First Prev
of 2
Next Last
degrading treatment

Hollywood, FL

#1 Aug 29, 2014
they are finding any excuse to throw innocent people out on the street because of a renovation they are doing on the building. the bed bug infested building wasn't fit to live in. not only bed bugs but roaches everywhere. the staff didn't care. they saw with their own eyes the filth the people were living in when it was time for inspection. the staff are puppets on a string obeying the big wheels. the way some of us were treated was so degrading they were so very very mean and we the ones that were put out on the street will never forget it. its all about the money isn't it? I hope u can sleep well at night knowing that u put people out on the street. shame on you!!!!! I hope someday you will know how it feels not to have a home to go to. shame on all of you.
i was one of them

Hollywood, FL

#2 Aug 29, 2014
degrading treatment wrote:
they are finding any excuse to throw innocent people out on the street because of a renovation they are doing on the building. the bed bug infested building wasn't fit to live in. not only bed bugs but roaches everywhere. the staff didn't care. they saw with their own eyes the filth the people were living in when it was time for inspection. the staff are puppets on a string obeying the big wheels. the way some of us were treated was so degrading they were so very very mean and we the ones that were put out on the street will never forget it. its all about the money isn't it? I hope u can sleep well at night knowing that u put people out on the street. shame on you!!!!! I hope someday you will know how it feels not to have a home to go to. shame on all of you.
I was served an eviction letter because they said someone was living in my apartment with me. thats false I am 85 yrs of age and this young man helped me to my doctor apts. made sure I was feed and they did this to me. how unfair how can they live with themselves? there are so many more that were done wrong they owe us big time. we need to unite and take them down, the way they took us down.
Andrea

Nashville, TN

#3 Aug 29, 2014
OMG! Are they doing this to a lot of people? My Granny lives there
mee

Madisonville, KY

#4 Aug 29, 2014
Andrea wrote:
OMG! Are they doing this to a lot of people? My Granny lives there
Andrea Roberts is that you? I'd love to hit that again!! Ummnn
kicked out on the street

Hollywood, FL

#5 Aug 29, 2014
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrea Roberts is that you? I'd love to hit that again!! Ummnn
this isn't a laughing matter people. so many of us misplaced. we have no homes. they were dirty. they let one tenant live with bed bugs for a month before they would take action. they were grasping at straws trying to find something to get us out, you almost had to laugh at the staff the things they came up with to get rid of us it was so lame. I wish I would have stayed and took them to court.
lmao

Owensboro, KY

#6 Aug 29, 2014
i was one of them wrote:
<quoted text>I was served an eviction letter because they said someone was living in my apartment with me. thats false I am 85 yrs of age and this young man helped me to my doctor apts. made sure I was feed and they did this to me. how unfair how can they live with themselves? there are so many more that were done wrong they owe us big time. we need to unite and take them down, the way they took us down.
You are 85 and on Topix? Lmao

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2014
Im 97 and afraid this may happen to me. I just want to relax and enjoy my old age. Im afraid ill have to move i love coffee.
Concerned

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2014
Thats messed up, but who would want to live there if its so dirty and infested.
Steve

Duluth, GA

#9 Aug 30, 2014
Yes ir happens they are evicting people. My ex father in law was there a year. Just a month or so ago they said he made to much money to be there. He had to move, they did help with the deposits an moving the heavy furniture but still. When they think they are going to be there till death than having to move rapidly just isnt right
discombobulated_ bob

Owensboro, KY

#10 Aug 30, 2014
Now I have seen almost everything. Elderly 97 yr old bitching on Topix! Please get the fuck real! I have family that work there and its not them who make the judgment call whether a person stays or goes. Makes be if those people would wash their ass along with other important things, that place wouldn't be infested. Lmao stop your bitching on Topix and be adult enough to speak to the management there. Grow a set!!!
kicked out on the street

Hollywood, FL

#11 Aug 30, 2014
discombobulated_bob wrote:
Now I have seen almost everything. Elderly 97 yr old bitching on Topix! Please get the fuck real! I have family that work there and its not them who make the judgment call whether a person stays or goes. Makes be if those people would wash their ass along with other important things, that place wouldn't be infested. Lmao stop your bitching on Topix and be adult enough to speak to the management there. Grow a set!!!
for ur info Bob!!!! I am female and most likely have bigger balls than u do, as far as the staff, the staff I already stated they were following orders from the big dogs. but they were MEAN, AND HATEFUL ABOUT HOW THEY HANDLED THIS MATTER, I WAS ONE OF THEM!!!! they threatened me over and over .Balls buddy don' think for a minute just because I am a woman that I am weak. I am not afraid to tell the truth and this is the truth. I hope ur relatives are sleeping well at night knowing they put out innocent people in the street. horrible, uncaring people. and one more thing, this is FUCKING real!!!!!!!!!! ps the management wouldn't listen we all called the big guys. it was all in the plan. they didn't care about us. ASSHOLES!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BITCH!!!!!
discombobulated_ bob

Owensboro, KY

#12 Aug 30, 2014
Yes we all sleep very well at night. Dont you wish you could too? Hahaha! You got more than homely issues if you got a set of balls going on there buddy. Whine whine whine! Put your big girl panties on and suck it up. You let defeat get over on you to easy.
FORMER RESIDENT

Hollywood, FL

#13 Aug 30, 2014
Yes we all sleep very well at night. Dont you wish you could too? Hahaha! You got more than homely issues if you got a set of balls going on there buddy. Whine whine whine! Put your big girl panties on and suck it up. You let defeat get over on you to easy.
I actually slept very well thank u very much. i live 10 mins from the beach. living it up. and as far as looks go i am a very pretty blonde. buddy u have no idea how i fought to stay there. it was out of my control. it had to do with the changes being made. the way they went about it was cruel. they didn't have to be so nasty and cruel to us they simply should have explained what was going on and relocated us like they said they were going too. but he big wheels didn't want to fork out the money to do so, so they started using cruel tactics to get rid of us. i am speaking the truth. and for to say hahaha about people on the street not getting a good night sleep, SHAME ON YOU. I DONT WHINE I SPEAK THE TRUTH.
Steve

Duluth, GA

#14 Aug 30, 2014
I can tell that Bob is a REAL WINNER. Such language that u use. Kiss your Momma with that mouth? Once you move in, income amounts should not matter, who visits should not either.
FORMER RESIDENT

Hollywood, FL

#15 Aug 30, 2014
Steve wrote:
I can tell that Bob is a REAL WINNER. Such language that u use. Kiss your Momma with that mouth? Once you move in, income amounts should not matter, who visits should not either.
THANK U STEVE!!!!!!!!! there was actually no privacy there at all. it was gossip central. I didn't fit in. spreading gossip isn't my thing. I just wanted to bring it to light how cruelly they handled it. it was very stressful for all that went thru it. now we are homeless. when we older is hard to start over, we even think of ending it all. its painful and its hard.
discombobulated_ bob

Owensboro, KY

#16 Aug 30, 2014
No different than you bottle blonde getting on here pretending to be an elderly in distress spreading rumors or gossip. You are in retirement central. Where you are is the last stage of life before you die. Yeah live it up Clairol!
TOO CRAZY BOB

Hollywood, FL

#17 Aug 30, 2014
No different than you bottle blonde getting on here pretending to be an elderly in distress spreading rumors or gossip. You are in retirement central. Where you are is the last stage of life before you die. Yeah live it up Clairol!
NO, ALL NATURAL!!!! AND SEXY AT THAT, JUST TRYING TO POINT OUT THE WRONG ROOSEVELT DID. NOT RUMORS BUDDY BUT THE REAL COLD HARD FACTS, THE TRUTH! FAR FROM GOSSIP. YOUR CLUELESS SO MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS A-HOLE. AND BY THE WAY THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH CLAIROL.
discombobulated_ bob

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 30, 2014
Well we can see where your SSI check goes, lol. Clairol, booze, and probably bingo. Now your in a retired community which happens to be the last stop before pushing up daisies 6 feet under. Your done and finished up. Sexy? Nahhh skanky that smells like prune juice and pops geritol like candy.
love coffee

Hollywood, FL

#19 Aug 30, 2014
97 wrote:
Im 97 and afraid this may happen to me. I just want to relax and enjoy my old age. Im afraid ill have to move i love coffee.
I'm glad u like your coffee, lol if this is the mayor, jerry, I miss u buddy. you will be ok.
dear concerned

Hollywood, FL

#20 Aug 30, 2014
Concerned wrote:
Thats messed up, but who would want to live there if its so dirty and infested.
alot of people moving in including me didn't know about the bed bugs. we were not told. also about the roaches. my apt was new and very clean. very cute. I loved it. I went into some of the other apartments and they were filthy. the staff did their inspections and let it go. they didn't care. Then they inform us of a renovation and that is when the evictions started. the staff and the higher ups did it in a degrading and so very very mean. I am not joking. I was in a daze. I didn't know what was happening. they threatened me, they called me names. started rumors that were false.that is why I left . I didn't deserve that treatment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
pete nichols 21 min Justme 8
maria roach 1 hr lipsmackpeachflav 12
Tiffany staton 5 hr they dont know 43
Tamika hanley 5 hr curious 9
how to make friends when I have anxiety? 6 hr hope 6
Ashley Winkler 6 hr friend 18
jessica heichelbech 7 hr Go back to school 15
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:12 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:12PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
Bleacher Report 5:12 PM
Indianapolis Colts Cap Season with Fitting AFC South Sweep
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
NBC Sports12:50 AM
Colts cap 11-win season with 27-10 win over Titans - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense