Beauty in Kroger on Fred

Beauty in Kroger on Fred

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Adam

Richmond, KY

#1 Oct 20, 2013
Black hair down to the shoulder, little build, tight jeans and grey librarian sweater, gorgeous slanted brown eyes. Just beautiful. My cashier said she shops there a lot but didn't know her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
Eve

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2013
Should have said some thing to her instead of posting on here stalker
Mabozza Ritchie

Sheffield, UK

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Adam wrote:
Black hair down to the shoulder, little build, tight jeans and grey librarian sweater, gorgeous slanted brown eyes. Just beautiful. My cashier said she shops there a lot but didn't know her name. Anyone know who I'm talking about?
F**k off and get a life? Weirdo!
Charlie

Hopkinsville, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Fine lady at Kroger watch out for the creeps. This fello took a pervs inventory of you and didn't even say hi. Dude seek help.
No what

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2013
i wrkd last nite an i kno her. Shes a good lady like real lady. Dont go talkin to her or post bout her on here again. She dont need ur creepy ass she need a real gent
Adam

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2013
I'm not trying to creep. Just saw her and got a feeling about. Like I want to get to know her more. I feel like we'd have a lot in common.
Charlie

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Adam wrote:
I'm not trying to creep. Just saw her and got a feeling about. Like I want to get to know her more. I feel like we'd have a lot in common.
Did you talk to her? If not how did you get this feeling and if it was in your Levi's you are sadly confused.
Adam

Richmond, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
I didn't have to talk to her. I just saw her and knew. You don't know what that's like obviosly.
Adam

Richmond, KY

#11 Oct 21, 2013
No what wrote:
i wrkd last nite an i kno her. Shes a good lady like real lady. Dont go talkin to her or post bout her on here again. She dont need ur creepy ass she need a real gent
What's her name? Where can I find her to meet her?
Mabozza Ritchie

Toledo, OH

#12 Oct 21, 2013
I used to smoke a lot and i got addicted, thankfully im sober now. Anyways I had no money so I always used to smoke with random people. So one day after school I heard some black guys were going to smoke at his house so i asked to join. They looked at each other and said yes. So when we got to the house we went to the basement. No one was home they said if I want to smoke i had to strip, so my stupid self said ok and I striped down. When I was done they grabbed me and tied my legs and hands together. Then they called a friend and said they had a white boy to force. About 10 min passed by and one of them said alright done waiting lets start. They both dropped their pants and told me to suck or their not going to let me go so I did it. This huge back meat sliding in and out of my mouth felt great. but it made me gag a few times after about 20 min of sucking one of them backed up and put a condom on and started to do me in the butt. It hurt at first but i got used to it. So I had a dick in both holes. So when I thought it couldent get any worse their friend showed up. So when he came down they asked them selfs should we double penetrate him. So I ended up getting double penetrated while a dick was in my mouth. It felt great! and I was getting into it then they all got up and cummed on my face. Then they said we are gonna do me almost every week and its been like that for a year. And I love it now sometimes there is 5 or 6 guys that show up so I end up having 2 dicks in my butt, two dicks in my mouth, and a dick in each hand. MMM I love being gangbanged by a bunch of huge black guys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Southern LL Allstars Discussion Deleted 2 min lol 2
Steve Baker houses 30 min John 2
Homes for rent (May '14) 38 min Heavy 11
Michael Howard 39 min Just Saying 1
Cheating advice 54 min lol 20
samantha luck 1 hr yumdiddly 12
pat swanagan 1 hr Gross 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages