Best places to shoplift.

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

howie

Duluth, GA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Name em!
mr. f

Owensboro, KY

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Get a job you deadbeat.
The Gambler

Owensboro, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
ur momma's panties. Everything in there is free for everybody!
Martin

Owensboro, KY

#4 Feb 1, 2013
JJ giveaway.
jnkbn

Providence, KY

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Walmart
Noooo

Owensboro, KY

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Don't do it!! They make u go to jail for longer than if u were to beat sumone, sell drugs, possess drugs, or get a dui! It's not worth it
And

Owensboro, KY

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Walmart is the worst place to do it too
Truth

Owensboro, KY

#8 Feb 1, 2013
D.C.D.C.
dingaling

Owensboro, KY

#9 Feb 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
D.C.D.C.
DCDC
Ha! That's a good once

def stay away from walmart. They don't mess around. Loss prevention team, all the $ in the world to prosecute.

Also, stay with the code, don't "steal" from mom & pops. Only big business

Another point, I don't "lift" but I sure do scam. There's a big difference! One you steal and you go to jail. The other you convince the store to give you something for a very reduce price/no jail/ only karma. And I don't believe in karma
nipeerC

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Karma is a real nasty b!tch
jnkbn

Providence, KY

#11 Feb 2, 2013
And wrote:
Walmart is the worst place to do it too
I steal shit from there all the time all you have to do is go to self checkout and act like you bought it. They only watch electronics.
jnkbn

Providence, KY

#12 Feb 2, 2013
dingaling wrote:
<quoted text>
DCDC
Ha! That's a good once
def stay away from walmart. They don't mess around. Loss prevention team, all the $ in the world to prosecute.
Also, stay with the code, don't "steal" from mom & pops. Only big business
Another point, I don't "lift" but I sure do scam. There's a big difference! One you steal and you go to jail. The other you convince the store to give you something for a very reduce price/no jail/ only karma. And I don't believe in karma
Loss prevention is a joke at Walmart, they come in high or drunk and steal things themselves. lmao
jnkbn

Providence, KY

#13 Feb 2, 2013
jnkbn wrote:
<quoted text>
I steal shit from there all the time all you have to do is go to self checkout and act like you bought it. They only watch electronics.
Shit. You don't even have to do that, they won't check your pockets. If the alarm goes off just keep on walking like it's no big deal they won't follow you. The alarm will only go off on electronics and real expensive stuff.
konspiracy theoree

Owensboro, KY

#14 Feb 2, 2013
jnkbn wrote:
<quoted text>Shit. You don't even have to do that, they won't check your pockets. If the alarm goes off just keep on walking like it's no big deal they won't follow you. The alarm will only go off on electronics and real expensive stuff.
Obviously u work for either their loss prevention or you are an attorney trying to drum up business ... Ive seen their loss prevention officers chase people onto Frederica and straight into the police's hands. You sir are an idiot! Encouraging to steal from Wal-Mart is a lamb to the slaughter. I bet you have a government job!!
jnkbn

Providence, KY

#15 Feb 2, 2013
konspiracy theoree wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously u work for either their loss prevention or you are an attorney trying to drum up business ... Ive seen their loss prevention officers chase people onto Frederica and straight into the police's hands. You sir are an idiot! Encouraging to steal from Wal-Mart is a lamb to the slaughter. I bet you have a government job!!
I'm a girl, my brother used to work there and knows them. You were lucky to see that because they don't get people that often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Amanda waddle wink arrested again 4 min Yep thats Amanda 3
Lost chocolate lab 12 min yup 4
heather embry 21 min Faces of Meth 65
chad and jac 92.5 24 min hey 20
anyone seen carlos carlisle lately 30 min hisfriendforlife 3
Carlos Carlisle (Mar '14) 32 min hisfriendforlife 24
best cleanest cheapest tanning bed in town (Jan '13) 44 min no to oasis 5
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match

Owensboro Jobs

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]