Nice places around Owensboro to take ...

Nice places around Owensboro to take pictures

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Suggestions?

United States

#1 Mar 4, 2013
I'm not from here and I want to take some pictures for my graduation invitations. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions on where we can take some indoor pictures and outdoor pictures? Please help!
Suggestions?

Hawesville, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2013
CassieGreathouse wrote:
We got a buffalo with a giant penis downtown and also the lowest teeth to person ratio in the entire commonwealth so just go to Walmart and snap away!
Definitely not what I meant.
squashed

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2013
Outdoor- panther creek park
g ok

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2013
Def panther creek
Yellow Creek

United States

#6 Mar 4, 2013
I know several high school students get their pictures done at Yellow Creek Park. I've seen many good ones. I also have a friend who does her family pictures out there and if you have a good camera they turn out great. Good luck:)
lol

Owensboro, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2013
Yellow creek is the place to go its great back in the at nature trails and go rite when the flowers are comming out I really like the pics with the easter lilys in them but that's on u ... hope this helps u

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Cadiz, KY

#8 Mar 4, 2013
Yellow Creek Park, the new Riverfront, some of the older buildings downtown- one shop on 2nd street has a really cool red door, Cap Gardner Park, west 2nd at the railroad tracks (old bldg on left just on west side if tracks).....MANY places! I've done plenty of pics around town
Suggestions?

Hawesville, KY

#9 Mar 5, 2013
ACEgal wrote:
Yellow Creek Park, the new Riverfront, some of the older buildings downtown- one shop on 2nd street has a really cool red door, Cap Gardner Park, west 2nd at the railroad tracks (old bldg on left just on west side if tracks).....MANY places! I've done plenty of pics around town
These r great! Thank you! If you have more I would love to hear them!
lol

United States

#10 Mar 5, 2013
CassieGreathouse wrote:
We got a buffalo with a giant penis downtown and also the lowest teeth to person ratio in the entire commonwealth so just go to Walmart and snap away!
Lol.
Hello

United States

#11 Mar 19, 2013
The new riverfront is great! Be sure to get the blue bridge in the background for some of them. Def panther creek park! About any of the parks have several great photo spots!
Other ideas, anyone?

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

United States

#12 Mar 19, 2013
There's an upper-end neighborhood across the highway from the Hwy. 60 McDonalds (cant think of the name of it) that has a great view of the river and the blue bridge. Very pretty - especially at night with lights reflecting off the water.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

United States

#13 Mar 19, 2013
There's also some beautiful scenery at Fern Terra - it's a retirement home on 1st street at the riverfront that has some pretty fountains, raised walkways, majestic columns, etc. They used to allow fairly free access for picture taking but a few years ago they were inundated with couples coming there on prom night for pics and some of the teens were a bit obnoxious, so they started being more restrictive. These are the only ones I can think of not already mentioned. As a semi-professional photographer I've done lots of pretty senior pics and engagement pics at Yellow Creek Park, Panther Creek Park and Cap Gardner Park at 20th and JR Miller Blvd. in about four more weeks there should be lots of pretty colors to choose from in addition to scenic lakes, rustic bridges, etc. Good luck. :)
summitcoalminer

Richmond, KY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
front lake at the Summit is good.
Jess

Henderson, KY

#15 Feb 18, 2015
What about in the wintertime ? any places inside?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rocky Pinkston?! Dude is twisted loser. 8 min Bobby Balboa 9
Private/Blocked Calls (Jul '11) 15 min Antibiotics 4
cassie evans (Nov '12) 18 min Carl Panzram 23
Arian Jonas 23 min Chris Kyle 33
Looking for a Lesbian girlfriend 28 min Doughboy 5
Wilson you can delete all you want just know 30 min The Doctor 22
News Eight Felony Arrest Warrants Served on Daviess ... 34 min The sucker 18

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance