river valley group homes

river valley group homes

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

Since: Mar 13

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Is rv a good place to work? Do you get pretty good hours there?
lol

Hopkinsville, KY

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Aweful place to work. There is always an investigation going on. I seriously can not get it across to you that it is not worth your time.
durka

United States

#3 Mar 23, 2013
If you dont smoke weed its a good place to work, as long as you do your job. There does always seems to be an investigation, but do your job and no worries. Dont tell coworkers anyrhing about your personal life either. Other than that you typically work 2-3 days a week, and can make up to $40,000 a year if you work a little extra. Decent work and not bad, just dont trust your coworkers in any sense

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
Thanks. Jus wondering bc they are hiring right now and I was considering it

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2013
durka wrote:
If you dont smoke weed its a good place to work, as long as you do your job. There does always seems to be an investigation, but do your job and no worries. Dont tell coworkers anyrhing about your personal life either. Other than that you typically work 2-3 days a week, and can make up to $40,000 a year if you work a little extra. Decent work and not bad, just dont trust your coworkers in any sense
Thanks and that's nice to know. Do they do random drug tests or something? But it seems like a good place.
how

Owensboro, KY

#6 Mar 23, 2013
durka wrote:
How do I apply?
durka

United States

#9 Mar 23, 2013
They give you an initial drugtest, and only give any other drugtests if they suspect something, or if somebody tells, which is why you dont trust anyone there w/ that info if you do smoke. If you want to apply, go to rvbh.com , and go to the application for a residential provider. Its a pretty good place to work, for the most part everybodies nice and professional. Like i said though, TRUST NOBODY, i cant stress that enough, lol

Tucker, GA

#10 Mar 23, 2013
durka wrote:
They give you an initial drugtest, and only give any other drugtests if they suspect something, or if somebody tells, which is why you dont trust anyone there w/ that info if you do smoke. If you want to apply, go to rvbh.com , and go to the application for a residential provider. Its a pretty good place to work, for the most part everybodies nice and professional. Like i said though, TRUST NOBODY, i cant stress that enough, lol
Oh ok lol got ya. Yes I am thinking about starting there. But the only sucky thing is that they are only hiring part time or as needed. Do you still get decent hours that way until u get a full time posostion?
squashed

Tucker, GA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
What's the starting pay

Tucker, GA

#13 Mar 23, 2013
I'm not sure

Tucker, GA

#14 Mar 24, 2013
;?
rainbow darth

United States

#15 Mar 24, 2013
squashed wrote:
What's the starting pay
absolutely not!
squashed

Tucker, GA

#16 Mar 24, 2013
rainbow darth wrote:
<quoted text>absolutely not!
What
who are you?

Tucker, GA

#18 Mar 24, 2013
Rofl wrote:
I used to work at strategic and have a friend that still do. Many nights we pick our guys up high like mutha we smoked in there house when they at school. They wont check you after first test trust me i jnow lol but then i lose my jjob cause a lying gay man. And some shat.
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The river 54 min Asking 1
Jeff may i will never stop exposing you. I devo... 1 hr Beta cuck 4
Info on Josh Goatee?? 1 hr Ghost 6
brittany stackhouse 2 hr jacob 3
josh case (Jan '15) 2 hr Jaz 59
Alicia Stewart locked up again! 2 hr Slumrat 5
Tiffany Nelson arrested 2 hr Had it 8

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance