3rd chance tracking devices???

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
V nasty

United States

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Anyone else having issues with their vehicles? Or found a device in their car?
loser

Owensboro, KY

#3 Oct 21, 2012
y does it matter make ur payment and they wont have to look for u ....dumbass
Nasty wit it

Owensboro, KY

#4 Oct 21, 2012
Well that's not the reason. So.before u speak know what the Hell u talking about....
your name here

Geneva, IL

#5 Oct 21, 2012
Yes I found a tracking device on both my cars I bought from them. I removed both of them. Give me your email I can tell you how to remove it
Nasty wit it

Owensboro, KY

#7 Oct 21, 2012
I can't even.find it! My friend just found one on his truck and mailed it to em!!
loser

Owensboro, KY

#8 Oct 21, 2012
haha if your that noid lay off the drugs nasty wit it ..i know what the hell im talking about bc you posted it. and they only have the devices on there for one reason and thats bc ppl like to go get cars and not make there payments and hide them out . if your so concerned why dont you go ask earl, andrew or kathlene
Nasty wit it

Owensboro, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2012
Drug free over this way Bitch.......... And its "their" not "there" Haha.... And u the smart 1!!!! Lmao
Truth

Owensboro, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2012
They have always worked for law enforcement
previous shopper

Owensboro, KY

#11 Nov 7, 2012
I would like to know how to remove it or where its even at, I bought mine a few years ago and its paid off but they have never took mine off.
steve

Belvidere, IL

#12 Nov 7, 2012
Give me your email I will get in touch with you
I kno

Dunmor, KY

#13 Nov 7, 2012
Nasty wit it wrote:
Drug free over this way Bitch.......... And its "their" not "there" Haha.... And u the smart 1!!!! Lmao
You really shouldn't try to correct people when you can barely speak English and your flat out wrong on your correction.

People on topix amaze me
Lmao

Owensboro, KY

#14 Nov 7, 2012
I kno wrote:
<quoted text>
You really shouldn't try to correct people when you can barely speak English and your flat out wrong on your correction.
People on topix amaze me
Tried to correct you and was wrong now that was some funny shit right there!!
just sayin

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 7, 2012
I kno wrote:
<quoted text>You really shouldn't try to correct people when you can barely speak English and your flat out wrong on your correction.

People on topix amaze me
Actually, her correction was correct. The original commenter said "people like to get cars and not make there payments and hide them out." There is a place. Payments are not places. But their would denote ownership of the payment. And is therefore correct.
evildoer

Morgantown, KY

#16 Nov 8, 2012
It should also be: you're flat out wrong...

Level 4

Since: Sep 11

Owensboro, KY

#17 Nov 8, 2012
To get back on topic, it is actually ILLEGAL to track people unknowingly, unless there is a warrant or an investigation. Now, I don't know what is in the contract when you buy a car from them, but if it doesn't spell out the fact they are placing a tracking device on the vehicle, then they are breaking the law.
lol

Tucker, GA

#18 Nov 8, 2012
Sexxxxybish will strip for you trust me
info

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 8, 2012
I know of another car lot in town that uses tracking devices. He uses them so when some one doesnt pay.
scott

United States

#20 Nov 8, 2012
What's the other car lot
info

Tucker, GA

#21 Nov 8, 2012
Well why would I do that.
scott

Chicago, IL

#22 Nov 8, 2012
I remove them free of charge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Misty HOWARD 21 min LOL 3
Why is it 28 min Moo 4
Austin Haaff 45 min Nono 12
human trafficking 51 min Looking 6
Wtf just happened on wandering lane??? 1 hr Dude 1
I muss thos nights witf Methflixs 1 hr Billy Lee Norris 1
Trust 1 hr Billy Lee Norris 2

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages