“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#41 Jul 8, 2012
Well I just want the drama to go away really. I made up in my own way and I thought she did also, but now I suppose to be every bad comment on here. When it wasnt me. It's hard to make up to someone who keeps shot going I don't have to like her. But I really Want her to knowbit isn't me bashing heron here anymore. I'll have my revenge outside of the internet. Nuff. Said on that. I like my boDy and my face.

“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#42 Jul 8, 2012
angelwingsjessica wrote:
Well I just want the drama to go away really. I made up in my own way and I thought she did also, but now I suppose to be every bad comment on here. When it wasnt me. It's hard to make up to someone who keeps shot going I don't have to like her. But I really Want her to knowbit isn't me bashing heron here anymore. I'll have my revenge outside of the internet. Nuff. Said on that. I like my boDy and my face.
where you autocorrection police!
anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#43 Jul 8, 2012
Jessica, I will stop commenting about Amanda if it will make your life easier. But I'm only 1 person using just this name-anonymous. I really don't like her for the reason I stated earlier, but I will stop if it helps you.
anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#44 Jul 8, 2012
I do have 1 question about her though so if anyone knows the answer, please fill me in. Amanda stated that she recently had sex with Nick (and he gave her a rim job- TMI) and she is getting married in the fall to Robby. Did she cheat on Robby or has she not been with him long and wants to marry before he realizes he can do better? I don't know him but anyone would be better than her, IMO.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#45 Jul 8, 2012
I agree, so sick of entire threads of her commenting over and over, topix used to be fun, now it's just annoying. And Jessica your not the only one who thinks your hot and likes auto correct

“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#46 Jul 8, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Jessica, I will stop commenting about Amanda if it will make your life easier. But I'm only 1 person using just this name-anonymous. I really don't like her for the reason I stated earlier, but I will stop if it helps you.
you can comment if you want to. It's her being paranoid. That thing isn't affecting my life anymore I'll ignore it. If you wantbto say something to her go ahead lol. It's affecting her life by thinking everyone is me. I'm just glad I'm not that paranoid about everything .

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#47 Jul 8, 2012
angelwingsjessica wrote:
<quoted text>you can comment if you want to. It's her being paranoid. That thing isn't affecting my life anymore I'll ignore it. If you wantbto say something to her go ahead lol. It's affecting her life by thinking everyone is me. I'm just glad I'm not that paranoid about everything .
No need to fret, your hot, she's not. That's all jack cares about. Haters gonna hate
my two cents

Paducah, KY

#48 Jul 8, 2012
Jack the Rabbit wrote:
Why pay money for something you can get for the promise of a boat
I have a pontoon and a Bayliner that will really get me a shot with her DAMN I'm gonna go get that. Girl is tan and fine you keep the dog bones, I want a girl that can cook clean work and raise her kids that's what I'm talkin about, states got all the king girls kids except this marissa they tryin to pimp out on Topix
my two cents

Paducah, KY

#49 Jul 8, 2012
Jerry suitor wrote:
Seen her at the festival.She does have big boobs and a big bra to hold them up with. Looks to be about 200 pds. I have seen bigger, sorry but I like mine skinny also. I don't know her. Someone pointed her out to me.
200 nah girl about 165 and all of it woman, what you gonna do with a flat chested skinny girl with no ass and no boobs, looks like you like Jonathon King and it only gets hard for 4 year old boy types
my two cents

Paducah, KY

#50 Jul 8, 2012
Jack the Rabbit wrote:
Run away!
From those skinny hoes with the bony things stickin in ya everywhere ribs only look good on a grill I like my steak with a lil fat round the edges, we usually eat the meat and throw away the bone

“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#51 Jul 8, 2012
My kids aren't with the state. Always got to bring kids in it. Wow. I never had one social worker come to my house. Amy isn't tan check out Amanda Nichole on Facebook. Lmao. And I proud to be heathly not obese!

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#52 Jul 8, 2012
I think we must be talking about different people

“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#53 Jul 8, 2012
my two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
From those skinny hoes with the bony things stickin in ya everywhere ribs only look good on a grill I like my steak with a lil fat round the edges, we usually eat the meat and throw away the bone
then get off here and go get you that ugly fat bitch and leave us to our conversation! you want her address? Keep the drama on the page where it says Amanda Nichole

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#54 Jul 8, 2012
angelwingsjessica wrote:
<quoted text>then get off here and go get you that ugly fat bitch and leave us to our conversation! you want her address? Keep the drama on the page where it says Amanda Nichole
Get him or her lol
You troll

Owensboro, KY

#55 Jul 8, 2012
my two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
From those skinny hoes with the bony things stickin in ya everywhere ribs only look good on a grill I like my steak with a lil fat round the edges, we usually eat the meat and throw away the bone
Who cares about your two cents! Get off here and buy you a car. I see you walking everywhere. Hope you don't work at the CC. Thought I seen you walk there when I was at legion park. I go to the CC and will not tolerate your sh-t
You troll

Owensboro, KY

#57 Jul 8, 2012
my two cents wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a pontoon and a Bayliner that will really get me a shot with her DAMN I'm gonna go get that. Girl is tan and fine you keep the dog bones, I want a girl that can cook clean work and raise her kids that's what I'm talkin about, states got all the king girls kids except this marissa they tryin to pimp out on Topix
et me tell you something little skinny troll they have their kids. I beat you up at the bar and you need to shutup.
Women abuser

Owensboro, KY

#58 Jul 8, 2012
I think his brother Eric is the decent one.

Level 1

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#59 Jul 8, 2012
This is why jack doesn't give his full name, people take this sh*t and make it to personal

“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#60 Jul 8, 2012
Jack the Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Get him or her lol
yeah that's more like it.

“life is great!!”

Since: Jun 12

owensboro

#61 Jul 8, 2012
Women abuser wrote:
I think his brother Eric is the decent one.
I'm not sure who they are talking about! Lol really I don't care to. He is rude and ignorant that's all I needn't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Men who put everyone before their relationship 14 min nutz 5
Carter Rd 27 min Wrong 6
Kate Rusher @ OCC 42 min Boro6817 1
Need to talk 56 min Ishouldhavebeenfa... 10
Metalsa 1 hr Snake Eyes 3
Vanguard 1 hr Lmao 17
Tabitha long 1 hr Hellojw 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages