Between us girls??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Miss Beasley

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I'm just curious and may have been totally out of the loop here for years but :

My ex husband and I would have sex and ever since way back when I started dating him in high school it was one and done. He was almost immediately limp after he came. This was also the case with the few other men I've been with in my life.

Skipping to now I've just started seeing someone several months ago after being divorced and single for a number of years. He seems great and all is well so far, now to my question. He doesn't go down (not that way, believe me he does). I mean he doesn't go limp until we quit messing around. He can come and it will just stay hard as a rock for me to enjoy. I've never seen this personally and was just wanting to know how many other women out there are as lucky as me now? Maybe I've been in the dark all these years I guess? It amazes me. He can come twice and still be hard. He laughs that I think it's such a big deal. Looking forward to the last half of my life timeline!:-)
sad

Dawson Springs, KY

#2 Jan 17, 2013
Miss Beasley wrote:
I'm just curious and may have been totally out of the loop here for years but :

My ex husband and I would have sex and ever since way back when I started dating him in high school it was one and done. He was almost immediately limp after he came. This was also the case with the few other men I've been with in my life.

Skipping to now I've just started seeing someone several months ago after being divorced and single for a number of years. He seems great and all is well so far, now to my question. He doesn't go down (not that way, believe me he does). I mean he doesn't go limp until we quit messing around. He can come and it will just stay hard as a rock for me to enjoy. I've never seen this personally and was just wanting to know how many other women out there are as lucky as me now? Maybe I've been in the dark all these years I guess? It amazes me. He can come twice and still be hard. He laughs that I think it's such a big deal. Looking forward to the last half of my life timeline!:-)
I've got one too and it's awesome! We're few of the blessed ladies:)
lucky

Calhoun, KY

#3 Jan 17, 2013
Where can I get one of those lol.
Miss Beasley

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jan 17, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got one too and it's awesome! We're few of the blessed ladies:)
okay so i'm not alone. Wow I've been so sheltered I guess. Is it sad to say I can't wait to get off work and get home to him? I'm excited just thinking about playing, he makes me feel like such a woman and young again!
Life

Tucker, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Not to so rudely interject but, I have been able to stay hard after ejaculation only twice in my 40 yrs and only bcz of the little blue pill. Maybe these gentlemen are using this pill too? Not that it's a bad thing but it is almost physically impossible to remain erect after a man ejaculates unless they have 'chemical' assistance. However, I did date one young lady who I was extremely attracted to and I could remain some what erect after and then full erection and more sex in a few minutes time without the assistance of anything but her. That being said, it's possible that you ladies are so attractive to your men that they stay aroused even after. Kudos to them and you as well.
sad

Dawson Springs, KY

#7 Jan 17, 2013
Life wrote:
Not to so rudely interject but, I have been able to stay hard after ejaculation only twice in my 40 yrs and only bcz of the little blue pill. Maybe these gentlemen are using this pill too? Not that it's a bad thing but it is almost physically impossible to remain erect after a man ejaculates unless they have 'chemical' assistance. However, I did date one young lady who I was extremely attracted to and I could remain some what erect after and then full erection and more sex in a few minutes time without the assistance of anything but her. That being said, it's possible that you ladies are so attractive to your men that they stay aroused even after. Kudos to them and you as well.
My man does not use a little blue pill! That must be the case, Miss Beasley. We're two smokin' fine felines ;)

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 17, 2013
Me dont all guys stay hard .mine been known to stay hard for .a while even afterwards
yerp

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jan 17, 2013
never touched and sexual enhancement pill and have went up to 7 times in a day. some got it some dont. i will warn cumming that many times in a day will make you hurt.
Life

Tucker, GA

#10 Jan 17, 2013
I can go several times in a day too but it's very difficult to remain erect after ejaculation.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Trust me I know I even had to go to the doctor to get checked out because I started to pass blood because it stayed hard to long
Husbands

Tucker, GA

#12 Jan 17, 2013
I once had a fwb that could do that. No blue pills it was awesome.
darn

United States

#13 Jan 17, 2013
Miss Beasley wrote:
I'm just curious and may have been totally out of the loop here for years but :

My ex husband and I would have sex and ever since way back when I started dating him in high school it was one and done. He was almost immediately limp after he came. This was also the case with the few other men I've been with in my life.

Skipping to now I've just started seeing someone several months ago after being divorced and single for a number of years. He seems great and all is well so far, now to my question. He doesn't go down (not that way, believe me he does). I mean he doesn't go limp until we quit messing around. He can come and it will just stay hard as a rock for me to enjoy. I've never seen this personally and was just wanting to know how many other women out there are as lucky as me now? Maybe I've been in the dark all these years I guess? It amazes me. He can come twice and still be hard. He laughs that I think it's such a big deal. Looking forward to the last half of my life timeline!:-)
I thought this was going to be another bisexual thread :(
Yel

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2013
darn wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was going to be another bisexual thread :(
Would've been better that way!
dang

United States

#15 Jan 18, 2013
Viagra he lied to you lol

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

United States

#16 Jan 18, 2013
I have never taken any little blue pill or any other performance enhancing pills for that matter and I have always stayed hard after ejaculation. Almost all of the women I have been with have seemed to be amazed by this but there are only a few who are ready to go another round. I don't understand. They say they had too many orgasms. Is that really possible?
Glitter

Hanson, KY

#17 Jan 18, 2013
My baby does this also. Its very sexy. And no he doesn't take a little blue pill lol. But he is younger, 27, so maybe that is a factor?

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 18, 2013
Glitter wrote:
My baby does this also. Its very sexy. And no he doesn't take a little blue pill lol. But he is younger, 27, so maybe that is a factor?
I'm not sure age has much to do with it. I have always been like this and I'm almost 40 now.
Miss Beasley

Owensboro, KY

#19 Jan 18, 2013
No blue pill here either he says. He is quite younger though. I'm 16 years his senior.
Miss Beasley

Owensboro, KY

#20 Jan 18, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
My man does not use a little blue pill! That must be the case, Miss Beasley. We're two smokin' fine felines ;)
I agree, I think it's just because we are hot.(that's fun to think anyway). More likely my BJ skills.:-)
John Dohnson

Owensboro, KY

#21 Jan 18, 2013
I'm 37 and I stay hard after I cum for at least 20 mins. My wife finds it quite funny that it doesn't go down when we are both reading our books afterwards. it's like there is a tent in our bed and she laughs. At first when we started dating she took this as a sign I wasn't satisfied but truth she now knows is I've always been like this since I was young. I can cum twice and easily still stay hard with no problems. I don't assume it will last my whole life but it's always been that way so far.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How does one begin to forgive a cheating spouse 6 min You can 5
Winners furniture 25 min wow 11
bi girl to fk couple (Aug '15) 33 min Catlady 9
Wilson I hope your wife finds your affair funny 34 min Yeah right 15
Skinny the bad yella 1 hr cheese 2
faking cancer-Jessica Smeathers 1 hr Scandalous POS 1
Ex firing dope 2 hr Really 4

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages