Abortion of a child
Falsehope

Madisonville, KY

#21 Feb 21, 2013
think wrote:
IF you believe in god. IF you care about what others think. IF you feel you don't have a mind of your own. Pick any one of those, and if it applies to you, feel free to have an abortion if you desire one.
disagree , killing is killing !
think

Tucker, GA

#22 Feb 22, 2013
You better stop having sex then because you are killing millions of sperm every time.
ayeyo

Hopkinsville, KY

#24 Feb 22, 2013
truth wrote:
There are many versions of the bible and these people try and interpret things in their own way...its bull. It is what it is. Just because you have a surgical procedure to prevent a fetus from growing, or if you're homosexual, it doesn't mean you don't follow religious beliefs and values...
I'm not a religious person, it's funny how people assume you're christian because you think abortion is wrong. lmao
ayeyo

Hopkinsville, KY

#25 Feb 22, 2013
think wrote:
You better stop having sex then because you are killing millions of sperm every time.
A sperm is not a baby, it has to meet the egg first. That statement made you sound like a complete idiot.
ayeyo

Hopkinsville, KY

#26 Feb 22, 2013
We are the voice they never had. I used to think like some of you guys did. A lot of things changed my mind like abortion stories from women who regret, the way an abortion is done sometimes(Using forceps to pick baby out limb from limb) Sad part is they feel everything and sometimes are still alive when they get aborted.
your name hereI

Owensboro, KY

#27 Feb 23, 2013
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
Children aren't aborted, fetuses are. Its a private decision between a woman and her doctor.
What does a doctor have to do about it? 99.95% of the time the doctor will say it is safe to go ahead and carry the baby to term. Why do you want to drag a doctor into a horrible thing. The doctors that perform abortions do it for the money.
you are a ruhtard

Owensboro, KY

#28 Feb 24, 2013
Liberal Wisenheimer wrote:
Children aren't aborted, fetuses are. Its a private decision between a woman and her doctor.
A fetus is a child moron! Do you honestly believe that human beings aren't alive until they're pushed out of a vagina? A baby is alive, growing, learning, and feeling from the moment of conception. It's murder not a private decision! You should be aborted!
stupid

Owensboro, KY

#29 Feb 24, 2013
ACtually...its all about "ethics" the child doesn't even begin to develop nerves and a sense of feeling til its 4 to 5 months in the womb. It doesn't have a developed brain and has no feeling until close to the 5th month of pregnancy. So if I were you, I would get the facts straight first. I believe its a baby when its actually at the stage in the woman's body if its premature and can live outside the womb...which would be about 6 to 7 months before it could survive on its own.
wandering lane

Owensboro, KY

#30 Feb 24, 2013
wandering lane

Owensboro, KY

#31 Feb 24, 2013
Baby born at 21 weeks I believe that's the end of your fourth month of pregnancy. That's if you calculate the way OBGYN's do.
you are a ruhtard

Owensboro, KY

#32 Feb 24, 2013
stupid wrote:
ACtually...its all about "ethics" the child doesn't even begin to develop nerves and a sense of feeling til its 4 to 5 months in the womb. It doesn't have a developed brain and has no feeling until close to the 5th month of pregnancy. So if I were you, I would get the facts straight first. I believe its a baby when its actually at the stage in the woman's body if its premature and can live outside the womb...which would be about 6 to 7 months before it could survive on its own.
Really I've seen cases of preemies surviving born at 24 and 24 weeks! That's the 5th month 2 whole months less than the time you claim, also do you remember being in the womb? What's you very earliest child hood memory? My parents claim when I was 3 months old we were hit by an oncoming vehicle, my infant legs were broken. My mother says my screams of pain still give her nightmares. I can't remember I bet you can't remember that far back either! No one can! So whose to say when or what In Utero babies feel!
stupid

Owensboro, KY

#33 Feb 24, 2013
yeah...yiou were BORN! not in the womb
you are a ruhtard

Owensboro, KY

#34 Feb 25, 2013
stupid wrote:
yeah...yiou were BORN! not in the womb
Still you nor anyone else can say for certain when babies start to feel. If there's a heart beating then there is life. If you end that life, you've committed murder!
ayeyo

Hopkinsville, KY

#35 Feb 25, 2013
stupid wrote:
ACtually...its all about "ethics" the child doesn't even begin to develop nerves and a sense of feeling til its 4 to 5 months in the womb. It doesn't have a developed brain and has no feeling until close to the 5th month of pregnancy. So if I were you, I would get the facts straight first. I believe its a baby when its actually at the stage in the woman's body if its premature and can live outside the womb...which would be about 6 to 7 months before it could survive on its own.
You are a moron, take some developmental classes or at least look your sh!t up. As early as eight to ten weeks after conception, and definitely by thirteen-and-a-half weeks, the unborn experiences organic pain. First, the unborn child's mouth, at eight weeks, then her hands at ten weeks, then her face, arms, and legs at eleven weeks become sensitive to touch. By thirteen-and-a-half weeks, she responds to pain at all levels of her nervous system in an integrated response which cannot be termed a mere reflex. She can now experience pain.
ayeyo

Hopkinsville, KY

#36 Feb 25, 2013
That's a fact too.
ayeyo

Hopkinsville, KY

#37 Feb 25, 2013
dummie

Owensboro, KY

#38 Feb 25, 2013
Really? because as far as feelings...the woman feels way more pain....trust me...its her body and she can do what she want. you lost the argument bud!
dummie

Owensboro, KY

#39 Feb 25, 2013
it is not a child at 13 weeks! you're not going to win this argument and you CAN NOT decide what a woman does with her body
your name hereI

Owensboro, KY

#40 Feb 25, 2013
dummie wrote:
it is not a child at 13 weeks! you're not going to win this argument and you CAN NOT decide what a woman does with her body
Actually a court and laws can decide. It may nor seem fair, but since there are two lives involved, laws get to speak for the unborn.
dummie

Owensboro, KY

#41 Feb 25, 2013
actually...there is one life involved...the woman who is carrying the fetus. NO law will ever pass a woman to make her decisions about her own body. it is not a baby at up until the baby could survive outside of the womb...which is 6 months and still not a great chance of surviving. The woman has lived and has a life...its her choice. This is not to be debated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Coles latest victim? 23 min Oops 17
green dodge 4×4 26 min rudyard 1
Is Baye Meeker really pregnant by a black guy? 36 min Bayes mom 2
Swingers 43 min diseases 5
Kelly Casey (Feb '14) 56 min Can not stand her 5
senior who bully other seniors in Nursing hom... (May '15) 1 hr Sounds exagerated 5
Anybody know anything about josh goatee? 1 hr Bad news 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages