First Prev
of 2
Next Last
knewit

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 24, 2012
heard it was shut down for bug infestation?????????

Level 2

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Oct 25, 2012
When I was there a couple weeks ago
nah

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 25, 2012
Theyre supposed to be doing some sort of remodeling.
mmhmm

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 25, 2012
nah wrote:
Theyre supposed to be doing some sort of remodeling.
I'd imagine if there was bug infestation, they wouldn't say it. Remodeling would be a good cover up.
brrt

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 25, 2012
They have been doing a lot of remodeling in the last few months. If you've been in there lately, you would notice that.
Jasmyn

United States

#6 Oct 25, 2012
Health Dept shut them down.
terry davenport

Owensboro, KY

#7 Oct 25, 2012
Yea went down there the day the health inspector came in and they failed big time n had to shut doors right away... 8ball don't b lien I was there..
ikno
#8 Oct 25, 2012
when? they gave me food with a piece of shredded towel in it. gag!!
lol

United States

#9 Oct 25, 2012
The notice is on the door from the health dept. Clearly stating bug infestation..
idk

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2012
If it is about bugs, doesn't mean that its coming from there, that whole building is really old, and it could be coming from the laundry mat around the corner from people bringing them in on their clothes, so it would be the whole building that has them. But every place has some kind of bug u know.
DandD
#11 Oct 26, 2012
if every place in building had them why is 8 ball only one shu down.
jackie o
#12 Oct 26, 2012
idk wrote:
If it is about bugs, doesn't mean that its coming from there, that whole building is really old, and it could be coming from the laundry mat around the corner from people bringing them in on their clothes, so it would be the whole building that has them. But every place has some kind of bug u know.
what laundromat?
nah

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 26, 2012
Because its a restauraunt and serves prepared and "exposed" food. Places like save-a-lot and family dollar dont count because they have PACKAGED food(s). So they wouldnt be shut down over it, only restauraunts are ever shut down in buildings like that due to bugs. Duh.
idk

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 26, 2012
jackie o wrote:
<quoted text>what laundromat?
The one around the corner of 8 ball. Connected to the building, on 18th side.
gross

Madisonville, KY

#15 Oct 27, 2012
the 8ball sucks anyway, its nasty
whitey

Owensboro, KY

#16 Oct 27, 2012
gross wrote:
the 8ball sucks anyway, its nasty
they gave me bugs in my butt hole!
bout damn time

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 27, 2012
That place has been hangin on for dear life for years now between the bugs n underage drinking its a miracle it lasted this long..,
does anyone know

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 27, 2012
bout damn time wrote:
That place has been hangin on for dear life for years now between the bugs n underage drinking its a miracle it lasted this long..,
I pooped!
sdfsdfsdf

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 27, 2012
german cock roaches, and they are terrible and have been for atleast 10 years at the 8 ball. had exterminators the whole time, theyre just too bad because of grease and not cleaning good. and constant reinfestation by the trash/caddillac motel residents/methheads ect.
did you know

Owensboro, KY

#20 Oct 27, 2012
sdfsdfsdf wrote:
german cock roaches, and they are terrible and have been for atleast 10 years at the 8 ball. had exterminators the whole time, theyre just too bad because of grease and not cleaning good. and constant reinfestation by the trash/caddillac motel residents/methheads ect.
did they tell you my butt hole itches,and it's bleeding,and that i found a roach in my pee head?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homeless man by the name of Chris 18 min kentucky boy yea 5
Casey Martin 1 hr Get right 11
Lori @ krogers 1 hr David 3
Mason Adams 1 hr Blood 3
Meet ladies 1 hr Dude 1
She told me once before what she really was 2 hr Whoa 4
Need to know about Marc brown 2 hr Lame 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance