????

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2012
Who is he? Does he have a girl?
info

Owensboro, KY

#2 Aug 7, 2012
Idk who he is but he was msging me on fb trying to hook up w me but if u notice the pics on his page they r 2 different ppl
????

United States

#3 Aug 8, 2012
I really don't think he's a real person or it's a fake profile! Yea he was tryin to get with me too an messaging my family members!
info

Owensboro, KY

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Yeah he had started sendin some of my friends msgs also Idk if he's real or what but there are some older msgs askin about him also one girl said she went put with but I really don't know
????

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Has anyone ever seen or actually met this man in person?
He is Known

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2012
He messaged me as well trying to hook up. I deleted his ass. Questioning me about the pple I talk to on facebook and was just creepy! Who is this person?
brandy

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="????"]I really don't think he's a real person or it's a fake profile! Yea he was tryin to get with me too an messaging my family members![/QUOTE]he just started doin the same with me but him amd this guy dameon know each other and they work togather on fb so watch him to
just sayin

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 2, 2013
If u have noticed he only has bbw as friends and yes I believe this person is Dameon also...pics are fake
I do

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2013
I would tell Dameon something and soon after Kevin knew it but yet they claim not to know each other
wtf

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 28, 2013
I do wrote:
I would tell Dameon something and soon after Kevin knew it but yet they claim not to know each other
Dameon told me that him and Kevin are friends.lol
I do

United States

#12 Jul 29, 2013
It don't shock me Kevin just tied to message me on fb again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evansville hospital 57 min ben 6
Donation den 1 hr Need fb or email ... 12
Iva Ellis 3 hr Justify 3
Cute night manager at McDonald's on perish ? 3 hr Anonymous 1
Trick or treating 4 hr hope this helps 3
Paul doughlas is a rapist 5 hr Know him 2
Cody lindsey 6 hr Curious 1
Are catholics real Christans? 17 hr Bike guy 54

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web