low lifes talk crap about people, usi...

low lifes talk crap about people, using a fake name

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Brooke

Paducah, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2011
i mean how low can someone get to sit here and talk shit about people and use a fake name? this is insane.
nicole

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2011
That's what I'm sayin. The ones that's talkin sh!! Is the ones with there identity hid. But there the ones that's real. Mmmmm. Can't be to real if they hid behind the computer and run there mouths.
kerri hodge

Richmond, KY

#4 Aug 12, 2011
because da bitch r bitches r too scared ill b ur celebrity tlk about me all u wnt i luv it im doin sumn good hatas r worried
Cody

Owensboro, KY

#5 Aug 12, 2011
I think it's stupid, but funny at the same time.
addie

United States

#6 Aug 12, 2011
Honestly the dumbest website ever made.
Haley

Paducah, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2011
completely agree with all of you! someone has to go to a website to try and tear someone down for the world to see.. how rude & inconsiderate.
Ashley

Richmond, KY

#8 Aug 13, 2011
My husband and I were bashed on here a while back, and we are actually taking legal action for cyber bullying. It's in the works. And, all those cowards and chumps who hide behind those fake screen names are screwed cuz there real names will be subpoenaed. All of those lies and falsified sh•• makes me ill!!! Pay back is a bi•••!!!!
nicole

Owensboro, KY

#9 Aug 13, 2011
Ashley wrote:
My husband and I were bashed on here a while back, and we are actually taking legal action for cyber bullying. It's in the works. And, all those cowards and chumps who hide behind those fake screen names are screwed cuz there real names will be subpoenaed. All of those lies and falsified sh•• makes me ill!!! Pay back is a bi•••!!!!
@ ashley- finally some body doing something. I agree. No one deserves being bashed on a web site and all there business put out for the whole nation to see. This US is coming to an end. There's no respect at all for human kind. I mean honestly who can we trust now. I read earlier a close friend posted about there friend. You know its ridiculous how these people can sit and talk about others but doesn't stop and look at themselves. Over half this stuff on here is lies being made up. Who ever created thus sit needs to be delt with also. But like the quote says " KARMA is a BI$$$". When unexpected things go wrong for no reason or sh** starts happening to you people hidding behind the screen don't be surprised. Think back what you've said about others.
thats kinda silly

United States

#10 Aug 13, 2011
Legal action is a little much. its no different then any other social site. It's what ppl really think about u BECAUSE they can hide behind a alias. If u don't do anything Ur name won't show up. And 90% of the things posted is lies gossip or just plan hatin. And even tho ppl respond no body really believe the sht said. It's just funny. Kinda waiting for my name to show up. Lol
thats kinda silly

United States

#11 Aug 13, 2011
And not to mention Ur still on this site at least reading the garbage, despite the legal action. because its entertainment. Local celebrity ya kno. Ppl love that
Ashley

Richmond, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2011
thats kinda silly wrote:
And not to mention Ur still on this site at least reading the garbage, despite the legal action. because its entertainment. Local celebrity ya kno. Ppl love that
How can legal action be too much if you have never had your name slayed from lies and deceit? There are ppl who are not strong enough to accept "cyberbullying" and commit suicide everyday. That's silly??!! I am merely taking a stand for all that have endured this hurt. Maybe your opinion would change if your name was the topic.
Ashley

Richmond, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2011
@ Nicole: Just glad there are ppl like us who don't agree with this crap.
Ashley

Richmond, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2011
@ Nicole: Just grateful for people like us taking a stand.
i dont have to

Tomball, TX

#15 Aug 13, 2011
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>How can legal action be too much if you have never had your name slayed from lies and deceit? There are ppl who are not strong enough to accept "cyberbullying" and commit suicide everyday. That's silly??!! I am merely taking a stand for all that have endured this hurt. Maybe your opinion would change if your name was the topic.
"Ashley" is it? If you're so concerned about names how about you leave your last. And who's to say "Ashley" is even your real name? That's the thing with this site. No one REALLY knows.
As for your "Legal action"..good luck with that. Must be nice to have money to throw away on something that isn't going to make any difference. People WILL ALWAYS talk shit. Whether it's here or written on the stalls of the nearest gas station bathroom.
nicole

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2011
100% agreed. No body knows what people are goin thru at the time.it could lead to suicide and then the ones doin the bullying will be sitting in jail facing attempted murder wishing they should have not said anything. This US has gotten crazy!!!
Ashley

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 13, 2011
Why leave my last name? So another useless forum can be started about me? You are the coward hiding behind a screen name. My last name is Connor. I don't have to hide behind a screen name. Find me if you need to.
thats kinda silly

United States

#18 Aug 13, 2011
Ppl who commit suicide were already mentally unstable. They couldn't deal with NORMAL LIFE SITUATIONS. everyone gets talked about or hated on. Everyone has to deal with it. I already said I'm waiting to see my name. I'm Honda laugh out loud and agree with everything they say. It's a bs sure. And once again if you don't agree with this site why are u still on it. That's my main point. No one made u read this stuff.
nicole

Owensboro, KY

#19 Aug 13, 2011
That being said I'm Nicole staton. I agree from all points. People are going to talk where ever you go. What restroom u use. Even the laundry mat. Thought doing it behind fakes names and directly to that person. Like I seen this one topic "Bre go kill yourself" I mean really what if that girl was going through a lot of emotions and she did kill herself, because somebody behind this screen told her to. Then they deserve what ever happens to them. Honestly this site it worse then Facebook. Because people don't use there real names. Making shit up. Constantly talking about a direct person. It's insane. My names even came up being a "welfare mooch' just because I live in income base housing. I have a beautiful daughter she's 19 months. I work, and go to occ faithfully. Im 22 had my daughter at 21 and have my own car. I could see if I wasn't doing the best I could n didn't have any goals to be successful for aliyah, then yea I could see me just living off the government. But it got to me when I seen that bull shit. People have to start somewhere to get higher in this town.
Tay

Nortonville, KY

#20 Aug 13, 2011
Ashley wrote:
Why leave my last name? So another useless forum can be started about me? You are the coward hiding behind a screen name. My last name is Connor. I don't have to hide behind a screen name. Find me if you need to.
Read wat u wrote- you totally contradicted yourself-

Why leave my last name?
So another useless forum can be started about me?
THEN
My last name is Connor. I don't have to hide behind a screen name.

JUS SAYIN
thats kinda silly

United States

#22 Aug 13, 2011
Yea now go kill urself was a little much lol but she just laughed it off. And I agree its stupid, but entertaining. And hi nicole its Tionna lol I just saw u today lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty 1 min Tiffany 6
Chad Poiles 12 min judd 18
Completely sux to find out 15 min Cat 3
Rachel b 16 min Olive Garden one 1
Firesticks? 29 min Billy Norris 2
Meth cooks anonymous 32 min Billy Norris 6
Anyone else had the issue 37 min Billy Norris 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance