Overcharged for food on Ebt card
just sayin

United States

#43 Aug 23, 2012
I'm 18 going to school and work 2 jobs and I get food stamps. And I don't want too, but that's my tax dollars going to feed me. I'm paying out more than I'm receiving. I don't plan on being on them forever. Just temporary help. There are people out there who have a hard time starting out. And then there's the people who actually can't work and need then. And then there's lazy a$$ people who are too busy spreading their legs or doing drugs and such to actually go out and try their best with what's handed to them.
Jennifer

Vancouver, Canada

#44 Aug 23, 2012
My mother prepares taxes and if your on government assistance you get back on your return everything you payed in during the year so technicaly, no that isn't your tax dollars paying for your EBT, it's still everyone else's. Sorry if I offend anyone with the truth.
Jennifer

Vancouver, Canada

#45 Aug 23, 2012
*you're
wth

New York, NY

#46 Feb 6, 2013
Obvious troll is obvious, and you guys just fell for it. Unless you're trolling the troll or something?
bee

Owensboro, KY

#47 Feb 6, 2013
lollll
pathetic

Owensboro, KY

#48 Feb 6, 2013
Boohoo your pathetic. Why don't you try shopping sales and using coupons to make your money go farther. I go to the store with a strict list a pile of coupons and the food stamp people in front of me have their steaks piled up and expensive name brands. Make me sick. Instead if whining out forth some effort to take care of your damn self.
live in penbrooke

Owensboro, KY

#49 Feb 6, 2013
I got my foodstamps yesterday, damn negros on fifth wanna charge double for my rock now! Only gonna be able to stay high for three days! My kids get free lunch and breakfast at school so I don't need to buy em no food!! Pissed bout the price of crack for foodies goin up! Y'all have a nice day at work, Im goin to find me a fat rock! remember please vote for Obama so my crack supply doesn't get cut! If I had to go to work I'd give my kids to the Pitino shelter and id sell my ass on McFarland!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Tucker, GA

#50 Feb 6, 2013
85.00 per week feeds my 5 donkeys. Your just not shopping in the right stores.lol
alivia

Princeton, KY

#51 Feb 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="...."]Not everyone who recieves ebt is jobless, toothless or uneducated. I work 5 days a week, take care of my child and go to school. Also I am still in a relationship with my childs father. We don't live in the projects, and have worked hard for everything we own. I feel sorry for any of you guys should you ever fall on hard times and need help. You all are so quick to judge, and to be so hateful.[/QUOTE]
You dont think all the taxes we pay doesnt lead to our own hard times?! I work 12 hour shifts juggle bills and live paycheck to paycheck and we get by but it sure aint easy times.
AlexB12

Owensboro, KY

#52 Feb 7, 2013
Humm wrote:
<quoted text>You get $910 a month for food???? Holy shit!!!! I need to quit my job, get divorced, pop out a few more kids, lose some teeth and sign up for what you have!
Damn that's crazy that one would get $910 on food stamps! Maybe we should all sign up for them !!
hmm

Hopkinsville, KY

#54 Feb 7, 2013
Jennifer wrote:
My mother prepares taxes and if your on government assistance you get back on your return everything you payed in during the year so technicaly, no that isn't your tax dollars paying for your EBT, it's still everyone else's. Sorry if I offend anyone with the truth.
People who aren't on government assistance get everything back too, it's the people that make under a certain range.
million yrs ago

United States

#55 Feb 7, 2013
rock lobster wrote:
You poor, poor thing. My tax money not keepin dat ass fat enough? Same thing thats happing to your card is going on with my pay check, cept i know where mine is goin. To feed your lazy inbred ass!
Well said as I try to budget our.income to feed our kids by actually working .....
tony

Brooklyn, NY

#57 Apr 5, 2013
Mc smokey wrote:
<quoted text>
no self respect and should no be allowed to reproduce. Definition of a looser.
they should take the money the government fuck all of the american people raising rents the cost of living is high no jobs that pay at least a reasonable middle income this whole country has went to shit i bet you support gay marriage fake patriot you dont care about the american people.
yep

United States

#58 Apr 5, 2013
Humm wrote:
<quoted text>
You get $910 a month for food???? Holy shit!!!! I need to quit my job, get divorced, pop out a few more kids, lose some teeth and sign up for what you have!
Ya dig
tony

Brooklyn, NY

#59 Apr 5, 2013
rock lobster wrote:
You poor, poor thing. My tax money not keepin dat ass fat enough? Same thing thats happing to your card is going on with my pay check, i know where mine is going. To feed your lazy inbred ass!
i think you really find out where your tax money is going and it isn't on welfare maybe it is going on corporate welfare for corporations and banks that are given this money just because a elected crook promised them your a bad person and you should take the log out your eye your worried about some unemployed person feeding their kids but your not out protesting the pedophiles that are in the pentagon misinformed idiot.
?????

Eddyville, KY

#60 Apr 5, 2013
So full of it for me and 3 kids is only around 630. So if u getting 910 for u and 2 kids u are really playing the system big time. It's sad how some people hit hard times in their lives and need assistance. As my family has Fallin on some hard times recently. Then we got people like this that use the system for everything they can.

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#61 Apr 5, 2013
tony wrote:
<quoted text>they should take the money the government fuck all of the american people raising rents the cost of living is high no jobs that pay at least a reasonable middle income this whole country has went to shit i bet you support gay marriage fake patriot you dont care about the american people.
Don't know me at all son. Maybe you should stick to Brooklyn
Hooch

Greenville, KY

#62 Apr 5, 2013
How easy it was for that asshole to set everyone off with a lie about food stamps. She doesn't get that much and was obviously trying to sound like a retard. I don't point my finger at people on food stamps, or act like I'm better. If they was standing on the street with their kids I would fn feed them, wouldn't think twice about it, just now days they take it without asking and give it to them, sucks but that's how it is. But oh well, never going to change.
Indeed

Owensboro, KY

#63 Apr 6, 2013
I got 2 kids and live in a house and work and get $890 a month? Maybe it's the workers! I ain't complaining
Owensboro STDs

United States

#64 Apr 6, 2013
Humm wrote:
<quoted text>You get $910 a month for food???? Holy shit!!!! I need to quit my job, get divorced, pop out a few more kids, lose some teeth and sign up for what you have!
Amen! They still Bitch when there getting handouts! How about get a job and BUY ur own food!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kim smith 15 min kimberly smith 7
any hot girls at feild packing (Jun '13) 19 min Your man 19
Another Shooting (Nov '13) 42 min Peabody 9
add a word/drop a word (Oct '11) 50 min elf on a shelf 2,791
Why would do many people choose to protect a sl•t 50 min Serenity 1
Frankie Tindle 1 hr robin 7
Strippers got called out lmao 3 hr Hahahaha 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance