Overcharged for food on Ebt card

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Boy blunder

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 20, 2012
Anyone else see their balance dissapearing mysteriously??
me2e

United States

#2 Aug 20, 2012
They be taking my foodto they need to giveme more ok? 910 4 2kids not enuff if I don't shop savelots.just cause usinglemom don't mean that uhave2 eattrash!
Humm

United States

#3 Aug 20, 2012
me2e wrote:
They be taking my foodto they need to giveme more ok? 910 4 2kids not enuff if I don't shop savelots.just cause usinglemom don't mean that uhave2 eattrash!
You get $910 a month for food???? Holy shit!!!! I need to quit my job, get divorced, pop out a few more kids, lose some teeth and sign up for what you have!
Prof. Wisearse

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 20, 2012
Humm wrote:
<quoted text>You get $910 a month for food???? Holy shit!!!! I need to quit my job, get divorced, pop out a few more kids, lose some teeth and sign up for what you have!
Take a couple of those question marks and exclamation points with you, please.

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 20, 2012
me2e wrote:
no self respect and should no be allowed to reproduce. Definition of a looser.
rock lobster

Bellevue, WA

#7 Aug 21, 2012
You poor, poor thing. My tax money not keepin dat ass fat enough? Same thing thats happing to your card is going on with my pay check, cept i know where mine is goin. To feed your lazy inbred ass!
your name here

Versailles, KY

#8 Aug 21, 2012
Mc smokey wrote:
<quoted text>no self respect and should no be allowed to reproduce. Definition of a looser.
What's cute is that you do not even know how to spell, "loser".
stoooopid

Bellevue, WA

#9 Aug 21, 2012
me2e wrote:
You must be joking right? 910 dollars a month and ur still hungry! Maybe if you stopped selling them or trading them for drugs they would last! its people like you that make people who really need TEMPORARY assistance look bad!

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Bellevue, WA

#10 Aug 21, 2012
there is no way she is getting $910 for two kiddos.. please I had 3 kids and I used to only get $400 a month.. you must be lying to the government or something. you are full of shit.
unbeliveable

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 21, 2012
o boro trash
the same girl youo see walkin down the street by the projects at 6 in the morn. all tweaked out

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#12 Aug 21, 2012
your name here wrote:
<quoted text>What's cute is that you do not even know how to spell, "loser".
my bad from now on I will proof read everything sent from an iPhone cause no one ever double taps or as auto correct mess ups on their phones. Get a job sponge.
Anonymous

United States

#13 Aug 21, 2012
so all I have to say is wow!! get a job and feed ur children.. then u can be proud of ur self, instead of being proud of our poor gov for handing out free passes in life to the unemployed and us working class get cash $ taken out of our hard earnd paychecks for ur hand outs!!#iworkhardforthe$

United States

#14 Aug 21, 2012
Not everyone who recieves ebt is jobless, toothless or uneducated. I work 5 days a week, take care of my child and go to school. Also I am still in a relationship with my childs father. We don't live in the projects, and have worked hard for everything we own. I feel sorry for any of you guys should you ever fall on hard times and need help. You all are so quick to judge, and to be so hateful.
Bull

United States

#15 Aug 21, 2012
[QUOTE who="...."]Not everyone who recieves ebt is jobless, toothless or uneducated. I work 5 days a week, take care of my child and go to school. Also I am still in a relationship with my childs father. We don't live in the projects, and have worked hard for everything we own. I feel sorry for any of you guys should you ever fall on hard times and need help. You all are so quick to judge, and to be so hateful.[/QUOTE]
I lost my job a few years ago and was denied benefits, the office said I didn't need help because I was a worker and would find a job. They where right. It shown me some people don't try hard enough. So say times are hard or things are slow. If you want it you can get it.

United States

#16 Aug 21, 2012
Bull wrote:
[QUOTE who="...."]Not everyone who recieves ebt is jobless, toothless or uneducated. I work 5 days a week, take care of my child and go to school. Also I am still in a relationship with my childs father. We don't live in the projects, and have worked hard for everything we own. I feel sorry for any of you guys should you ever fall on hard times and need help. You all are so quick to judge, and to be so hateful. "

I lost my job a few years ago and was denied benefits, the office said I didn't need help because I was a worker and would find a job. They where right. It shown me some people don't try hard enough. So say times are hard or things are slow. If you want it you can get it.
I totally agree with that. I'm not saying the system is perfect by any means. There are a lot of people who deserve the help, people who have worked hard their whole lives. And then there are people who are just pathetic and could do better, but choose not too. I do currently get ebt benefits, but I don't plan on keeping them. I don't want to be the mom who needa welfare. I will work my hardest and I will keep that life I've worked so hard for as well as my husband who also works. I wish you the best, and I'm sorry you couldn't get the help you needed. Never give up and always do your best.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#17 Aug 21, 2012
them foreigners love overcharging u if u pull out ur card before they ring up ur stuff. i kno of 1 gas station in town that lets certain ppl buy beer cigarettes n hot food on their stamps.
like to know

Livermore, KY

#18 Aug 21, 2012
there are people who have worked and been declared disabled and are grateful for their food stamps. My boyfriend also on disability after working 20 years. We don't have the option to "get a job" since we can't. Thank you to the hard working people of this country, who, with jobs can afford vacations and new cars. Those dreams are over for us. The government takes 65% of my boyfriends check for child support, so we don't try to be losers, and we aren't victims, just kind of stuck. I hate pulling out my EBT card, but thank God and America, we are not starving.
Danielle

Providence, KY

#19 Aug 21, 2012
yep wrote:
them foreigners love overcharging u if u pull out ur card before they ring up ur stuff. i kno of 1 gas station in town that lets certain ppl buy beer cigarettes n hot food on their stamps.
Which gas station is that?
smdh

United States

#20 Aug 21, 2012
Don't worry about getting overcharged, I'll put in a few extra hours this week at work to make sure you'll continue getting free food on my tax dollar. Lazy trash.
Bull

United States

#21 Aug 21, 2012
like to know wrote:
there are people who have worked and been declared disabled and are grateful for their food stamps. My boyfriend also on disability after working 20 years. We don't have the option to "get a job" since we can't. Thank you to the hard working people of this country, who, with jobs can afford vacations and new cars. Those dreams are over for us. The government takes 65% of my boyfriends check for child support, so we don't try to be losers, and we aren't victims, just kind of stuck. I hate pulling out my EBT card, but thank God and America, we are not starving.
You on disability aswell? People would be surprised if they look around at some of the off the wall jobs that pay 6 digits a year. Don't be scared to try that crazy job that sounds too good to be true. It just might be the real deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kelsea kyle 4 min interested 1
Reggie Ragland Sr. 11 min Gods Work 3
Andrea Schwartz trash getting pists removed 26 min Pit 2
Jane is Jessica 28 min lol 1
My home furniture company..... anyone rent from... 37 min Jstmedoingme 4
Kristie Nale 1 hr tony 8
who is the best child custody lawyer in town (Sep '11) 1 hr mousey 36
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE