Next Last
bloody Kotex eater

Owensboro, KY

#1 Nov 12, 2012
who's ready┐┐
Axton

Owensboro, KY

#2 Nov 12, 2012
I'm fcking ready! I won't get it until tnrw tho.
bee

Owensboro, KY

#3 Nov 12, 2012
Do y'all know if I can still preorder at GameStop ?
Axton

Owensboro, KY

#4 Nov 12, 2012
bee wrote:
Do y'all know if I can still preorder at GameStop ?
Maybe. U might not get the nuketown map and double xp.
bloody Kotex eater

Owensboro, KY

#5 Nov 12, 2012
1 hour and 30 minutes
Someone

Owensboro, KY

#6 Nov 12, 2012
All of the call of dutys look the exact same since the 1st modern warfare and they haven't changed much either.

Of course that's why I don't play em either and i play battlefield and MOH, although I have to admit I did like the 1st black ops
The dubstepper

Southall, UK

#7 Nov 21, 2012
I know game was doing the xp and nuketown until release day
grinch

London, UK

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Loved mw but black ops series is terrible in every way apart from story , voice cast and characters. The actual game part looks shit and is shit
Male

Southall, UK

#9 Nov 21, 2012
grinch wrote:
Loved mw but black ops series is terrible in every way apart from story , voice cast and characters. The actual game part looks shit and is shit
. Hate the way they r compared... I enjoy both series of call of duty... Stop hating. Im loving bops online and the campaign
Haha

Belton, KY

#10 Nov 21, 2012
Male wrote:
<quoted text>. Hate the way they r compared... I enjoy both series of call of duty... Stop hating. Im loving bops online and the campaign
I agree. It's funny though. Most try arch fans started on a try arch game and visa versa with iw
grinch

London, UK

#11 Nov 21, 2012
Online is better I just can't help be disappointed when I think of mw3 which was so much better drawn out
skullfuched

Owensboro, KY

#12 Nov 21, 2012
grinch wrote:
Online is better I just can't help be disappointed when I think of mw3 which was so much better drawn out
Modern warfare 3 is the worst fps game ever made period. Let me tell you why. Spawning is garbage. I have spawned into gun fire, I have spawned into a care package falling on my head and killing me, I have even spawned into claymore blowing up in my face. The servers for that game are junk! Unless your team gets host it doesn't matter how good you are you will lose because the other team has the better connection! Hm what else is there...oh yeah explosives are useless in that game I have point blank shot somebody in the face with an RPG and guess what, hit marker! Semtex, grenades, grenade launchers, hit marker! Hit marker! Hit marker! The game is a home made piece of shyt! Here is why it is so bad. Sledgehammer games designed the multiplayer and obviously had no fuching idea what they were doing. The game is a complete piece of garbage.
Junk

Duluth, GA

#13 Nov 21, 2012
If you hate the spawning in MW3, then you will definitely hate BO2. It will spawn you with a full enemy squad and allow you to be shot as your coming to life. And right now the server is terrible due to over flooding, which you would think wouldn't be an issue with one of the most popular fps series ever. But what do you do... Keep fighting through it I suppose because they aren't going to beef up there servers since the game is new and at peek. They won't spend more money knowing participation will decline in a few months.
skullfuched wrote:
<quoted text>Modern warfare 3 is the worst fps game ever made period. Let me tell you why. Spawning is garbage. I have spawned into gun fire, I have spawned into a care package falling on my head and killing me, I have even spawned into claymore blowing up in my face. The servers for that game are junk! Unless your team gets host it doesn't matter how good you are you will lose because the other team has the better connection! Hm what else is there...oh yeah explosives are useless in that game I have point blank shot somebody in the face with an RPG and guess what, hit marker! Semtex, grenades, grenade launchers, hit marker! Hit marker! Hit marker! The game is a home made piece of shyt! Here is why it is so bad. Sledgehammer games designed the multiplayer and obviously had no fuching idea what they were doing. The game is a complete piece of garbage.
Haha

Belton, KY

#14 Nov 21, 2012
skullfuched wrote:
<quoted text>
Modern warfare 3 is the worst fps game ever made period. Let me tell you why. Spawning is garbage. I have spawned into gun fire, I have spawned into a care package falling on my head and killing me, I have even spawned into claymore blowing up in my face. The servers for that game are junk! Unless your team gets host it doesn't matter how good you are you will lose because the other team has the better connection! Hm what else is there...oh yeah explosives are useless in that game I have point blank shot somebody in the face with an RPG and guess what, hit marker! Semtex, grenades, grenade launchers, hit marker! Hit marker! Hit marker! The game is a home made piece of shyt! Here is why it is so bad. Sledgehammer games designed the multiplayer and obviously had no fuching idea what they were doing. The game is a complete piece of garbage.
That is a bit harsh but I kinda agree I mean you make a make millions off the game and can't even make it work right ? Black ops wasn't much better I have a video where a valcary rocket goes right through a guy and he doesn't live. Best cod to date is still mw2 can't wait till respawn's fps comes out it should be awesome
skullfuched

Owensboro, KY

#15 Nov 21, 2012
Junk wrote:
<quoted text>If you hate the spawning in MW3, then you will definitely hate BO2. It will spawn you with a full enemy squad and allow you to be shot as your coming to life. And right now the server is terrible due to over flooding, which you would think wouldn't be an issue with one of the most popular fps series ever. But what do you do... Keep fighting through it I suppose because they aren't going to beef up there servers since the game is new and at peek. They won't spend more money knowing participation will decline in a few months.
They are using the same servers from black ops I that they are using for black ops II okay let's do the math here. At launch black ops I had roughly around 1.5 million people playing right after the crack of midnight which caused server failures and problems and so on ANSI forth. Okay they fixed all that and now black ops I is fine. Now when black ops II comes out right at launch there was easily over 2 million people playing online all at the same time. Because Activision were using the same servers on black ops II as they were on black ops I it caused a total server melt down. Which ended up on them pulling the plug completely and having to rework and rewire the program to fix the problem with the servers. Okay this is just out right retarded. Not only did they cause 2 million people to get pissed off because they can't play online. But they made themselves look like complete assholes. Okay it is a debauchery to come out with a game and charge $60.00 a pop and then whoops server failure because we don't know what fuch we are doing. Lol sorry but it just enrages me when I think how stupid these corporate idiots can be.
skullfuched

Owensboro, KY

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>That is a bit harsh but I kinda agree I mean you make a make millions off the game and can't even make it work right ? Black ops wasn't much better I have a video where a valcary rocket goes right through a guy and he doesn't live. Best cod to date is still mw2 can't wait till respawn's fps comes out it should be awesome
I will second that. MW2 was an incredible game online I loved that game I wasted so many hours on end playing online and couldn't get enough lol
Haha

United States

#17 Nov 21, 2012
skullfuched wrote:
<quoted text>
They are using the same servers from black ops I that they are using for black ops II okay let's do the math here. At launch black ops I had roughly around 1.5 million people playing right after the crack of midnight which caused server failures and problems and so on ANSI forth. Okay they fixed all that and now black ops I is fine. Now when black ops II comes out right at launch there was easily over 2 million people playing online all at the same time. Because Activision were using the same servers on black ops II as they were on black ops I it caused a total server melt down. Which ended up on them pulling the plug completely and having to rework and rewire the program to fix the problem with the servers. Okay this is just out right retarded. Not only did they cause 2 million people to get pissed off because they can't play online. But they made themselves look like complete assholes. Okay it is a debauchery to come out with a game and charge $60.00 a pop and then whoops server failure because we don't know what fuch we are doing. Lol sorry but it just enrages me when I think how stupid these corporate idiots can be.
The servers have not been down completly for
More then an hr. I don't think they had a total server meltdown and fixed it with in an hr. does the quality of the game need work.. Sure. But don't pretend to know everything about and call people names. What do you do for a living ? Ever programmed a game? Or designed servers fora sauce amounts if people to use doubt it. Here's a tip for life kid don't go run your mouth until you have been in those shoes
grinch

London, UK

#18 Nov 21, 2012
The campaign is a wank overhyped mess. Parts of the online are growing on me
I kno

Owensboro, KY

#19 Nov 21, 2012
grinch wrote:
The campaign is a wank overhyped mess. Parts of the online are growing on me
Hardly anyone buys the game for the campaign. If you don't like multiplayer it's probly b/c your not good at it. Keep practicing find some good you tubers watch how they move what guns and perks they use on what map. All this matters.

Also don't use wasteful attachments/perks. Don't use reticles for one thing other then the red dot they are bulky and take up a large portion of your screen. A silencer or fast mag/ extended mags can be much more useful. Lots more tips if you need them I'm pretty good Carried a 2.0 kd in mw3 on Xbox and actual play the objectives and absolutly don't camp.
SkullFuched

Owensboro, KY

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>The servers have not been down completly for
More then an hr. I don't think they had a total server meltdown and fixed it with in an hr. does the quality of the game need work.. Sure. But don't pretend to know everything about and call people names. What do you do for a living ? Ever programmed a game? Or designed servers fora sauce amounts if people to use doubt it. Here's a tip for life kid don't go run your mouth until you have been in those shoes
Excuse me I know for a fact they were down the entire second day the game was out! The servers had a complete melt down point blank. Don't be getting smart asking me what I do for a living okay that has absolutely nada to do with black ops. Okay I payed $60.00 for a game and I will be damned if I don't get pissed off because activision fuched up! Okay I bought the game because I love fps games along with over 3 million people on this entire planet! There is no reason for that server melt down to even happen if activision had done their jobs in the first place! You want to get on technical terms activision should be running dedicated servers not this peer to peer bullshyt that started several years ago. You can't argue with me about this okay don't even think about it, I will make a mockery of you each and every time because I know the facts k so before you decide to get smart and say something to me you better make dam sure you know what you are talking about because I know my shyt homie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaelyn Wells Apollo 9 min guydudeman 1
Misty Moffett 11 min hey 41
Tammy Mcgee homewrecker 12 min Its me tammy mcgee 42
Missing u really 14 min Mr Brooks 16
Kristen Thaxton Henton 14 min Kristen Henton 52
Jeff May 16 min All and All 4
Moped Driver involved with SUV at 4th / Locust ... 19 min SUV OWNER 20
fatal car accident hwy 56 19 min Benton is Butthurt 354
More from around the web

Personal Finance