Who do you think is the best pizza pl...

Who do you think is the best pizza place in town?

Created by led on Sep 19, 2013

82 votes

Click on an option to vote

Cecilia's

Fetta

54 Pizza

Pizza by the Guy

Papa Murphy's

Maloney's

Noble Roman's

Godfather's

Thruston Pizza

Capone's

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pizz-A-Roma

Owensboro, KY

#1 Sep 19, 2013
Always has been, always will be the best in town!
Cecilia's

United States

#2 Sep 19, 2013
Delicious!!!
It is good

United States

#3 Sep 19, 2013
Pizz-A-Roma wrote:
Always has been, always will be the best in town!
It should have definitely been on the voting list!!
Interested

Owensboro, KY

#4 Sep 19, 2013
The new place downtown- Fetta's
just me

Princeton, KY

#5 Sep 19, 2013
Pizzaroma is gross. The sauce is nasty. There is no really great pizza here.
thats a fact!

Utica, KY

#6 Sep 19, 2013
Pizza by the Guy!!
pizza

United States

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Pizza by guy and 54 pizza are the worst, period!
pizza

United States

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Im straight but when I was 13 i went swimming and when I was in the change rooms having a shower these 3 mates were in there showering and being smart and saying I bet he won't suck them off, but for some reason I really wanted to so I got on my knees and they got all around me and I sucked all them off, then we went back to their house where I continued sucking them off then I got held down and let them take turns in screwing me, was a good first time.
jdub

Owensboro, KY

#9 Sep 20, 2013
Fetta pizza on st ann. Just opened a couple weeks ago
Connor Shaw

Hopkinsville, KY

#11 Nov 2, 2013
jdub wrote:
Fetta pizza on st ann. Just opened a couple weeks ago
This.
J.D. Brown

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 2, 2013
Best pizza hands down.... Pizzarona on Carter and 54 pizza at Starlite!! I tried Fetta pizza and it was nasty! If someone asked if they would put rat droppings on the crust they would! They slap anything on a crust and call it a pizza! It doesn't work that way! It's just nasty!
OrthoSurgeon

Owensboro, KY

#13 Nov 2, 2013
My family loves 54 Pizza! They are always kind and courteous to my children,wife and myself. We also like the warm chocolate chip cookies you get when you dine in! Keep up the good work guys!
Matt

Hopkinsville, KY

#14 Nov 3, 2013
I will have to say Pizz-a-Roma too. Been the best since the '60s.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 4, 2013
Mama Leas is way better than PizzAroma and cheaper. Plus their subs are fabulous!
DocHoliday

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 5, 2013
PizzAroma and 54 Pizza is our favorites! Wwd
S.O.A. Fan

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 5, 2013
DocHoliday wrote:
PizzAroma and 54 Pizza is our favorites! Wwd
Doc you said a mouthful.... Specially when it comes to 54 Pizza and PizzAroma.... Hands down these are "d" best in Owensboro!

Over the years I've had my share of Pizza! I traveled for my company for well over 20 years and the best pizza I've ever had the pleasure of eating has been "Lou Malnatis Pizzeria" up around Bucktown in Chicago or "Lombardi's" on Spring St in New York!!

It's funny how Owensboro's got a little hole in the wall pizza place down on the river trying to spit out what they want to call pizza! Just because you call yourself a Pizzeria doesn't mean you can make a good pizza! I would suggest that the guys at "Fetta Pizza" take a trip to Chicago or New York City and spend a month up there and learn what real pizza really is!!

For people like "Lou Malnatis Pizzeria" in Chicago... Pizza is taken serious! You just don't mess up a good thing!!!!!!!! For "Fetta Pizza" keep it up and continue making up those ridiculous things you call masterpieces... Sure the people of Oboro will come but it's just a matter of time before the novelty wears off..... Good Luck!!.
food network

United States

#18 Nov 5, 2013
[QUOTE who="S.O.A. Fan"]<quoted text>Doc you said a mouthful.... Specially when it comes to 54 Pizza and PizzAroma.... Hands down these are "d" best in Owensboro!

Over the years I've had my share of Pizza! I traveled for my company for well over 20 years and the best pizza I've ever had the pleasure of eating has been "Lou Malnatis Pizzeria" up around Bucktown in Chicago or "Lombardi's" on Spring St in New York!!

It's funny how Owensboro's got a little hole in the wall pizza place down on the river trying to spit out what they want to call pizza! Just because you call yourself a Pizzeria doesn't mean you can make a good pizza! I would suggest that the guys at "Fetta Pizza" take a trip to Chicago or New York City and spend a month up there and learn what real pizza really is!!

For people like "Lou Malnatis Pizzeria" in Chicago... Pizza is taken serious! You just don't mess up a good thing!!!!!!!! For "Fetta Pizza" keep it up and continue making up those ridiculous things you call masterpieces... Sure the people of Oboro will come but it's just a matter of time before the novelty wears off..... Good Luck!!.[/QUOTE]

Leave the long winded explanations to us experts. A simple name of a place would've worked. I do believe the topic is Owensboro pizza places not country wife pizza places.
food network

United States

#19 Nov 5, 2013
Wide***
summitcoalminer

Richmond, KY

#20 Nov 5, 2013
Even though she retired in the 90s ,Shirleys pizza was great back then. Across from the old OMHS on triplett.
Pizza Lover

United States

#21 Nov 5, 2013
I agree with Mama Leas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quinton swanagan 15 min Word 10
Looking for a Joseph Dean Blair 17 min Coop 4
Kelly Ann Harris Team 22 min KAHT 2
bubbye janet todd (Mar '15) 33 min Not the one 2
Mariann rotten teeth 40 min Mackenzie 1
Grandad driving question 58 min Concerned citizen 6
Conerned with fighting at owensboro middle 1 hr Elizabeth 3
Owensboro Police Department 13 hr Cop lover 45

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance