep 13, 2015
bomber wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda is a c u n t and Mary can't even wipe an a$$. Hillcrest is the worse nursing home I've ever seen.
I think Linda is now at twin rivers
Fuzzy

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2015
I'm not sure who u peoeple are but I sure as hell hope your not talking about me.people should be ashamed of themselves.this website promotes ugliness from others.I go through my days and not bother others.I'm not a hurtful person.anyone that knows me .they know a great person.so before any of you get on a web site and degrade others.please do yourself and the person your dogging a favor.stop and do a self check.because I'm not perfect and I damnd know that 100% of you all on aren't perfect either.so going forward I say god bless you all and may god forgive you all for lowering yourselves to others standards ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marissa the prostitute at the Cadillac 8 min Maxx 8
chase norris (Apr '14) 28 min lol 19
Income based daycare (May '16) 35 min Itiswhatitis 2
Kayla Ritchey 1 hr Read 6
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 1 hr WHAT 2,889
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 4 hr bill 637
Is Steven Wilhite a good ol' fella? (Feb '09) 4 hr I know him well 20

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages