Hopkinsville, KY

#1 Jun 18, 2013
Do they exist here?
horns up

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Hhm wrote:
Do they exist here?
We exist but we are a dying breed, being run out of town because of country music and music they call hip hop or rap and also because of that festival called the big O
Hhm

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Jun 18, 2013
Names?
jake

Chicago, IL

#4 Jun 18, 2013
I still love metal. Have lived here all my life. And won't be run out of town. This town won't support what we need and we need something like the ford center or Roberts stadium if everyone has not forgot about that. And not to sound like jesse. But we need metal music we need a sports arena. We need an arena period that it's big enough to support live shows.
I agree

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 18, 2013
nothing but sh*t music has came through this town. We need a good venue for good heavy music. The closest we ever came was The Brother's Pizza. The biggest act to ever come to Owensboro in metal was Emmure.
miz maricella

Evansville, IN

#6 Jun 18, 2013
jake wrote:
I still love metal. Have lived here all my life. And won't be run out of town. This town won't support what we need and we need something like the ford center or Roberts stadium if everyone has not forgot about that. And not to sound like jesse. But we need metal music we need a sports arena. We need an arena period that it's big enough to support live shows.
i bet ur a drummer jake.
horns up

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 18, 2013
miz maricella wrote:
<quoted text> i bet ur a drummer jake.
I have thought ever since they started that big O redneck festival they should have something similar for rock fans. And I am not talking about bring that damn lynard skynard in to headline it either, people here would not support it here though. They would protest and say it is satanic music. Oh well guess I will have to keep going to Indy or Chicago to get my metal and rock fix
Lamb of Pantera

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 18, 2013
I agree 100%. It would be nice to have a good show roll through town every once in awhile.
blah

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Jun 18, 2013
F**k Emmure... I have to travel at least two hours to get to a decent show worth going to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It's funny when you have wh0 re$ that 1 min Black pepper 39
Misty howard 26 min sandman 17
Stephanie Green 1 hr Crystal King 7
Rose Hooker Hamlet 1 hr Tiffany Young 8
watching your girl get pregnant by BBC 1 hr Crystal King 2
ok. Let's see what's on the single market. 2 hr Gay Gibsonton FL ... 11
Where does Keith from closed Kmart now work? 2 hr Resume 6
county attorney dropping class A felony sexual ... 3 hr God does not like... 33

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web