#21 Nov 21, 2012
More info about what to take perks wise and what guns r ur favorites!
Milton Keynes, UK
#22 Nov 22, 2012
. I agree with you at what tou said, an i mean yeah ive lost games because they've got hold of a place that can kill us on spawn. But ive kept my cool and i end up with more kills than deaths in 95% of games... Im not hating on it... Infact im doing better on bops2 than i did on blackops... But i dont agree with what you said last... It is in activision, treyarch, and iw,sledgehammer best interests to keep its fan base... For next games ect... You cant keep fans if your servers are poor... Because people dont want poor servers
#23 Nov 22, 2012
So I must have imagined playing black ops the everyday since the game came out??
Lol lets see how well you know your shit
Dedicated servers would be nice however not really practical for the cod series and here is why.
1.too many ppl buy cod games spread out all over the world. Activision would have to have servers in every major city.
2. A game comes out every year. So activision would either have to buy more servers every year. Or use the servers from the last game. Which would then turn the previous years game into a paper weight.
Cod will never ever have dedicated servers
#24 Nov 22, 2012
Has anyone got any info on the rumored cod mmo? Sounds like it could be cool. Also really looking forward to respawn first game ( the creators of the first. 2 mw) they are supposed to be working on a fps with no restrictions. From coperate a holes
#25 Nov 22, 2012
Black ops 2 specific.
Not too many low level perks worth much. But I uses hard line scavenger and engineer. Mostly. Once at level 55 use ghost.
For guns I like the scorpion Evo smg m27 is a good AR. GUNS are really a personal preference. But you need to use the right type of gun on the right map
Mid range maps use an AR. close quarters an smg or shot gun. Although I don't reccomend the shotty till you have some experiance.
10 commandments of cod
10 stay on the out skirts of the map
9 patrol an area.
8 never chase kills.
7 always top off your ammo
6 sound is your friend.
5. Get to know your maps ( windows, spawn points. Popular camping/sniping spots)
4. Use equipment.(Ie flash bangs ect ) personally I love shock charges they are awesome.
3. Get used to a higher sensitivity
2. Master the basics. Learn how to move around the map. You move behind cover, expose as little of your body as possible. Learn how to find targets quickly and lock on to them. Learn how to shoot your fav weapon. Shoot in burst at long distance.
1. Pay attention to your surroundings. Watch your radar. Watch your teammates they can tell you where enemies are if your paying attention. And never ever rely on unknown teammates.
#26 Nov 22, 2012
Thanks I prestidged but Im still not all that good! I'll use your tips!
#28 Nov 22, 2012
Black ops 2 rules!!
#29 Jan 25, 2013
#30 Jan 25, 2013
Nuka clan! PS3
Add your comments below
|Lookin 4 derrick smith||11 min||Get em||5|
|Revenge cheating||29 min||Rolleyes||4|
|WTF happened to WBKR?!||1 hr||Non listener||11|
|A Thompson you man is||2 hr||Licker||11|
|Scott Crabtree!!||2 hr||sailboat||2|
|suboxone Dr (Jul '14)||2 hr||BTC||25|
Find what you want!
Search Owensboro Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC