Missing Child Investigation and Arrest in Daviess County

Dec 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Kentucky State Police

Troopers responded to 900 Hartford Pike in Livermore after Diana Latham reported to the State Police that her 13 year old niece had went missing after she walked out of her aunt's apartment.

Comments
1 - 19 of 19 Comments Last updated Nov 20, 2013
Ccc

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2011

Nice
Lover

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Hope she show u she might ran off and got her some you no what bc girls her age r haveing sex wil pray that show back
up
wow

Eddyville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2011

Really? Shes 13, he's in his 30's, hes an adult. He knows it was wrong what he did, and should be punished.
Latham

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

wow wrote:
Really? Shes 13, he's in his 30's, hes an adult. He knows it was wrong what he did, and should be punished.
Sorry i know it has been long time but thanks for speaking who ever u r. if u dont know the story then stay out. she did not run off to have sex
rong guy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

dey got da rong guy locked down,da guy who yur neice got caught wit was given her a ride too da reel guy,becaz he wuz asked ta do it,check it
childmolesters

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2012

its still same thing they both need to die. who were the sick guys
they are still doing this

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Omg the same thing happened to me at 13 was talked into going to party with kids my age at old mans house. Something that haunts me everyday
they are still doing this

Central City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

they are still doing this wrote:
Omg the same thing happened to me at 13 was talked into going to party with kids my age at old mans house. Something that haunts me everyday
The guy had the boys bring young girls to him they thought they where cool and in gang
WOW

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

well rong guy!!! If they have the wrong guy and u know this then u should go to hell too for not speaking truth! But u are so wrong..... lmao, DNA tells the truth unlike most ppl on here
SMH

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

What did the girl have to say? What was her story? Something similar happend to a good friend of mine..the girl lied about her age, had a body of an adult & wanted the man bt when she got caught she lied & said he raped her! It went to trial & thats when the truth came out of her mouth on the stand she said "she lied to the guy & wanted to have sex with him & only lied bc she got caught. That man was terrorized & wasnt even his fault it was all her doing!
Real Deal

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

The Truth will come to light no matter what the situation is. Some things take longer than others but in the end he truth will Shine!
think

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Real Deal and SMH are the same people.
mabe mabe not

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

think wrote:
and your point is?????????? Speak on the topic!
think

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Still the same person.
happyascanbe

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

think wrote:

it really looks like ur trying to pick a fight! And who cares anyway bt is that why ppl get on "topix"?
discussion

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Did the girl ever say what happend when she ws abducted............
think

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Why do you keep changing your screen name? Seems like the instigator is you.
Diana Latham

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2013

The truth did come out. he stated it she stated it he is in prison and she is home safe with family she still struggles on a daily but with the love of our family she will be fine. thanks for all the concerns and rude comments! very much appericaited. Cant wait for more.... CARRY ON
Ann

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2013

Diana Latham wrote:
The truth did come out. he stated it she stated it he is in prison and she is home safe with family she still struggles on a daily but with the love of our family she will be fine. thanks for all the concerns and rude comments! very much appericaited. Cant wait for more.... CARRY ON
Glad the child is home safe, being raped ain't no joke. Sorry for all the Rude people, hope the girl has lots of love and support, she will need it to recover. I had nightmares for years after it happened to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Best Public Defender For Child Custody Case? 8 min der da der 7
My Shih tzu is in heat...any males available to... (Apr '13) 28 min She-she 28
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 48 min angel 146,444
Candy Yarbray Englebert 1 hr wow 19
Tesa Baize 1 hr Super 4
huge yard sale 1 hr Yard Sale 2
best place in public to sneak a quickie? (Mar '13) 1 hr Honestly 39
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••