This was a status on FaceBook today.....

This was a status on FaceBook today...How can this person sleep at night?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Really

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 4, 2012
"I have 2 kids and I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I can't really afford another baby but don't want to give it up, so i was thinking about giving my youngest up for adoption instead (she's 1). I don't have much of a bond with her. I would feel bad giving up my oldest because hes been with me the longest. I really want to keep my newborn, especially because this baby will actually have a dad!! So what should I do? Is giving up my middle child a good idea?"
For Real

United States

#2 Oct 4, 2012
If I was you I wouldn't give any of your kids up but that is just my opinion because Im not able to have kids. I thought about adopting kids but its cost a lot to do. You might be going through hard times right now but in the long run you will have to live with that regret.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3 Oct 4, 2012
Really wrote:
"I have 2 kids and I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I can't really afford another baby but don't want to give it up, so i was thinking about giving my youngest up for adoption instead (she's 1). I don't have much of a bond with her. I would feel bad giving up my oldest because hes been with me the longest. I really want to keep my newborn, especially because this baby will actually have a dad!! So what should I do? Is giving up my middle child a good idea?"
That can not be real?! O.O for once I am speechless :(

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2012
Really wrote:
"I have 2 kids and I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I can't really afford another baby but don't want to give it up, so i was thinking about giving my youngest up for adoption instead (she's 1). I don't have much of a bond with her. I would feel bad giving up my oldest because hes been with me the longest. I really want to keep my newborn, especially because this baby will actually have a dad!! So what should I do? Is giving up my middle child a good idea?"
Just when you thought people couldnt get any worse , then boom out of no where this comes along. How do you give away your kids ???

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 4, 2012
Both of us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when you thought people couldnt get any worse , then boom out of no where this comes along. How do you give away your kids ???
I imagine you take them down to the courthouse or something.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Oct 4, 2012
Both of us 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just when you thought people couldnt get any worse , then boom out of no where this comes along. How do you give away your kids ???
My thoughts exactly!
Picker

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 4, 2012
Sell the child on eBay! Dummy!!!!!!
Picker

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2012
Serious tho if the mom really feels that way I would say she needs to give them all up.
Her kids will thank her later I'm sure.
Trash!!!!!!!!!!
guh

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2012
It's a fake. You guys believe anything!
Really

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 4, 2012
its real i saw the girl post it earlier...i let her have it too
legion
#12 Oct 5, 2012
Sounds very truthfull. Some kids just are not worth having. Sell him to us. We will teach him how to fight dogs. Bare handed.

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#13 Oct 5, 2012
I think a person who feels this way should lose all of her children to include the unborn one as well then made to have surgery so she can no longer reproduce. This is insane
T-M-I

Dunmor, KY

#14 Oct 5, 2012
guh wrote:
It's a fake. You guys believe anything!
I don't know ! Maybe it is fake, but there seems to be something about internet social websites that can often cause many people to reveal some of their most personal inner-thoughts and deepest, darkest, secrets.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15 Oct 5, 2012
Give up her middle child because she has no bond with her and no daddy? This b!tch doesn't need any of those kids! I have 3 kids and I couldn't dream of giving one up! Sounds to me like she just doesn't want to be tied down with her kids. KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS CLOSED THEN!!!!
concerned

United States

#16 Oct 5, 2012
Really wrote:
its real i saw the girl post it earlier...i let her have it too
If she is real, email me her name on fb. I know plenty of people who would want to adopt. [email protected]

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#17 Oct 5, 2012
Chrissy__ wrote:
Give up her middle child because she has no bond with her and no daddy? This b!tch doesn't need any of those kids! I have 3 kids and I couldn't dream of giving one up! Sounds to me like she just doesn't want to be tied down with her kids. KEEP YOUR DAMN LEGS CLOSED THEN!!!!
I couldn't agree more

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Oct 5, 2012
It makes me sad really more than angry! There are so many good parents out there who can't have kids or has had their child die! On fb there are so many kids dying of cancer and other life threatening illnesses and all this mom can worry about is not having a bond with her 1 yr old child! Maybe if you actually give her attention you would have a bond with her! And the unborn child's father, if he was a real man, he would father the other 2 as his own!
guh

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 5, 2012
Try cafe mom, military mom, and teen mom life....... do some research
If it was true, well,
I'm amazed at how quickly most of you all are to judge. Is no one offering this "girl" support? And I don't mean support to give up a child. More like support for what she's struggling with. How different is it from wanting an abortion? At least she wants the middle child to live. People should be giving her guidance not letting her "have it" or calling her names!
No Child Asked To Be Born

Nebo, KY

#20 Oct 5, 2012
Really wrote:
"I have 2 kids and I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I can't really afford another baby but don't want to give it up, so i was thinking about giving my youngest up for adoption instead (she's 1). I don't have much of a bond with her. I would feel bad giving up my oldest because hes been with me the longest. I really want to keep my newborn, especially because this baby will actually have a dad!! So what should I do? Is giving up my middle child a good idea?"
Regardless what you may choose to think or how you try to rationalize it to yourself and others, this is not all about you nor are you the only one it concerns.

What are you planning on telling your oldest child when ever he asks questions about his little sister and what happened to her ?

Are you going to someday tell this newest child you are expecting that you basically traded off it's sister to make room for it ?

Unforgivable of a mother even considering putting such a major guilt trip like that on an innocent child for simply being born !

You say you want to keep this newest baby you are currently pregnant with, "because this baby will actually have a dad!!" ???

If this newest "baby-daddy" of your's willingly agrees with you to give up the little 1 year old daughter you already have, you'd best not be expecting very much out of him as far as being a what a real dad is all about.

Which child gets the boot next time you get knocked-up ?!?!?

What would be truly fitting is that someday your little daughter you are wanting to give up for adoption turns out to be a tremendously wealthy and famous talented celebrity of some kind and tells you go pound dirt because like you said, there never was a mother-child "bond" !
Hey,... it can and does happen !
concerned

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2012
guh wrote:
Try cafe mom, military mom, and teen mom life....... do some research
If it was true, well,
I'm amazed at how quickly most of you all are to judge. Is no one offering this "girl" support? And I don't mean support to give up a child. More like support for what she's struggling with. How different is it from wanting an abortion? At least she wants the middle child to live. People should be giving her guidance not letting her "have it" or calling her names!
Just for the record....I'm not judging. I hate that this mother feels this way and I personally could never give a child up for adoption, but it her choice and the truth is, if she's gonna do it it's better that's she does it now while the baby is young and doesn't know what's going on. There are plenty of people who would gladly adopt a 1 year old so if this will give the child a better chance at a happy future than I'm all for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You can stop all the lying now 31 min equal oppurtunity... 3
Homes for rent (May '14) 1 hr tread 13
I think my fiance wants another man. 1 hr Bae 9
Daycare 1 hr outofthere 10
Jeannie Higdon 1 hr Lol 2
tabitha mothafuken willams 1 hr noblood 33
Ryan Payne shinning over wife 1 hr crazy 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages