First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Need

Owensboro, KY

#21 Nov 21, 2012
More info about what to take perks wise and what guns r ur favorites!
Male

Milton Keynes, UK

#22 Nov 22, 2012
Junk wrote:
If you hate the spawning in MW3, then you will definitely hate BO2. It will spawn you with a full enemy squad and allow you to be shot as your coming to life. And right now the server is terrible due to over flooding, which you would think wouldn't be an issue with one of the most popular fps series ever. But what do you do... Keep fighting through it I suppose because they aren't going to beef up there servers since the game is new and at peek. They won't spend more money knowing participation will decline in a few months.
<quoted text>
. I agree with you at what tou said, an i mean yeah ive lost games because they've got hold of a place that can kill us on spawn. But ive kept my cool and i end up with more kills than deaths in 95% of games... Im not hating on it... Infact im doing better on bops2 than i did on blackops... But i dont agree with what you said last... It is in activision, treyarch, and iw,sledgehammer best interests to keep its fan base... For next games ect... You cant keep fans if your servers are poor... Because people dont want poor servers
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#23 Nov 22, 2012
SkullFuched wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me I know for a fact they were down the entire second day the game was out! The servers had a complete melt down point blank. Don't be getting smart asking me what I do for a living okay that has absolutely nada to do with black ops. Okay I payed $60.00 for a game and I will be damned if I don't get pissed off because activision fuched up! Okay I bought the game because I love fps games along with over 3 million people on this entire planet! There is no reason for that server melt down to even happen if activision had done their jobs in the first place! You want to get on technical terms activision should be running dedicated servers not this peer to peer bullshyt that started several years ago. You can't argue with me about this okay don't even think about it, I will make a mockery of you each and every time because I know the facts k so before you decide to get smart and say something to me you better make dam sure you know what you are talking about because I know my shyt homie.
So I must have imagined playing black ops the everyday since the game came out??

Lol lets see how well you know your shit

Dedicated servers would be nice however not really practical for the cod series and here is why.

1.too many ppl buy cod games spread out all over the world. Activision would have to have servers in every major city.

2. A game comes out every year. So activision would either have to buy more servers every year. Or use the servers from the last game. Which would then turn the previous years game into a paper weight.

Cod will never ever have dedicated servers
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#24 Nov 22, 2012
Has anyone got any info on the rumored cod mmo? Sounds like it could be cool. Also really looking forward to respawn first game ( the creators of the first. 2 mw) they are supposed to be working on a fps with no restrictions. From coperate a holes
Haha

Owensboro, KY

#25 Nov 22, 2012
Need wrote:
More info about what to take perks wise and what guns r ur favorites!
Black ops 2 specific.

Not too many low level perks worth much. But I uses hard line scavenger and engineer. Mostly. Once at level 55 use ghost.
For guns I like the scorpion Evo smg m27 is a good AR. GUNS are really a personal preference. But you need to use the right type of gun on the right map

Mid range maps use an AR. close quarters an smg or shot gun. Although I don't reccomend the shotty till you have some experiance.
10 commandments of cod

10 stay on the out skirts of the map
9 patrol an area.
8 never chase kills.
7 always top off your ammo
6 sound is your friend.
5. Get to know your maps ( windows, spawn points. Popular camping/sniping spots)
4. Use equipment.(Ie flash bangs ect ) personally I love shock charges they are awesome.
3. Get used to a higher sensitivity
2. Master the basics. Learn how to move around the map. You move behind cover, expose as little of your body as possible. Learn how to find targets quickly and lock on to them. Learn how to shoot your fav weapon. Shoot in burst at long distance.
1. Pay attention to your surroundings. Watch your radar. Watch your teammates they can tell you where enemies are if your paying attention. And never ever rely on unknown teammates.
Need

Owensboro, KY

#26 Nov 22, 2012
Thanks I prestidged but Im still not all that good! I'll use your tips!
forealdoh

Owensboro, KY

#28 Nov 22, 2012
Black ops 2 rules!!
Add me

Tucker, GA

#29 Jan 25, 2013
Cwb_2hi4ursh_t
Crazy white boy

Tucker, GA

#30 Jan 25, 2013
Nuka clan! PS3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lookin 4 derrick smith 11 min Get em 5
Revenge cheating 29 min Rolleyes 4
forever 1 hr Hurts 7
WTF happened to WBKR?! 1 hr Non listener 11
A Thompson you man is 2 hr Licker 11
Scott Crabtree!! 2 hr sailboat 2
suboxone Dr (Jul '14) 2 hr BTC 25

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance