Van Smith and Bill Moore?

Van Smith and Bill Moore?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Uk girl

United States

#1 Oct 7, 2013
Anybody know them? There in their 50s. Their a couple of friends I've been looking for.
hmmm

Noblesville, IN

#2 Oct 7, 2013
Uk girl wrote:
Anybody know them? There in their 50s. Their a couple of friends I've been looking for.
my sisters looking for them too. R u my sister? Lol
Uk girl

Dayton, OH

#3 Oct 13, 2013
These two friends of mine are in their 50s and bill usually works at conveient stores or as a waiter and van is the biggest kiss fan alive. I've been looking for these friends for a year. If anybody knows them please help!!!
Uk girl

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Please somebody on here has to know these 2 guys. They are a gay couple that's been together forever. They are the nicest guys u ever met. I gave them some old pictures to keep for me and I need to find them. They have been like fathers to me and I miss them so much!! Bill Moore usually works at gas stations or as a waiter. They both have white hair . HELP!!!
I saw them

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2013
I've seen them a couple of times lately driving near Wesleyan park Plaza. They may live near there. Idk.
Uk girl

Owensboro, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Do u know anybody that would know where they live or work? I've been looking for the last year!
Uk girl

Owensboro, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2013
Doesn't anybody know them?
Hey

Richmond, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2014
Bill and Van...Melissa is trying to reach you! You were friends long ago...if you can...post on here and get a hold of her!! If you know Bill and Van...tell them about this post so they can get in touch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Home wreckers 1 min Just another dude 9
haters 3 min timjewell9 2
Delisha Miller 23 min Curious 2
Donald trump 28 min Matthew Ryan Hayden 2
Nathan Jarvis 31 min Ski42 3
Looking for a big titty girl to mess with 42 min Looking 3
Andria Sparks/ Annalise Amernyl (Aug '15) 52 min Bui 22

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance