Next Last
b b

Earlington, KY

#1 Mar 24, 2013
What do you know about him?
Racefan123

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 24, 2013
I kno alot about him. What do u wanna kno and why?
Ha stupid people

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 25, 2013
Yep I know alot about him also, what do you want to know. I'm ready for this one... I think I know who started this, and you've got issues Hunny!
I know

Owensboro, KY

#4 Mar 25, 2013
b b wrote:
I know he has a controlling girlfriend who also determines his family and friends for him!
Love racing

Owensboro, KY

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Tyler is an awesome race car driver- he definitely has the potential to be "NASCAR" if she is that controlling I bet he won't race this year! That's what happend to me I got wrapped up in a girl and my racing dream went down the drain. Then something better came along for her and she dumped me and now is with someone else. I hope to get back on the racetrack this year' hopefully who ever this girl is dont get in the way of his career/dream! He definitely has it in him to go somewhere! Girls aren't worth loosing everything
race fan

United States

#6 Mar 26, 2013
He is a cheater....his car last year was is illegal and he a dirty driver.
Love racing

Scottsburg, IN

#7 Mar 26, 2013
race fan wrote:
He is a cheater....his car last year was is illegal and he a dirty driver.
I'm pretty sure is car was stock last year! N dirty driver no, maybe he was driven dirty! But no purposely he wAsnt a dirty driver. He may have got into a few people but not on purpose! What about you? You want to talk shit but Hid behind a name?! Smart- I forgot that's how "losers" roll!!
Love racing

Scottsburg, IN

#8 Mar 26, 2013
b b wrote:
What do you want to know?!
race fan

United States

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Love racing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure is car was stock last year! N dirty driver no, maybe he was driven dirty! But no purposely he wAsnt a dirty driver. He may have got into a few people but not on purpose! What about you? You want to talk shit but Hid behind a name?! Smart- I forgot that's how "losers" roll!!
Stock???? No I don't think so he got away with the cheating last yr cause his grandpa was the tech guy. And ur hiding behind a screen name too dumb ass so I guess ur a LOSER JUST LIKE TYLER AND HIS FAMILY
Stacey

Owensboro, KY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
race fan wrote:
<quoted text>Stock???? No I don't think so he got away with the cheating last yr cause his grandpa was the tech guy. And ur hiding behind a screen name too dumb ass so I guess ur a LOSER JUST LIKE TYLER AND HIS FAMILY
You MUST be a HORN or related to them! Ha' talk about losers!!!!! I'd say!!!! Pretty sure his grandfather wAsnt letting him get by with anything.
Ashley

Owensboro, KY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
How about we NOT start this crap again this year! A new year new track hoping for a good year! Racing is what everyone loves to do so can that not happen without the drama and negativity?
lol

United States

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Ashley wrote:
How about we NOT start this crap again this year! A new year new track hoping for a good year! Racing is what everyone loves to do so can that not happen without the drama and negativity?
Stfu you nasty fat bitch. You all cant race either!
NoFanof19

Lexington, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2013
FACTS!!!!!!! Theres always going to be someone thinking someone else is cheating. If you think someone is cheating. Then cheat right along with them. Its not cheating unless you get caught. As for the 19 car. RUMOR had it that he had an ex police car with 411 gears. Which buy the rules it was illegal with the 411s. The rules state no gear bigger than 308. BUT the rules ALSO state Cars must be completely STOCK. Which if it was a police car. It probably came STOCK with those gears. Wish everyone luck this season. Now COME ON SUNDAY!!!!!!!!!
Which

Owensboro, KY

#14 Mar 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
And which Ashley do u think this is? I know about 10 at the track. Lol
Ashley

Owensboro, KY

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Which wrote:
<quoted text>
And which Ashley do u think this is? I know about 10 at the track. Lol
Yep! Wrong Ashley! HehE!!!
Ashley

Owensboro, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Your right! I don't race so that would be a true statement! Bahaha... You thought you knew who you was talking to or about .. Didn't ya!
Ashley

Owensboro, KY

#17 Mar 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, you thought you knew who you was talking to didn't ya! Wrong Ashley Babe... N your right I don't race, so I guess that would mean I can't!! BAhaaha... Ignorance!
lol

Richmond, KY

#18 Mar 26, 2013
Ashley wrote:
<quoted text>Ha, you thought you knew who you was talking to didn't ya! Wrong Ashley Babe... N your right I don't race, so I guess that would mean I can't!! BAhaaha... Ignorance!
Stfu. Anyone who runs arounds in circles is stupid
Ashley

Owensboro, KY

#19 Mar 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu. Anyone who runs arounds in circles is stupid
OK! So who is running around in circles? You people are freaking funny!
Really

Hopkinsville, KY

#20 Mar 26, 2013
Hey love racin, how do u figure he can make it to NASCAR. U must b able to see things that nobody else can

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sara dodd 43 min missloyd 36
Jason McNeiley (Jun '13) 56 min Ken M 33
Best tattoo artist 2 hr Lol 15
brittany hallam pregnant 2 hr questions 1
Kevin Hester axel 2 hr bud 3
People that Sell and Work for OPD 3 hr Amber 24
Hospital cna 3 hr Little 1
Raffle house post gets deleted -- what are they... 3 hr Joe 13
Topix is deleting my post because I'm black 5 hr Yellow man 11

Owensboro Jobs