toto11

United States

#1 Jan 25, 2013
i have a hermes bag for sale serious inquirers only. if interested leave your info on the blog
who on here

Duluth, GA

#2 Jan 25, 2013
toto11 wrote:
i have a hermes bag for sale serious inquirers only. if interested leave your info on the blog
Would have $ for a bag like
That.
Yep

Duluth, GA

#3 Jan 25, 2013
I kno a few ratchet hoes u can get wit if u want herpes on ur bag. Won't cost u mucha nuttin
bisexualwoman

United States

#4 Jan 25, 2013
toto11 wrote:
i have a hermes bag for sale serious inquirers only. if interested leave your info on the blog
Do you have the box and receipt? If not, no one in their right mind should buy it. If you are going to spend $10-$15 thousand on a purse, you need proof it's not a fake.
wondering

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2013
What style handbag is it?
truth

Princeton, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2013
wondering wrote:
What style handbag is it?
If you want a Hermes, buy it from the store. The closest is Chicago.
Lmfao

Princeton, KY

#7 Jan 26, 2013
I know some millionaires who wouldn't even buy a Hermes. Why would anyone buy a purse that expensive?
toto11

United States

#8 Jan 28, 2013
im just selling the purse no need for negative comments. the purse is a orange hermes of france bag. everything online checks out the stitching, the lock, and the stamping. my sister died and left me her coach, prada, louis vitton, and her hermes bag. if not interested dont post a comment. the used ones are going for 10000 im only asking 6500 and is great condition.
toto11

United States

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Lmfao wrote:
I know some millionaires who wouldn't even buy a Hermes. Why would anyone buy a purse that expensive?
it takes 6 years for them to custom make a hermes bag
Jesse

Eddyville, KY

#10 Jan 28, 2013
We need a bag, we need a fat woman to shag, we need to hang with Kim K when she's not on the rag, we need a hottie wearing a thong made of a small flag, we need a government program...
suggestion

Princeton, KY

#11 Jan 28, 2013
toto11 wrote:
im just selling the purse no need for negative comments. the purse is a orange hermes of france bag. everything online checks out the stitching, the lock, and the stamping. my sister died and left me her coach, prada, louis vitton, and her hermes bag. if not interested dont post a comment. the used ones are going for 10000 im only asking 6500 and is great condition.
Sell it on eBay.
bisexualwoman

Princeton, KY

#12 Jan 28, 2013
toto11 wrote:
im just selling the purse no need for negative comments. the purse is a orange hermes of france bag. everything online checks out the stitching, the lock, and the stamping. my sister died and left me her coach, prada, louis vitton, and her hermes bag. if not interested dont post a comment. the used ones are going for 10000 im only asking 6500 and is great condition.
Sorry about your sister. I still wouldn't recommend anyone buy it without the box or receipt. Too many fakes and some are really difficult to detect. Unless you desperately need the money. Why don't you keep them? Your sister loved them, but I'm kind of sentimental. Hermes, Prada, and Vitton are always fashionable. Good luck. God bless.
bisexualwoman

Princeton, KY

#13 Jan 28, 2013
bisexualwoman wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry about your sister. I still wouldn't recommend anyone buy it without the box or receipt. Too many fakes and some are really difficult to detect. Unless you desperately need the money. Why don't you keep them? Your sister loved them, but I'm kind of sentimental. Hermes, Prada, and Vitton are always fashionable. Good luck. God bless.
Lol. I really need to proofread.
jamican

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Hermes from Futurama bag? I'll pay for said item

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You think I don't know 12 min Your enemy 6
Why 14 min AXSA 2
Reggie Ragland 17 min OldLov 23
Chrislon Talbott (Oct '14) 18 min wondering 14
kathy miller us bank 25 min oboro 1
Terrance and Ashley Cates (Jun '14) 27 min Suede 45
14NEWS sits down with family of suspect who die... 27 min LOL at Henderson 8
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]