that did it

United States

#25 Jun 11, 2012
What in the crap are you talking about? You are not making enough sense for anyone to understand. Plus you are hurting my ears with the screaming.
Trump

Owensboro, KY

#26 Jun 11, 2012
Conspiracy freaks feel empowered by thinking the general population is oblivious to a danger they're aware of.
GR33k71

Hollywood, FL

#28 Jun 11, 2012
madmama wrote:
Because everything is rigged. It frightens me of upcoming events not only for me but my children and their children. Instead of govt.taking control of their spending and causing this country to fall they are gonna take it out on us. So much is happening behind the scenes it would blow our minds if we knew it all.
I couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunately, the majority of the people who think they are on the up and up because they watch the 'news' everyday, will be COMPLETELY shocked when actual events come into play. The 'news' is what the government WANTS you to know. If the real news were to come out, a lot of people would be prepared for what's to come instead of complete hysteria and panic taking over. It's just a matter of time until we all know what's going on.
madmama

United States

#29 Jun 11, 2012
GR33k71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with you more! Unfortunately, the majority of the people who think they are on the up and up because they watch the 'news' everyday, will be COMPLETELY shocked when actual events come into play. The 'news' is what the government WANTS you to know. If the real news were to come out, a lot of people would be prepared for what's to come instead of complete hysteria and panic taking over. It's just a matter of time until we all know what's going on.
so true. I thank God that I have a dad like I do. He has been the one who has and still teaching me about the dirty govt. These ppl making fun of us will be the same ones wishing they had listened. They made fun of Noah and look what happened to them.
Dirty Stewart

Owensboro, KY

#30 Jun 11, 2012
We been stealing those coffins and selling em to Obama
Knowbama

Owensboro, KY

#31 Jun 11, 2012
Watch Yourselves wrote:
<quoted text> Some of this may be right... But whose to say Obama will be re-elected. I'm not arguing with this seriousness of this issue just curious on how you may know who will win the election.
50 percent of Americans are now on some form of government assistance, now he has all the gays in his pocket for sure. They will fudge the unemployment numbers just in time for the election. I am predicting a 55/45 margin. Doesn't really matter who wins though, Romney is controlled by the globalists as well. The whole Dem/Rep thing is all BS made up to make us think we have a choice and to keep us divided. Two wings of the same f*cked up bird. All of you doubters will be kissing my ass when you see I am right.
Knowbama

Owensboro, KY

#32 Jun 11, 2012
FEMA DEATH CAMPS wrote:
THERE ARE PLACES WE CAN GO AND BE SAFE...WASHINGTON STATE IS ONE OF THEM..ITS BY THE BORDER...
By the coast is no good, Google "constitution free zone" Best to stay in good old Ky or expatriate.
Dirty Stewart

Owensboro, KY

#33 Jun 11, 2012
campslocations-and.html?m=1
We can't steal our way outta dis one
Dirty Stewart

Owensboro, KY

#34 Jun 11, 2012
Knowbama

Owensboro, KY

#35 Jun 11, 2012
Trump wrote:
Conspiracy freaks feel empowered by thinking the general population is oblivious to a danger they're aware of.
Trump you are typical and a big part of the problem. I bet anything you have no real idea what you are talking about, you are merely regurgitating bits of your indoctrination. NO ONE including "conspiracy freaks" WANTS for our country to fail, duh. But the evidence supporting this is undeniable if you will actually acknowledge it. We have de-industrialized our country and now depend on China for goods and loans to make sure we keep buying those goods. China's economy is beginning to falter itself so the loans will stop coming. Did you know that our money supply has been tripled since 2008? This means BIG inflation is coming before 2020, way bigger than after Nixon shut the gold window in 1971. This will make any savings you may have virtually worthless. The near zero interest rates that we are basing our future budgets on are about to come to an end, after that the interest alone on our debt is going to consume a huge portion of revenue. We will no longer be able to fulfill our obligations for welfare/medicare (which too many have become dependent upon) and a bunch of people are going to be PISSED. When they start to revolt the government has a "continuity of gov't" plan in place to quell the uprising, and places for all these people to go to become slaves--the FEMA camps. The best part of this whole thing is that it is all by design. A few elites are pulling strings on the whole world and they plan on carpetbagging our nation after they have bankrupted us (which they have almost completed.)

I could go on for days because I KNOW MY SHIT. YOU are asleep and will not wake up until it is too late. I DO feel empowerment by having the knowledge that is allowing me to prepare for the fight ahead. Not empowerment over you, that is already taken care of by people whose names you have never heard and faces you will never see. I could give a f*ck less if you believe me because I happen to know my IQ and reasoning skills surpass 99% of the general population (tests to prove it) and I can tell by your posts that you are barely above average, maybe 60-65% percentile.

Trump--I would appreciate an intelligent debate over this if you want to burrow deeper into the Rabbit Hole. If not for you it could help someone who is on the fence to finally become AWAKE.

People--Let's not quarrel over petty things like race, religion, party, country, blah blah blah--all the shit that they use to divide us. The truth is there are 7 BILLION of us and only a handful of THEM. THEY work for US but we choose to lay down for them anyway. If you want empowerment it comes with knowledge. Not knowledge of how to spell or any of the chit they make us learn in school, but knowledge of the REAL WORLD. Let us join hands regardless of our petty differences to fight the true enemy--those who think they can control us and take our sovereignty away.
FEMA DEATH CAMPS

Hopkinsville, KY

#36 Jun 11, 2012
COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF ..SORRY FOR CAPS BUT IF YOU THINK ITS ANNOYING THEN WHY ARE YOU READING THIS...? YES THE TIMES ARE AT HAND WHEN MIS INFORMATION IS WHAT WE GET . I HAVE 4 KIDS TO WORRY ABOUT SO LOCK AND LOAD AND USE YOUR RITES,WHILE YOU CAN..I DOUBT MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I JUST TRY TO PUT IT OUT THERE FOR THE ONES WHO NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THIS...ILL BE READY ...WILL YOU????

Level 2

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#37 Jun 11, 2012
FEMA DEATH CAMPS wrote:
COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER MYSELF ..SORRY FOR CAPS BUT IF YOU THINK ITS ANNOYING THEN WHY ARE YOU READING THIS...? YES THE TIMES ARE AT HAND WHEN MIS INFORMATION IS WHAT WE GET . I HAVE 4 KIDS TO WORRY ABOUT SO LOCK AND LOAD AND USE YOUR RITES,WHILE YOU CAN..I DOUBT MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I JUST TRY TO PUT IT OUT THERE FOR THE ONES WHO NEVER HEARD OF ANY OF THIS...ILL BE READY ...WILL YOU????
started talking about a mass uprising about three years ago. I could see it looming.
debunked your myths

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#38 Jun 11, 2012
gubenor

Owensboro, KY

#39 Jun 11, 2012
We need to pay attention to these signs. We need to concentrate on concentration camps. We need a fat lady to camp on our face. We need a government program.
madmama

United States

#40 Jun 11, 2012
Me
debunked your myths wrote:
http://www.popularmechanics.co m/_mobile/technology/military/ news/4312850
coMe on do u really think that the govt is gonna tell us what's really going on? No. U can go ahead and think its all BS but for me and my family we are prepared.
Knowbama

Owensboro, KY

#41 Jun 11, 2012
Seriously? Debunked? Here is what the publisher has on their website:

"Hearst Corporation is one of the nation's largest diversified media and information companies. Its major interests include magazine, newspaper and business publishing, cable networks, television and radio broadcasting, internet businesses, TV production and distribution, newspaper features distribution, business information and real estate."

Of course we can believe them.
GR33k71

Owensboro, KY

#42 Jun 11, 2012
What other publications or websites are there to support what was written in this article?
GR33k71

Owensboro, KY

#43 Jun 11, 2012
Knowbama wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? Debunked? Here is what the publisher has on their website:

"Hearst Corporation is one of the nation's largest diversified media and information companies. Its major interests include magazine, newspaper and business publishing, cable networks, television and radio broadcasting, internet businesses, TV production and distribution, newspaper features distribution, business information and real estate."

Of course we can believe them.
Just like everything else, it's to PROTECT the citizens of this country. Tell it to us when the real $hit goes down!
get real

Clifty, KY

#45 Jun 11, 2012
Let's pretend and act like this is true. There is no way to prepare for it. The government/military has too many resources and/or weapons to counter whatever you do to prepare. They have abilities to cut off water supply, take away your sources of food and pretty much make it impossible for you to survive. Hiding out is not an option with satellites and drones monitoring your every move. You may be able to buy more time but eventually you will be in a camp with everyone else. But no one knows if it is going to happen or not, so everyone chill and enjoy life while you can.
rotaredom

Owensboro, KY

#46 Jun 11, 2012
get real wrote:
Let's pretend and act like this is true. There is no way to prepare for it. The government/military has too many resources and/or weapons to counter whatever you do to prepare. They have abilities to cut off water supply, take away your sources of food and pretty much make it impossible for you to survive. Hiding out is not an option with satellites and drones monitoring your every move. You may be able to buy more time but eventually you will be in a camp with everyone else. But no one knows if it is going to happen or not, so everyone chill and enjoy life while you can.
We should know if it's going to happen. Read Revelations in the Bible. Then study the Prophets, and research people like Nostradamus. I am not a religious person but these things make me think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kenny Crandall and carpets unlimited 32 min notagain 18
Joanna Romano and Angelica almnaz 38 min Brittiany Matthews 12
soulmate 54 min who 24
so the grass isn't 57 min soul 30
reggie ragland 1 hr Curious 3
How did Mariah Gerrard Fulkerson die 1 hr Desi 15
Brea wade 1 hr haha 19
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE