Nice honest guy looking for nice hone...

Nice honest guy looking for nice honest girl

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MeE

Dunmor, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2012
Any out there? Want to get to know each other?
MeE

Dunmor, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2012
Oh and I'm 27
smdh

United States

#3 Aug 6, 2012
dirty deb

Utica, KY

#4 Aug 6, 2012
Email me [email protected]
just saying:))

Evansville, IN

#5 Aug 7, 2012
Don't email her. Just warning ya. She is nasty!!!
Ruby Dawson

Rogers, TX

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Yes, well men sometimes come on and post these things to mislead people. So girls need to be very careful what you do. Just such a man invited me out to dinner, but right afterward, he took me parking and then started pawing at me and I had to fight him off. Meet them in churches or be introduced by reliable friends. Don't fall for these lies.
found the one:)

Evansville, IN

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
Yes, well men sometimes come on and post these things to mislead people. So girls need to be very careful what you do. Just such a man invited me out to dinner, but right afterward, he took me parking and then started pawing at me and I had to fight him off. Meet them in churches or be introduced by reliable friends. Don't fall for these lies.
Church is the way:) Godly men will get you further in life:)
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 7, 2012
smdh wrote:
http://www.getalifeyoufuckingl oser.com/gokillyourself
You are really sad arent you? Anger issues, they have management classes for that.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Dunmor, KY

#9 Aug 7, 2012
Sara__ wrote:
<quoted text>You are really sad arent you? Anger issues, they have management classes for that.
Lol I find your smart a$$ comments hilarious

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Dunmor, KY

#10 Aug 7, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
Yes, well men sometimes come on and post these things to mislead people. So girls need to be very careful what you do. Just such a man invited me out to dinner, but right afterward, he took me parking and then started pawing at me and I had to fight him off. Meet them in churches or be introduced by reliable friends. Don't fall for these lies.
I'm sorry you had that experiance but isn't it kind of unfair to lump every guy on here as some kind of sexual preditor? I've known girls I met in church that wanted to leave the service and do it in the parking lot does that mean all church girls are sluts? No.

Take me for example. I don't really like going to
Bars anymore. Most of my Friends are married. I work and play in a very male dominated world. Other then just approaching a random women on the street it's hard to meet people.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 7, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I find your smart a$$ comments hilarious
I am really not trying to come across as a smart @ss. If I have I'm sorry. I guess I need to tone it down a bit. I thought I have been soooo mild responding to the crazy ones. I guess it depends on the thread :)

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#12 Aug 7, 2012
Sara__ wrote:
<quoted text>I am really not trying to come across as a smart @ss. If I have I'm sorry. I guess I need to tone it down a bit. I thought I have been soooo mild responding to the crazy ones. I guess it depends on the thread :)
Nah keep it up. I find it entertaining and it's nice to see someone with some sense on here. You seem to be pretty level headed and from your avatar pic really gorgeous a lot of guys around here don't know how to handle that.
Ruby Dawson

United States

#13 Aug 7, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you had that experiance but isn't it kind of unfair to lump every guy on here as some kind of sexual preditor? I've known girls I met in church that wanted to leave the service and do it in the parking lot does that mean all church girls are sluts? No.
Take me for example. I don't really like going to
Bars anymore. Most of my Friends are married. I work and play in a very male dominated world. Other then just approaching a random women on the street it's hard to meet people.
Oh no I don't lump them all in the same pot, but since we don't know, we can't trust them just when they say they are honest. Many men will say that to get on the good side. It would be far more rare for a woman in church to do what you said than for her to behave respectibly, so I would go for the church people. Besides, it's always a good idea to go to church. And I am so proud of you that you don't go to bars anymore. Maybe you could try a dating service that screens the people.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

United States

#14 Aug 7, 2012
Ruby Dawson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no I don't lump them all in the same pot, but since we don't know, we can't trust them just when they say they are honest. Many men will say that to get on the good side. It would be far more rare for a woman in church to do what you said than for her to behave respectibly, so I would go for the church people. Besides, it's always a good idea to go to church. And I am so proud of you that you don't go to bars anymore. Maybe you could try a dating service that screens the people.
I have issues with religion and churches and I'm above going to church just to meet girls. Decent dating services cost money that I'd rather not spend.
Guess I'll just stay single lol
Really

United States

#15 Aug 7, 2012
The best way to find a partner is to do the things you enjoy doing. Then if you meet someone you'll have something in common with them from the beginning. I was very into my education when I met my husband. He was my economics professor!! Yes he is quite a bit older than me, but he is the perfect man for me....very well educated, ambitious, and has an amazing career(after we married he started his own company). He takes care of me and both of our children extremely well. We've been married for almost 25 years now.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 7, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah keep it up. I find it entertaining and it's nice to see someone with some sense on here. You seem to be pretty level headed and from your avatar pic really gorgeous a lot of guys around here don't know how to handle that.
Wow, what a nice thing to say. Thank youRedFoxx88 :)

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Dunmor, KY

#17 Aug 8, 2012
Sara__ wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, what a nice thing to say. Thank youRedFoxx88 :)
Your welcome. Just hope you don't let this site effect your view of our town too much we are not all classless morons.
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 8, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome. Just hope you don't let this site effect your view of our town too much we are not all classless morons.
Every town has their fair share of them don't they, not just this one!:)

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Dunmor, KY

#19 Aug 8, 2012
Sara__ wrote:
<quoted text> Every town has their fair share of them don't they, not just this one!:)
so where are your from anyway?
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#20 Aug 8, 2012
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text> so where are your from anyway?
Illinois

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony Tate 27 min Stupid 4
alicia is a pathological liar 27 min Confused 11
Speeders On Jed Pl. 28 min Concerned Resident 1
Randy is a dandy 1 hr Coupe de Billet 16
Suziville 1 hr Yep 3
Women who chase married men (Oct '15) 1 hr f-cked-p 29
Latasha Dunn 1 hr jg4eva 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages