Abc123

Whitesville, KY

#1 Mar 18, 2014
Once you file for divorce and both sides agree on everything. How long before it's final? No kids no real estate very simple.
divorced

Owensboro, KY

#2 Mar 18, 2014
My ex and I have a child and had real estate, and it still took only three months because we didn't fight over anything. I'm fairly certain the shortest period of time is 90 days.
quick

Richmond, KY

#3 Mar 18, 2014
I filed for divorce and we agreed on everything with no kids and it was final within a week of filing since we didn't have to see the commissioner.
fast

Elizabethtown, IN

#4 Mar 19, 2014
That is super fast
fast

Elizabethtown, IN

#5 Mar 19, 2014
Who was your lawyer
quick

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2014
his office was on third street in between Colby's and Kurtz auction. he was very reasonable too.
realtalk

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2014
I was also divorced within a week. But we both signed waivers agreeing to no hearing.
divorce

Owensboro, KY

#8 Mar 19, 2014
Abc123 wrote:
Once you file for divorce and both sides agree on everything. How long before it's final? No kids no real estate very simple.
If you've been separated for 60 days (no sex for 60 days - that's ky's definition of "separation") then there is no waiting period once you both sign all the papers. Uncontested divorce shouldn't take any attorney longer than a day or two to prepare the paperwork. Then it takes the Judge and Commissioner maybe a week to sign off and enter in, then your divorced!
ex supporter

Owensboro, KY

#9 Mar 19, 2014
It is 90 days if you have children. 60 separated and 30 more if children are involved even if the divorce is uncontested.
Details

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2014
What's the lawyers name and how much did it cost? We've been separated for almost 2 years and we haven't talked or anything. He's a a s s and wants me to pay for it so I need details on this lawyer please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Happy Thanksgiving and cover yer tattoos. 11 min just a thought 7
Billy Norris 33 min By the sound of t... 36
Smitty 34 min Brad 2
Iron jungle gym 36 min Yeah i 2
Anal 48 min Lmao 30
Did u hear about 1 hr .... 2
Juan Flores and Alex McDaniel 2 hr Sean lol 5

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance