First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nema

United States

#1 Aug 10, 2012
How does Jesus eat m&m's with holes in his hands?
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2012
nema wrote:
How does Jesus eat m&m's with holes in his hands?
This saith The Father, "On The Great Day Of Judgement, "I The Lord Thy God", Shall surely Answer You Face To face."
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 10, 2012
He who has No Beginning and No Ending, told me to tell you, that it shall be sooner then later, " THAT
I AM".
nema

United States

#4 Aug 10, 2012
cuckoo, cuckoo.
biscuits r good

United States

#5 Aug 10, 2012
Glennnn wrote:
He who has No Beginning and No Ending, told me to tell you, that it shall be sooner then later, " THAT
I AM".
Ever had your @$$ h0| licked by a fat man in a hoodie?
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 10, 2012
nema wrote:
cuckoo, cuckoo.
Time will tell. The clock ticks no matter what we say!
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#7 Aug 10, 2012
biscuits r good wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever had your @$$ h0| licked by a fat man in a hoodie?
Jesus said that I am the way the truth and the life. he that beleiveth in me tho he were dead yet shall he live, and he that beleveth in me, and liveth shall never die.

Is'nt that wonderful, my brother. God bless you and your beloveth family.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Hey, Glennn! Stay strong in your faith! I will see you on the other side :)
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Hebrews 1:13

The Father said to His Son Jesus,"sit on my right hand, until I make thine enermies, Thy footstool".
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Hey, Glennn! Stay strong in your faith! I will see you on the other side :)
God bless you Anonymous. Every now and then we see a traveler, on this 'bee line' type of road, that leads Home.
smdh

United States

#11 Aug 19, 2012
Glenn and people like him is the exact reason people shy away from Christianity. He is a ranting, condescending lunatic who thinks his views are the only ones.
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#12 Aug 20, 2012
smdh wrote:
Glenn and people like him is the exact reason people shy away from Christianity. He is a ranting, condescending lunatic who thinks his views are the only ones.
When someone runs into a wall, it is that wall that is wrong for being in the way. Truth is the same way, with untruth, many walls have been cursed.
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 20, 2012
nema wrote:
How does Jesus eat m&m's with holes in his hands?
All that the Savior went through, I don't know how you can say that about Him, The most obedient Son, that I have ever seen.

The Father said to His only begotten Son, help mankind, Son, You are the only Way, Truth and the Life,----Yes sir Father, The Son said, not my will but thine be done! What a friend we have in Jesus.
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Aug 20, 2012
smdh wrote:
Glenn and people like him is the exact reason people shy away from Christianity. He is a ranting, condescending lunatic who thinks his views are the only ones.
Life is not a play ground, but, it is serious business, we are growing older, and we have to decide where we want to spend eternity.

If you die today, where will you spend eternity!
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#15 Aug 20, 2012
If we fool our minds, to believe that there is absolutely no existence of God, then we will believe that we can do drugs, all kinds of sinful sex, entertain porn, and any other thing that we want to do without bridle, and without guilt! We are in for a rude awakening!!!!!

"Jesus said that I am He That Liveth, and Was Dead, behold I am alive forevermore!"Rev.1st chap. 18th verse.
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 21, 2012
topic
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17 Aug 21, 2012
NO.......my friend, You know that I am not, so-called nuts, as you say, And... you Do have a clue of what I am talking about, And... this is not spam, anyone has the right to speak on topic!!

So If you continue to 'scram', you will become as 'spam', and God will delete you from life, unto the great recycle bin of torment.

Remember, you can run, but you cannot hide, from God's Eternal Son! He wants you to come back to him, now!
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 21, 2012
Jesus said, "Come unto me all ye that labor, and are are heavy laden,(because of sin), and I will give you rest unto your soul."

No amount of sleep can give our soul rest, only Jesus can and will. The instant we turn to Him, we will feel, BRAND NEW! Don't take my word for it, TRY HIM FOR YOURSELF! And you will see, that He is Real.
Level 2

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 21, 2012
'Come- On', He is waiting for you, to say, Lord, Save Me Please..........
rock lobster
#20 Aug 21, 2012
Eat me Glennnn, like you do behind the church. Eat me oh so good. Dont forget my taint.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sara dodd 43 min missloyd 36
Jason McNeiley (Jun '13) 56 min Ken M 33
Best tattoo artist 2 hr Lol 15
brittany hallam pregnant 2 hr questions 1
Kevin Hester axel 2 hr bud 3
People that Sell and Work for OPD 3 hr Amber 24
Hospital cna 3 hr Little 1
Raffle house post gets deleted -- what are they... 3 hr Joe 13
Topix is deleting my post because I'm black 5 hr Yellow man 11

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages