t 43-year-old Richard Alexander was m...

t 43-year-old Richard Alexander was manufacturing and trafficking illegal drugs

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
gonna do when theycome fo

Owensboro, KY

#1 Oct 18, 2013
I know f a fact that he is I the detention center singing like a bird. Better run, because his druggy buddies are next
The man

Hawesville, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2013
No he is not singing like a bird he is real but the mother f$$ker that did rat on him and is a no count low life rat is JOSH DAWSON and let me tell all that reads this and i hope it gets back to him,his day is comin and its real soon.the word is out and as soon as he is found he might not be found after they get done with his punk a$$...............
yeah

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 20, 2013
The man wrote:
No he is not singing like a bird he is real but the mother f$$ker that did rat on him and is a no count low life rat is JOSH DAWSON and let me tell all that reads this and i hope it gets back to him,his day is comin and its real soon.the word is out and as soon as he is found he might not be found after they get done with his punk a$$........
All you dope addicts think everyone is a snitch, but your dope is the problem, not snitches. Dope dealers, makers need to be in jail takin it up the azz....
the bi tch

Madisonville, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2013
josh dawson aintrat neither is Richard who
ever sayin is the rat we kno who u r!!!!!!15
mr Alexander will be out

Owensboro, KY

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Mr. Alexander gave the three names...Expect to see him out soon. You know who you are. Turn yourselves in and make it easy on yourselves.
zombiebitch

Indianapolis, IN

#6 Oct 20, 2013
gonna do when theycome fo wrote:
I know f a fact that he is I the detention center singing like a bird. Better run, because his druggy buddies are next

No he ain't singing like a bird. Know who is?? A fckn rat name josh Dawson. But he gotta comin
Anonymous

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Oct 20, 2013
The man wrote:
No he is not singing like a bird he is real but the mother f$$ker that did rat on him and is a no count low life rat is JOSH DAWSON and let me tell all that reads this and i hope it gets back to him,his day is comin and its real soon.the word is out and as soon as he is found he might not be found after they get done with his punk a$$........
True that The man. U know who I am. Yeah this fn rat JOSH DAWSON DOES have it comin real soon!!! Richard ain't nothing but a good person so f**k all yall who think different. Bitches
doper

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 20, 2013
True that The man. U know who I am. Yeah this fn rat JOSH DAWSON DOES have it comin real soon!!! Richard ain't nothing but a good person so f**k all yall who think different. Bitche hey, Richard does make good dope, I admit, but if he rats on me like he has the rest, he is going down.
wonderin

Madisonville, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2013
I heard his girlfriend kellie told on him
PROOF

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2013
I'm glad to see that there's so many ppl that know Richard isn't a rat, cause if anyone truely knows him that's one thing he is far from being. He has never taken anyone down with him and he never would. As for his girlfriend Kellie she didn't have nuttin to do with it, other then 3 other ppl that are close to him and care about him she is the only one who is still by his side and doing everything she can to help him and stand by him and she will be by his side when all this is done and over with and he knows that. As for Josh Dawson I wouldn;t have thought he would do sum shady shit like that but YES it's true and I've seen the PROOF. I've seen the reports with his name all over it and saying he told them everything, and the sad thing is now he's telling ppl that Richard's girlfriend did it b/c he don't want ppl thinking it was him cause if ppl think it was him they wont hang out with him and he won't have the chance to frame anyone else so don't fall for his stupid shit, it's pretty funny he didnt go to jail even though he has to report in twice a month to the parole office......
zombiebitch666

United States

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Thats funny they family kellie and josh dawson wow
Bad boys bad boys

Owensboro, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2013
PROOF wrote:
I'm glad to see that there's so many ppl that know Richard isn't a rat, cause if anyone truely knows him that's one thing he is far from being. He has never taken anyone down with him and he never would. As for his girlfriend Kellie she didn't have nuttin to do with it, other then 3 other ppl that are close to him and care about him she is the only one who is still by his side and doing everything she can to help him and stand by him and she will be by his side when all this is done and over with and he knows that. As for Josh Dawson I wouldn;t have thought he would do sum shady shit like that but YES it's true and I've seen the PROOF. I've seen the reports with his name all over it and saying he told them everything, and the sad thing is now he's telling ppl that Richard's girlfriend did it b/c he don't want ppl thinking it was him cause if ppl think it was him they wont hang out with him and he won't have the chance to frame anyone else so don't fall for his stupid shit, it's pretty funny he didnt go to jail even though he has to report in twice a month to the parole office......
He is snitching...trust me...what you gonna do when they come for YOU!!!!!!
PROOF

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 22, 2013
Yeah Josh is snitching, and yeah kellie and josh were cousin's by marriage but not anymore cause she don't believe in family doing the shit he has done to her or her man after them being the only ones to ever stand by him and always help him. An from what I was told Josh seen the proof an still tried lieing about it, and blaming other people, but I guess that's what snitch's do...
He is snitching

Owensboro, KY

#14 Oct 24, 2013
Richard Alexander has wore a wire many times!!!!! Why are you suprized that he is a snitch now?
PROOF

Owensboro, KY

#16 Oct 24, 2013
Richard Alexander is a damn good man and would do anything for anyone, people can get on here all day long and talk all the shit that you want about him, it just shows that you don't really know him and if you did happen to meet him you wasn't worth keeping in his life. And as for him wearing wire's that's b.s that man has done to much damn time in DCDC during his life to be wearing wire's on people. He's not the type of boy that takes everyone around him down to he's the type of man that goes down alone and still has the heart to come back to help all the people that are only his friends when they want something from him....
oxymoron

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2013
PROOF wrote:
Richard Alexander is a damn good man and would do anything for anyone, people can get on here all day long and talk all the shit that you want about him, it just shows that you don't really know him and if you did happen to meet him you wasn't worth keeping in his life. And as for him wearing wire's that's b.s that man has done to much damn time in DCDC during his life to be wearing wire's on people. He's not the type of boy that takes everyone around him down to he's the type of man that goes down alone and still has the heart to come back to help all the people that are only his friends when they want something from him....
Everything you just stated makes people think he is a great guy. Great guys do not make, sell deadly chemicals and sell them to kids, or who ever. So which is he, a manufacturer or a great guy? Someone that makes dope cannot be a great guy...
jeesh

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2013
oxymoron wrote:
<quoted text> Everything you just stated makes people think he is a great guy. Great guys do not make, sell deadly chemicals and sell them to kids, or who ever. So which is he, a manufacturer or a great guy? Someone that makes dope cannot be a great guy...
Saying a dope maker, dealer is a great guy is like saying a child molester is " great with kids."
heres_whats_funn y

Evansville, IN

#20 Oct 26, 2013
I remember back in the day when people I knew would go to jail and everyone would be saying they were rats and worrying who was next to go down...then one day I got clean, quit using, and quit hanging around with the "old crowd". Guess what? Ever since I been clean and sober, I ain't been to jail one time! Funny how that works. I'm not saying Richard or Josh or Kellie or anyone else is a rat...truth is, I wouldn't know anything about any of it because I been out of it for 10 years now. I'm just sayin, the best way to avoid jail and prison? Is to QUIT BREAKIN THE LAW and quit hanging out with people who break the law.
Drama-free since '93...Life is good, keep it simple!
Is he out yet

Owensboro, KY

#21 Nov 2, 2013
One of the three he snitched on was just busted this weekend, I was just wanting to know if he is outta jail yet since he ratted out three friends of mine. My friend got popped, and the other two are hiding..... anyone know?
PROOF

Lewisport, KY

#22 Nov 2, 2013
NO he's not out and he's not getting out for a while because he DIDN'T rat on NO one. Who was he gonna rat on his self? Everyone can talk all the shit they want to cause the important people know the truth and they know who set him up and ratted him out there's paper's going around to prove that and to let everyone know who the real rat is....the sad part is the people that may or may not get busted are believing b.s and thinking what they want to think when all along the person that rats them out is right in front of them pretending to be their best friend...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Co worker and wife slept with my wh 0r E 8 min Haha 9
US Bank Temp 11 min FormerTemp 3
Stephy hawn molested by Joe Bennett 51 min Conservative Wise... 3
OPD Officer 54 min Billy 12
Robert howell and his girl brittney matlock i t... (May '16) 1 hr Conservative Wise... 5
josh case (Jan '15) 1 hr Josh case 91 19
Jesus VS DCHS Softball 1 hr Conservative Wise... 3
cop cars everywhere on Carter Road? 11 hr Tilo 9

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages