Wishing he would move on and quit harassing

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Sad

Duluth, GA

#1 Mar 8, 2013
Life could be so much better even for himself . Let go ...

Since: Jul 12

Duluth, GA

#2 Mar 8, 2013
Are you talking about that one guy?
Lost

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2013
Sad wrote:
Life could be so much better even for himself . Let go ...
Harassing? How so?
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 8, 2013
We need to observe, we need to check this out, we need to stop harassing, we need to be nice, we need a government program...
Jesse

Cadiz, KY

#5 Mar 8, 2013
jesse wrote:
We need to observe, we need to check this out, we need to stop harassing, we need to be nice, we need a government program...
You need to go on somewhere, you need to get up outta here, you need to check in somewhere else, you need a government program...
jesse

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 8, 2013
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to go on somewhere, you need to get up outta here, you need to check in somewhere else, you need a government program...
u need to bring it on here, u need to get on up this way, u need to read MY posts, u need to see what this is about, u need a government program...
who

Chicago, IL

#7 Mar 8, 2013
Who?
ginger

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 8, 2013
Hugo Chavez
Know the feeling

United States

#9 Mar 8, 2013
I've got someone that just stop keepiing up with what I do. Stalks all of my social networks, even my childrens! I finally got rid of all of them, as well as my ebay account & he still frequents that closed account because they don't remove it entirely until 6 to 9 months after closing it. This bothers me & the fact he thinks I may forgive him one day & I will not. He did to much damage without trying to correct it. I wish he would just drop off the face of the earth. Oh & yes I have someone new in my life that is treating me like I deserve, we are having fun & i'm blessed to have him.
lol

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 8, 2013
Life would also be great if I could see my kids

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TTMA cleaning girl 12 min TTMA Vet BS 20
Dale (Raymond) Kirk (Aug '12) 2 hr err 4
I hate you so why are you still there's? 2 hr I love you troll 12
danny sexton best tattoo artist? (Nov '12) 2 hr not even 193
John Stewart Wayne (Jul '12) 3 hr nouseforhim 15
Work at fetta? 3 hr fullofcrap 4
Teela warren (Feb '13) 5 hr UKNOW 10
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web